California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Big D

Modesto, CA

#13988 Dec 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton finished his second term because he was not removed from office, he was acquitted as I've told you 20 times. Please don't ask again, you know the answer.
But of course he was impeached. It's history. He wasn't failed to be impeached, he was impeached. You are wrong.
Well if you put blinders on and donít look past the house vote, then I suppose you can deprive yourself of enough information that you would believe it was this stupendous success.

You keep saying he was impeached, we have covered that, yes he was impeached, no one is arguing otherwise.

I donít have blinders on, I can see past the house, and the outcome of the impeachment, it was a failure, did not achieve a single objective that was written in the impeachment.

You would only know that if you took the blinders off.

It isnít about my being right, I am talking about history, facts, not opinions.

I know that every intent of the impeachment, every passage written in the impeachment, even the un-written intents of the impeachment failed, it achieved absolutely nothing.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13989 Dec 18, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if you put blinders on and donít look past the house vote, then I suppose you can deprive yourself of enough information that you would believe it was this stupendous success.
You keep saying he was impeached, we have covered that, yes he was impeached, no one is arguing otherwise.
I donít have blinders on, I can see past the house, and the outcome of the impeachment, it was a failure, did not achieve a single objective that was written in the impeachment.
You would only know that if you took the blinders off.
It isnít about my being right, I am talking about history, facts, not opinions.
I know that every intent of the impeachment, every passage written in the impeachment, even the un-written intents of the impeachment failed, it achieved absolutely nothing.
You refuse to learn what impeachment means. The Senate cannot fail the House's impeachment, that is the House's sole power.

You are saying he was acquitted in the Senate. That is true. But that in no way means his impeachment failed. It did not. You are wrong.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13990 Dec 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You refuse to learn what impeachment means. The Senate cannot fail the House's impeachment, that is the House's sole power.
You are saying he was acquitted in the Senate. That is true. But that in no way means his impeachment failed. It did not. You are wrong.
And the Senate has the sole power to try Impeachments, yes we have gone over that and you wonít read the constitution so you are stuck on that section and wonít read the next.

I already know what Impeachment means, you refuse to learn what Success means.

When every intent, every article, every goal failed, it failed.

It isnít a matter of my being right, it is what happened, it is a matter of you being ignorant of what happened.
Goldlines

La Puente, CA

#13991 Dec 18, 2012
A fat-headed mindless Senior citizen abuser was a speaker Saturday December 15, 2012 bridge grand opening.
MagicJack

La Puente, CA

#13993 Dec 18, 2012
Smoogio's and a town or two away, good bye.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13994 Dec 18, 2012
Big Old Badass Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You're wrong. The impeachment did not fail. It was successful so it was then tried in the Senate. If it failed it would not have been tried in the Senate.
The Senate cannot pass or fail an impeachment. That is the House's sole power. The Senate can only try it and either convict or acquit.
Can you tell me which intent of the impeachment was a success?

Was he removed form office? That was in the articles of impeachment, did that succeed or did it fail?

I know he was impeached, that is not the argument, what I am saying is a fact, that every intent, every goal, every punishment listed in the articles of impeachment were not implemented, a total failure.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13995 Dec 18, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell me which intent of the impeachment was a success?
Was he removed form office? That was in the articles of impeachment, did that succeed or did it fail?
I know he was impeached, that is not the argument, what I am saying is a fact, that every intent, every goal, every punishment listed in the articles of impeachment were not implemented, a total failure.
You have toned down your original insistence that "Clinton's impeachment failed" considerably lately to "..every intent, every goal, every punishment...were not implemented, a total failure".

Why is that?

You're wrong. Clinton was impeached. Still is. It didn't fail in the Senate or anywhere else.
Hrdy

La Puente, CA

#13996 Dec 18, 2012
If there was a reason, you would know better than to try that.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#13997 Dec 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You have toned down your original insistence that "Clinton's impeachment failed" considerably lately to "..every intent, every goal, every punishment...were not implemented, a total failure".
Why is that?
You're wrong. Clinton was impeached. Still is. It didn't fail in the Senate or anywhere else.
NOW you are totally wrong again??

why?

are you that senile?

it FAILED in the senate, after PASSING in the house...

get it straight genius!!

HAHA!! got ya!

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13998 Dec 18, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW you are totally wrong again??
why?
are you that senile?
it FAILED in the senate, after PASSING in the house...
get it straight genius!!
HAHA!! got ya!
Got me?

?

Clinton's impeachment did not fail in the Senate or anywhere else.

What don't you understand about "...impeachment is the sole power of the House..."?

Impeachments only pass or fail in the House. The Senate cannot fail the House's impeachment, only try it. And either acquit or convict.

Why does that confuse you?
Good

San Jose, CA

#14000 Dec 18, 2012
Finally!
In Other News

Santa Cruz, CA

#14001 Dec 18, 2012
In the American southwest- despite numerous efforts being thwarted regularly and in a most absurd fashion, coyotes still insist on trying to eat roadrunners.
That's why Lance Armstrong rode a bike.
( or is it rid?)
Blimpie

La Puente, CA

#14002 Dec 18, 2012
Or is it Middle Earth we are talking about?
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#14003 Dec 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Got me?
?
What don't you understand about "...impeachment is the sole power of the House..."?
Impeachments only pass or fail in the House. The Senate cannot fail the House's impeachment, only try it. And either acquit or convict.
what dont you NOT understand about "failure"??
In Other News

Santa Cruz, CA

#14004 Dec 18, 2012
Blimpie wrote:
Or is it Middle Earth we are talking about?
You mean there's another one ?
yup

Chicago, IL

#14005 Dec 19, 2012
yup

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14006 Dec 19, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
what dont you NOT understand about "failure"??
Way more than you do. For example it didn't happen to Clinton's impeachment. You're wrong. As always.

What a dope!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14007 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Got me?
?
Nothing confusing... y6ou are just looking at It with your eyes closed again

ok I will explain it for the 100th time

Every intent of the impeachment failed, not a single thing written into the impeachment was applied, the impeachment specifically called for his removal form office, that too failed, it achieved nothing, when it failed the vote in the senate ( requires a 2/3 vote by the way, they knew it would fail when they spent the time and money working on it ) it died, shelved, and not a single thing became of it, now it is nothing but a footnote as it become joke.

It was a total failure, not achieving a single objective written within it..... Not one.

If you call that a sucuess, remind me not to hire you, I expect results from my people.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#14008 Dec 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing confusing... y6ou are just looking at It with your eyes closed again
ok I will explain it for the 100th time
Every intent of the impeachment failed, not a single thing written into the impeachment was applied, the impeachment specifically called for his removal form office, that too failed, it achieved nothing, when it failed the vote in the senate ( requires a 2/3 vote by the way, they knew it would fail when they spent the time and money working on it ) it died, shelved, and not a single thing became of it, now it is nothing but a footnote as it become joke.
It was a total failure, not achieving a single objective written within it..... Not one.
If you call that a sucuess, remind me not to hire you, I expect results from my people.
The intent of the impeachment may have failed, the impeachment did not.

Bill Clinton was impeached. You're wrong. It did not fail.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#14009 Dec 19, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The intent of the impeachment may have failed, the impeachment did not.
Bill Clinton was impeached. You're wrong. It did not fail.
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!

Lean to read English... Never have I ever said he was not impeached, you are trying once again to change the subject because you cannot stand up to what is being said

Everything written into the impeachment failed, its results were zero, achieved nothing whatsoever other than to become a joke.

again remind me not to hire you ( on my mind as I am hiring this month ) as I expect people to achieve results, not achieve absolutely nothing whatsoever and call that a success.

It was a failure by any definition. Not a single article written in the impeachment was successful, nothing... nada.

The worst part about it is the time and money spend on it by those in the house when they already knew it would fail to achieve anything at allÖ.. it achievedÖ nothing.

It isnít a matter of right and wrong, it is history, doneÖ finished.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Legate 2 hr Jbull 1
Woodland Hills Teen boy is in police protective... 6 hr Newsroom_LA 1
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr 24 NKOTBLOCC 4,544
News A Beverly Hills Developer Has Held Three Acres ... Apr 19 Canada Bad 2 1
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... Apr 3 flying pigs 5
News The younger McGraw marries Playboy model Erica ... (Sep '06) Mar '17 Idol 14
Sick of Liberal Left People & Celebrities! Feb '17 Well Well 3

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages