Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Big D

Modesto, CA

#14022 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean abortion funding?
I donít know what Mr Anderson means, but I can tell you I wonít vote for any candidate that restricts a womanís rights to her own body, her own reproductive system

The time for BIG Government that gets into our very lives, tells you who you can marry and who you cant, tells you that you donít even have rights to your own body are over.

Run on that issue and you will lose more elections.
FutureNews

West Covina, CA

#14023 Dec 19, 2012
A story biline might look like this:

GPD officer on patrol saw Douglas & Gene run a red light while driving eastbound at Route 66 at Compromise Line Road.

Officers attempted to pull the driver and passanger over, but they refused. The driver drove at freeway speeds then slowed down to a crawl. The driver played cat and mouse with the following officrs in their cars.

The driver circled streets surrounding Glendora High School, favoring to Lone Hill Avenue, Route 66 and Palopinto Avenue.

GPD officers immediately identified the subjects, knowing there might be issues with mental problems.

The pursuit was terminated, because GPD had identified them, an knew where they lived and had past contact with them.

The whole chase lasted less than 10 minutes, then the two were arrest during a road blockage set up by GPD crusiers in advance..

Douglas and Gene were transferred to a county facility and await there arraignment. It seems these two former city councilmen finally cracked up after hearing as they were going to be arrested on State and Federal criminal charge in the morning.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#14024 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
Oh do you want to go back to being refered to as Liar Mike, I can do that.
Go find someone that said he wasnít impeached and argue with them, because that isnít me
He was impeached, and the impeachment was a total and absolute failure not achieving a single thing written within it.
It isnít a matter of my being wrong, I am stating a fact, you can choose not to know the fact, or pretend the fact doesnít exist.
But it does, not a single article listed in the impeachment as a penalty was applied, it achieved no results whatsoever, total and absolute failure to achieve any of its objectives.
And worse, before the millions of dollars that were spent on it, they already knew that it would achieve nothing.
Either Clinton was impeached or it failed. Can't be both.

I say he was impeached. It did not fail. What do you say? Please be clear.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14025 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Do you mean abortion funding?
title 9 prohibits federal money from being used for abortions.

wake up from that faux news lie.

im TALKING about the 1100 bills being pushed through at statehouses
in tea party controlled states, like tennesee and virginia, maine, pennsylvania ect ect ect....

there are a bunch.

these bills do everything from flat out banning abortions in their state to pulling public funding for birth control, breast cancer screenings and pap smears..

you rethugs are a bit archaic in your thinking on this issue...

we thought it was settled 40 years ago!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14026 Dec 19, 2012
No Liar Mike

He was both impeached by the house of representatives, and the impeachment ended up being a total failure when it achieved absolutely none of its objectives or intents after failing the vote in the Sennate.

You are the one that cannot distinguish between the two, I can.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14027 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
No Liar Mike
He was both impeached by the house of representatives, and the impeachment ended up being a total failure when it achieved absolutely none of its objectives or intents after failing the vote in the Sennate.
You are the one that cannot distinguish between the two, I can.
If the impeachment failed, then he wasn't impeached.

The impeachment did not fail. You are wrong. Clinton was impeached.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#14028 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I am a democrat. But you lie because you have lost any argument you had with me and lying is all you have left.
Stop whining about Bush. Obama has been in office for 4 years. It's way past time we got some results. Don't you think you should be whining about Obama by now? You'll still be blaming Bush 4 years from now.
What a loser!
how could I have lost when YOU dont debate??

reichardo and I debate......(if you could call it that)

why not you??

because you are a huge wussy.

how can someone debate with a rain man style savant who wont say anything but "impeach"

????

dustin hoffman and tom cruise are waiting!

only T(or "D)baggers are that dumb.

AK is another.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14029 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
If the impeachment failed, then he wasn't impeached.
The impeachment did not fail. You are wrong. Clinton was impeached.
Liar Mike, find the post where I ever said he was not impeached

You are again arguing against something that no one has said, because you cannot stand up to what is being said.

He can be both impeached, and the impeachment can be a total failure to achieve any of its stated objectives and intents

I know you donít understand that, but I do, donít try and speak for me, you arenít bright enough to comprehend what I am saying.

Until you find the post where I specifically stated he was not impeached, you will remain Liar Mike, and that will extend of course to assuming almost anything else you say is likely a lie as well.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14030 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
title 9 prohibits federal money from being used for abortions.
wake up from that faux news lie.
im TALKING about the 1100 bills being pushed through at statehouses
in tea party controlled states, like tennesee and virginia, maine, pennsylvania ect ect ect....
there are a bunch.
these bills do everything from flat out banning abortions in their state to pulling public funding for birth control, breast cancer screenings and pap smears..
you rethugs are a bit archaic in your thinking on this issue...
we thought it was settled 40 years ago!
So you are mad at states? Can you be specific on what bill you are talking about? Or is it what you heard at the donut shop?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#14031 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Either Clinton was impeached or it failed. Can't be both.
I say he was impeached. It did not fail. What do you say? Please be clear.
Who gives a fu@k! Just thought I would throw that in there.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14032 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
how could I have lost when YOU dont debate??
reichardo and I debate......(if you could call it that)
why not you??
because you are a huge wussy.
how can someone debate with a rain man style savant who wont say anything but "impeach"
????
dustin hoffman and tom cruise are waiting!
only T(or "D)baggers are that dumb.
AK is another.
How can I debate when you lie and you are a dope and you are barely literate?

Aside from all those problems, your posts are funny! I'm not complaining, keep em coming!

FUN!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14033 Dec 19, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D sure does!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14034 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít know what Mr Anderson means, but I can tell you I wonít vote for any candidate that restricts a womanís rights to her own body, her own reproductive system
The time for BIG Government that gets into our very lives, tells you who you can marry and who you cant, tells you that you donít even have rights to your own body are over.
Run on that issue and you will lose more elections.
I agree, a woman should have the right to use her body in any way. I'm for prostitution to be legal too. So you don't mind paying for your neighborhood slut that uses abortion as birth control? YOu want BIG Gov. out of your life but want BIG Gov involved in your life? And you voted for big Gov the last election? lol...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14035 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Mike, find the post where I ever said he was not impeached
You are again arguing against something that no one has said, because you cannot stand up to what is being said.
He can be both impeached, and the impeachment can be a total failure to achieve any of its stated objectives and intents
I know you donít understand that, but I do, donít try and speak for me, you arenít bright enough to comprehend what I am saying.
Until you find the post where I specifically stated he was not impeached, you will remain Liar Mike, and that will extend of course to assuming almost anything else you say is likely a lie as well.
You say the impeachment failed. If it failed, then he wasn't impeached.

Again, now you are changing your tune to "the intent failed". Previously you were adamant that the impeachment failed. Talk to me about dishonesty.

I am not a liar. I resent that false accusation tremendously.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14036 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the impeachment failed. If it failed, then he wasn't impeached.
Again, now you are changing your tune to "the intent failed". Previously you were adamant that the impeachment failed. Talk to me about dishonesty.
I am not a liar. I resent that false accusation tremendously.
Liar Mike, there is no false accusation, either find the post where I said he was not impeached, or stop saying that I said he was not impeached.

You control your lying, I donít.

He ws impeached, the impeachment failed to achieve any of its objectives and intents and was a total failure,

He was still impeached, but it became nothing but a footnote as it achieved nothing. he was not removed from office as stated in the impeachment, it failed to achieve anything at all.
I Do Not Think

Santa Cruz, CA

#14037 Dec 19, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, there's your mistake- thought.
Sometimes I think.
Is anyone ever going to willingly change their ideas or sincerely entertain another persons perspective.
Because if you can't change in any meaningful way or have a noticeable effect on your subject you may as well be singing into your sock drawer.
But you're right, who gives a f*ck!
Just a thought.
Of course, some thoughts eliminate the need for action- some actions betray a lack of consideration.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14038 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Mike, there is no false accusation, either find the post where I said he was not impeached, or stop saying that I said he was not impeached.
You control your lying, I donít.
He ws impeached, the impeachment failed to achieve any of its objectives and intents and was a total failure,
He was still impeached, but it became nothing but a footnote as it achieved nothing. he was not removed from office as stated in the impeachment, it failed to achieve anything at all.
Like I said. You changed you assertion from "The impeachment failed" to "the intent of the impeachment failed". Those are two different assertions. And you accuse me of dishonesty!

Priceless!
Lock Down

Santa Cruz, CA

#14039 Dec 19, 2012
Some people use the words "priceless" and "worthless" interchangeably- just a thought.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14040 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said. You changed you assertion from "The impeachment failed" to "the intent of the impeachment failed". Those are two different assertions. And you accuse me of dishonesty!
Priceless!
Wrong Liar Mike

Go find a post where I said he was not impeached, then you can lose the Liar Mike handle

Or... show it documented where the impeachment succeeded in its objective and successfully removed Clinton from office.

either will do

( you wont find either )

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14041 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Liar Mike
Go find a post where I said he was not impeached, then you can lose the Liar Mike handle
Or... show it documented where the impeachment succeeded in its objective and successfully removed Clinton from office.
either will do
( you wont find either )
You said the impeachment failed. Same thing. Admit it and lose the punk handle, punk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Barry O Bernstein Law Office (May '10) 6 hr Victims of Barrys... 25
Marco Rubio in 2016! 9 hr Junior Rodrigues ... 30
News Mel Gibson apologizes for drunk driving (Jul '06) 11 hr swedenforever 31
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 15 hr trying 19,718
News Obama to make fast Los Angeles visit for TV sho... 15 hr trying 2
News Celebrity Scene (Jul '14) 15 hr trying 4
News Carlton Gebbia implies Kyle Richards doesn't se... (Mar '14) Fri Frank Lee 3

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 28 at 11:21PM PDT

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]