California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

LingLingers

La Puente, CA

#14233 Dec 29, 2012
Something like that which hangs on for a long time, even past it's shelf life.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#14234 Dec 29, 2012
It might be good news that Mr. Anderson is not posting his dopey illiterate nonsense today. He might have gotten a JOB!

Then he could stop mooching and whining about the election and PAY TAXES so Obama can spend even more!
ForArtsSake

La Puente, CA

#14235 Dec 29, 2012
Pakistan's leading arts college has pushed boundaries before in this conservative nation.

But when a series of paintings depicting Muslim clerics in scenes with strong homosexual overtones sparked an uproar and threats of violence by Islamic extremists, it was too much.
swxxxt

Masontown, PA

#14236 Dec 29, 2012
FlatTire

La Puente, CA

#14237 Dec 29, 2012
Oh you mean, flat-heads of the Republican and tea party.

“Every day, Improve..”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14238 Dec 29, 2012
ForArtsSake wrote:
Pakistan's leading arts college has pushed boundaries before in this conservative nation.
But when a series of paintings depicting Muslim clerics in scenes with strong homosexual overtones sparked an uproar and threats of violence by Islamic extremists, it was too much.
ANd>?
Hitties

La Puente, CA

#14239 Dec 30, 2012
Oh you mean, those flat-heads in the Republican and tea party.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14240 Dec 30, 2012
Barbara boxer is pro marijuana, tobacoo was bad enough. She isn't doing people any favours who want to get off smoking.
NQ squealers

La Puente, CA

#14241 Dec 30, 2012
This little piggy went to market.

The fat pig calling himself Grover Norquist once again is on his hind-piggy legs making headlines with the LIES.

The only time we've beat him back on spending at all was during the debt-ceiling crisis.

No you Moron - President Clinton left plenty of money in the Piggy-Bank, but you frigging Republicans spent it all and more!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14242 Dec 30, 2012
NQ squealers wrote:
This little piggy went to market.
The fat pig calling himself Grover Norquist once again is on his hind-piggy legs making headlines with the LIES.
The only time we've beat him back on spending at all was during the debt-ceiling crisis.
No you Moron - President Clinton left plenty of money in the Piggy-Bank, but you frigging Republicans spent it all and more!
You mean like how Obama is investing in tax taking away peoples money and trying to make healthcare obliged and making it more expensive for people?
Piers squealers

La Puente, CA

#14243 Dec 30, 2012
Deport me?

If America won't change its crazy gun laws.

I may deport myself says PIERS MORGAN.
Wuk squealers

La Puente, CA

#14244 Dec 30, 2012
Stop teasing us.

Pack your gear and don't let the door hit you on the backside on the way out.

How dare you tell the world Americans should be thrown in prison for possessing firearms under rights afforded to them by the Constitution simply because your opinion says so and you abuse your journalist pedastol.

You really are an ungrateful visitor aren't you?

Do you know how many American boys, who learned how to shoot as children, died protecting the UK?

I have always appreciated the UK but you, Sir, I have had enough of.

Go home. Leave.

Let Clarkson teach you some proper manners when you get back.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14245 Dec 30, 2012
Piers squealers wrote:
Deport me?
If America won't change its crazy gun laws.
I may deport myself says PIERS MORGAN.
I wonder what Obama really wants.
Wuk squealers

La Puente, CA

#14246 Dec 30, 2012
Go back to the UK, Piers Morgan that authorties want to question more about all the illegal activity you were involved with before you ran away to hide out in the USA.
swxxxt

Masontown, PA

#14247 Dec 30, 2012
youtube.com/watch...
Gung-Ho legalize it
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14248 Dec 30, 2012
Wuk squealers wrote:
Go back to the UK, Piers Morgan that authorties want to question more about all the illegal activity you were involved with before you ran away to hide out in the USA.
We aren't involved in any illegal activity. You liberals want to legalize marijuana, but I bet you already take them illegally.
Non Sense

La Puente, CA

#14249 Dec 30, 2012
Nonsense!

THE BRITISH HAD TO BE KICKED OUT OF THE USA.

But the smart ones stayed behind and had happy times, instead of going back to driery old england.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14250 Dec 30, 2012
Non Sense wrote:
Nonsense!
THE BRITISH HAD TO BE KICKED OUT OF THE USA.
But the smart ones stayed behind and had happy times, instead of going back to driery old england.
England were the ones who pummelled iraq while you lot had lost plenty of your own tanks to friendly fire, as well from the outdated enemy equipment.
F and Chips

La Puente, CA

#14251 Dec 30, 2012
I bet the Brits and the Irish really love one another too?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

#14252 Dec 30, 2012
F and Chips wrote:
I bet the Brits and the Irish really love one another too?
Actually we have already dominated the Irish, through Joseph Chamberlain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) 4 hr Chuck E 44
News Five Glendale police officers file suit against... (Jan '10) 6 hr Susan 535
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) 8 hr oliviaB683 77
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Buck Rohde 20,478
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... 21 hr Gene 1
Kroenke and Rams Suck Mon OJ s 1
News Justin Bieber Struggling To Find New Home (Nov '15) Aug 5 Bill clin-toon 3

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages