California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Jollys

La Puente, CA

#14172 Dec 23, 2012
Don't just love that jolly old man calling himself saint nick?

Instead of all those NASTY republican, tea party scum bags.

Mabe saint nick should deliver lots of filty COAL as rewards for being BAD.
Chris

Seneca Falls, NY

#14173 Dec 23, 2012
No problem with people smoking some pot but this shouldnt ever open any legal doors for anything else like LSD or something.
YouGetNothing

La Puente, CA

#14174 Dec 23, 2012
John BooHimer, the so called speaker of the CRAZY QUACKERS - calling themselves Republicans & Tea Party failics.

Gathering dust faster than a Haboo.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14175 Dec 23, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
So what's with Obama saying recreational use is up to the states but meanwhile his goon Melinda Haag is harassing medical patients in CA?
Draconian stuff like threatening Harborside's landlords with forfeiture.
Obama has so much money in the Treasury he can waste it on this nonsense?
youre F***ing right mikey boy...

harborside rules!

and Obama needs to look up the chapter in his own memoirs about HIM being the harborside, after school, in the late 70's in honolulu.

who can take him seriously...??
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14176 Dec 23, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text> I know the great Obama should be impeached over Benghazi, a huge cover up. But never will be due to his race and skin tone. With Clinton, he was protected because nobody wanted the warmist nut to be in charge of anything. Clinton was the second president in US history to be impeached. It was not a failure. Clinton has corrupted everyone and everything associated with Him and made the presidency a mockery. Clinton clearly violated his Oath of Office to faithfully execute the laws and uphold the constitution of the United States, by clearly LYING and impeading discovery by Plaintiffs attorneys in the Paula Jones lawsuit. Everyone deserves his or her day in court. The law makes available options to not answer questions. LYING IS NOT ONE OF THEM.
are you still hung up on impeaching obama??

get a clue and tell your party to start governing in congress...

they have a huge oppotunity in front of them to look good by extending the middle class tax cuts.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14177 Dec 23, 2012
Chris wrote:
No problem with people smoking some pot but this shouldnt ever open any legal doors for anything else like LSD or something.
I think psychedelics have beeen "medical", in some specific cases involving mental illness..

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#14178 Dec 23, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
youre F***ing right mikey boy...
harborside rules!
and Obama needs to look up the chapter in his own memoirs about HIM being the harborside, after school, in the late 70's in honolulu.
who can take him seriously...??
They're still open. Whatever happens with the stores, their delivery service here in the bay area is outstanding and won't be effected.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/nati...

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14179 Dec 23, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
I think psychedelics have beeen "medical", in some specific cases involving mental illness..
There are credible accounts of psychedelics being highly effective in curing intractable alcoholics in one session.

They have changed my life for the better when I was a young man in Vietnam. Haven't touched them since. I will again someday. Maybe at the end.
Jones

La Puente, CA

#14180 Dec 24, 2012
Kray-Poohs are good for you, this time of the year.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14181 Dec 24, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
they have a huge oppotunity in front of them to look good by extending the middle class tax cuts.
you missed the whole point. That a President always has a fool as the vice president so they won't be removed from office for the fear of a nut being in charge of our country.
Mooss

La Puente, CA

#14182 Dec 24, 2012
So how are the out of towners or JACKoMoos doing this morning?

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14183 Dec 24, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>you missed the whole point. That a President always has a fool as the vice president so they won't be removed from office for the fear of a nut being in charge of our country.
With an exception with Dick Cheney.

Biden is in a class by himself! Not even the most radical wing nut wants Laughin' Joe for president! What a goofball!
Mooss

La Puente, CA

#14184 Dec 24, 2012
@piersmorgan no because you are not a U.S. citizen and your presence here is as a guest.

Attacking the Constitution not polite for guests.
raj

Sikar, India

#14185 Dec 24, 2012
hi dear any one want to chat with me

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14186 Dec 24, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
how can drug addicts govern the country? they are brain dead.

they make the laws. and expect the people to obey them. yet break them as they please whenever they feel like it.

now if that isn't a definition of being brain dead, what is?

they enforce only those laws which they see fit to. and expect everybody to take this bullshit.

what happened in sandy creek is just the tip of the iceberg because these idiots on capitol hill don't understand the reason for the rule of law.

I wonder if they know that the rule of law is mainly there to protect those who have? people like them.

probably not. like I said... BRAIN DEAD.
Figgs

La Puente, CA

#14187 Dec 24, 2012
King of Rock 'n' Roll Debauchery arrested on alcohol charges and more charges coming later.

Asian night was last wekes party theme.
Figgs

La Puente, CA

#14188 Dec 24, 2012
King of Rock 'n' Roll Debauchery arrested on alcohol charges and more charges coming later.

Asian night was last weeks party theme.
Last True Conservative

Chico, CA

#14189 Dec 24, 2012
Asian Guy wrote:
<quoted text>
how can drug addicts govern the country? they are brain dead.
they make the laws. and expect the people to obey them. yet break them as they please whenever they feel like it.
now if that isn't a definition of being brain dead, what is?
they enforce only those laws which they see fit to. and expect everybody to take this bullshit.
what happened in sandy creek is just the tip of the iceberg because these idiots on capitol hill don't understand the reason for the rule of law.
I wonder if they know that the rule of law is mainly there to protect those who have? people like them.
probably not. like I said... BRAIN DEAD.
Was your comment meant to be understood only by brain dead drug addicts? Your disjointed thoughts lack clarity. Slow down. Take a breath. Now focus on what your point is and try again.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#14190 Dec 24, 2012
I always look forward to Christmas. Christmas provides me with the opportunity to wish all my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and yes, ever the Africans a very Merry Christmas. Here is a little song that expresses my wishes to all much better than anything I could possibly write:

Source: http://tinyurl.com/ytnu64

Ronald
Assad

La Puente, CA

#14191 Dec 24, 2012
I bet that old Dictator Assad is having a merry Christmas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iowa LGBT Rural Summit 56 min Harry 1
Michael Jackson Patented Anti-Gravity Shoes In ... 4 hr Jane 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 17 hr annie puzzo 20,482
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 21 hr He Named Me Black... 1
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... Wed Paris 2
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) Wed Chuck E 44
News Five Glendale police officers file suit against... (Jan '10) Wed Susan 535

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages