California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14030 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
title 9 prohibits federal money from being used for abortions.
wake up from that faux news lie.
im TALKING about the 1100 bills being pushed through at statehouses
in tea party controlled states, like tennesee and virginia, maine, pennsylvania ect ect ect....
there are a bunch.
these bills do everything from flat out banning abortions in their state to pulling public funding for birth control, breast cancer screenings and pap smears..
you rethugs are a bit archaic in your thinking on this issue...
we thought it was settled 40 years ago!
So you are mad at states? Can you be specific on what bill you are talking about? Or is it what you heard at the donut shop?
Rush

Fairbury, NE

#14031 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Either Clinton was impeached or it failed. Can't be both.
I say he was impeached. It did not fail. What do you say? Please be clear.
Who gives a [email protected]! Just thought I would throw that in there.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#14032 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
how could I have lost when YOU dont debate??
reichardo and I debate......(if you could call it that)
why not you??
because you are a huge wussy.
how can someone debate with a rain man style savant who wont say anything but "impeach"
????
dustin hoffman and tom cruise are waiting!
only T(or "D)baggers are that dumb.
AK is another.
How can I debate when you lie and you are a dope and you are barely literate?

Aside from all those problems, your posts are funny! I'm not complaining, keep em coming!

FUN!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14033 Dec 19, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Big D sure does!

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#14034 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I don’t know what Mr Anderson means, but I can tell you I won’t vote for any candidate that restricts a woman’s rights to her own body, her own reproductive system
The time for BIG Government that gets into our very lives, tells you who you can marry and who you cant, tells you that you don’t even have rights to your own body are over.
Run on that issue and you will lose more elections.
I agree, a woman should have the right to use her body in any way. I'm for prostitution to be legal too. So you don't mind paying for your neighborhood slut that uses abortion as birth control? YOu want BIG Gov. out of your life but want BIG Gov involved in your life? And you voted for big Gov the last election? lol...

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14035 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Mike, find the post where I ever said he was not impeached
You are again arguing against something that no one has said, because you cannot stand up to what is being said.
He can be both impeached, and the impeachment can be a total failure to achieve any of its stated objectives and intents
I know you don’t understand that, but I do, don’t try and speak for me, you aren’t bright enough to comprehend what I am saying.
Until you find the post where I specifically stated he was not impeached, you will remain Liar Mike, and that will extend of course to assuming almost anything else you say is likely a lie as well.
You say the impeachment failed. If it failed, then he wasn't impeached.

Again, now you are changing your tune to "the intent failed". Previously you were adamant that the impeachment failed. Talk to me about dishonesty.

I am not a liar. I resent that false accusation tremendously.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14036 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You say the impeachment failed. If it failed, then he wasn't impeached.
Again, now you are changing your tune to "the intent failed". Previously you were adamant that the impeachment failed. Talk to me about dishonesty.
I am not a liar. I resent that false accusation tremendously.
Liar Mike, there is no false accusation, either find the post where I said he was not impeached, or stop saying that I said he was not impeached.

You control your lying, I don’t.

He ws impeached, the impeachment failed to achieve any of its objectives and intents and was a total failure,

He was still impeached, but it became nothing but a footnote as it achieved nothing. he was not removed from office as stated in the impeachment, it failed to achieve anything at all.
I Do Not Think

Santa Cruz, CA

#14037 Dec 19, 2012
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
You see, there's your mistake- thought.
Sometimes I think.
Is anyone ever going to willingly change their ideas or sincerely entertain another persons perspective.
Because if you can't change in any meaningful way or have a noticeable effect on your subject you may as well be singing into your sock drawer.
But you're right, who gives a f*ck!
Just a thought.
Of course, some thoughts eliminate the need for action- some actions betray a lack of consideration.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14038 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar Mike, there is no false accusation, either find the post where I said he was not impeached, or stop saying that I said he was not impeached.
You control your lying, I don’t.
He ws impeached, the impeachment failed to achieve any of its objectives and intents and was a total failure,
He was still impeached, but it became nothing but a footnote as it achieved nothing. he was not removed from office as stated in the impeachment, it failed to achieve anything at all.
Like I said. You changed you assertion from "The impeachment failed" to "the intent of the impeachment failed". Those are two different assertions. And you accuse me of dishonesty!

Priceless!
Lock Down

Santa Cruz, CA

#14039 Dec 19, 2012
Some people use the words "priceless" and "worthless" interchangeably- just a thought.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14040 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said. You changed you assertion from "The impeachment failed" to "the intent of the impeachment failed". Those are two different assertions. And you accuse me of dishonesty!
Priceless!
Wrong Liar Mike

Go find a post where I said he was not impeached, then you can lose the Liar Mike handle

Or... show it documented where the impeachment succeeded in its objective and successfully removed Clinton from office.

either will do

( you wont find either )

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14041 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong Liar Mike
Go find a post where I said he was not impeached, then you can lose the Liar Mike handle
Or... show it documented where the impeachment succeeded in its objective and successfully removed Clinton from office.
either will do
( you wont find either )
You said the impeachment failed. Same thing. Admit it and lose the punk handle, punk.
FutureNews

La Puente, CA

#14042 Dec 19, 2012
The President of United States of America, Mr. Obama has been named Man of the year
Xho Won Gee

Hayward, CA

#14043 Dec 19, 2012
Testicles with rice.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14044 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the impeachment failed. Same thing. Admit it and lose the punk handle, punk.
After he was impeached it did fail to achieve any objectives that were written in it.

Take your Meds, you cannot find a single post where I said he was not impeached, which is why I will refer to you as Liar Mike
You will also find that the objectives and goals of the Impeachment were not achieved, it was a total failure.

I have not changed what I have been saying, and you cannot find a single post where I said he was not impeached Liar Mike

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14045 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
After he was impeached it did fail to achieve any objectives that were written in it.
Take your Meds, you cannot find a single post where I said he was not impeached, which is why I will refer to you as Liar Mike
You will also find that the objectives and goals of the Impeachment were not achieved, it was a total failure.
I have not changed what I have been saying, and you cannot find a single post where I said he was not impeached Liar Mike
You may not have said "Clinton wasn't impeached" although I think you did, but you definitely said "Clinton's impeachment failed" which is the same thing.

Please be clear. Was Clinton impeached or did it fail? Can't be both.

Don't try to deflect by calling me a liar.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14046 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You may not have said "Clinton wasn't impeached" although I think you did, but you definitely said "Clinton's impeachment failed" which is the same thing.
Please be clear. Was Clinton impeached or did it fail? Can't be both.
Don't try to deflect by calling me a liar.
I have been clear from the beginning Liar Mike

Yes he was impeached

After being Impeached by the house the impeachment was a total failure, in that it did not achieve a single objective that was listed in the impeachment

You keep trying to change the subject, that isn’t going to work, I am saying the same thing I said in the beginning.

He was impeached

And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate and not a single objective written in the Impeachment was fulfilled, absolute and total failure.

Go ahead Liar Mike, find a post where I said he was not impeached, or conversely go to your history books and show that the impeachment was successful in removing Clinton from office as was stated in the impeachment as its intent.

It either succeeded in removing him from office as was stated in the Impeachment, or it was a failure… which is it Liar Mike?

I am going to stop writing new replies as it now seems I can just copy and paste my last reply to everything you say as you have no new information to add, and cannot contradict what I am and have been saying
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#14047 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I agree, a woman should have the right to use her body in any way. I'm for prostitution to be legal too. So you don't mind paying for your neighborhood slut that uses abortion as birth control? YOu want BIG Gov. out of your life but want BIG Gov involved in your life? And you voted for big Gov the last election? lol...
the democrats are the party of BIG governemnt, tea bagger??

yeah right!!!

what would you call drug testing state employess??(florida, gov.rick scott, bagger).....small governemnt??

or vaginal probes in virginia??(govenor bob mcdonald, bagger)....small gov???

or the slew of restrictions on basic woemns health care like cancer screenings?? small gov??

Im sure youre against those breast exams?? right,??? bagger??
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#14048 Dec 19, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>So you are mad at states? Can you be specific on what bill you are talking about? Or is it what you heard at the donut shop?
1100 bills is a landslide of legislation, hardly something to easily dismiss, like you just did.

all you have to do is type in to the google machine "bills that restrict women's health care" and im sure youd get 20000 pages of hits......

youd only be ignorant to this issue if you were say, a silly old tea bagging fool, who lives under a rock, somewhere near elk grove, ca

sorry I forgot you were afraid of real cyberspace..

you know, the one where they tell you real world facts??

inconvienient to your reality as they may be??????

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14049 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been clear from the beginning Liar Mike
Yes he was impeached
After being Impeached by the house the impeachment was a total failure, in that it did not achieve a single objective that was listed in the impeachment
You keep trying to change the subject, that isn’t going to work, I am saying the same thing I said in the beginning.
He was impeached
And that impeachment was a total and absolute failure, it failed the votes in the Senate and not a single objective written in the Impeachment was fulfilled, absolute and total failure.
Go ahead Liar Mike, find a post where I said he was not impeached, or conversely go to your history books and show that the impeachment was successful in removing Clinton from office as was stated in the impeachment as its intent.
It either succeeded in removing him from office as was stated in the Impeachment, or it was a failure… which is it Liar Mike?
I am going to stop writing new replies as it now seems I can just copy and paste my last reply to everything you say as you have no new information to add, and cannot contradict what I am and have been saying
There might not be a post where you said "Clinton was not impeached" in those exact words but there are many where you said his impeachment failed.

And there are also many where you say he was impeached. Which is it? Can't be both.

I asked you to be clear. Your post above is as clear as mud! It doesn't take 300 words to tell us. Was Clinton impeached or did it fail?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Two ex-officials of Armenian Consulate arrested (Jul '09) 1 hr The Truth 2008 137
The Working Class----Power To The People ! 6 hr The Truth 1
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr global gaza 20,507
News Impulse Group Los Angeles Brings Free Meningiti... 9 hr INDOCTRINATION 101 1
News 2 women arrested in Redondo Beach massage parlo... (Oct '10) 10 hr B-Clinton 153
Trump 17 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 3
Chris Powell Editor Journal Inquirer investigat... 21 hr LAKingsRule 2

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages