California Proposition 19: the Mariju...

California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legalization Initiative

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

19,879 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#13946 Dec 17, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I was giving you the benefit of doubt. I know you must live in a much dumpier sh!thole than Anderson that doesn't even have a server. They can't put one in one of you rednecks would steal it for the copper wire. Trade it in for meth.
Whineville. The town of Gimme. The village of Entitlement. Chetown. Maoville.
lets see??

retiree ville??

red neck rancher ville?? tea ville?

hippy ville?? coming soon.

every place up here has its meth freaks.....

they are practically everywhere..... likely, not too far from where you are either...it is sad....
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#13947 Dec 17, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw shuddup you silly jackass. You're an out of towner posting bull too. And my bull is a lot better than your lame ass bull. And your town sucks.
you sound like a classic east coast, "townie"
Quigley

Covina, CA

#13948 Dec 17, 2012
Still waiting for logic instead of rashed out wacked out republican dribbles
Federalism

Covina, CA

#13949 Dec 17, 2012
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels told National Review that he believes federalism "is, first and foremost, a protection of liberty" and that, without specifically endorsing the legalization of marijuana, he believes Washington and Colorado "under our system, had a right to do it."

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#13950 Dec 17, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like a classic east coast, "townie"
You sound like a "jackass"!
Dopees

Covina, CA

#13951 Dec 17, 2012
Noopee Doopee,

Haven't heard a word.
Mr Anderson

Washington, UT

#13952 Dec 17, 2012
Quigley wrote:
Still waiting for logic instead of rashed out wacked out republican dribbles
you could be waiting a while.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13953 Dec 17, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you could be waiting a while.
Yup. He will be. I'm going to bed and he ain't going to get any logic from you.

Too Funny!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13954 Dec 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry dope. The impeachment was a success.
I'm right. You're wrong.
So.... as it was such a huge success, how many penalties actually listed in the articles of impeachment were so successfully applied?

Again the problem here is that you have no clue what the word success means.

Included in the articles of impeachment were penalties to be applied depending on its success in the senate.

As you say it was OH SO successful, which penalties written into the articles of Impeachment were applied

I can give you a hint ( zero )

Or if you want to try a different tack, an impeachment is both a proceeding and a charge, so how successful were the murder charges brought against OJ Simpson in court?

Buy your logic ( or lack thereof ) they were tremendously successful.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13955 Dec 18, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So.... as it was such a huge success, how many penalties actually listed in the articles of impeachment were so successfully applied?
Again the problem here is that you have no clue what the word success means.
Included in the articles of impeachment were penalties to be applied depending on its success in the senate.
As you say it was OH SO successful, which penalties written into the articles of Impeachment were applied
I can give you a hint ( zero )
Or if you want to try a different tack, an impeachment is both a proceeding and a charge, so how successful were the murder charges brought against OJ Simpson in court?
Buy your logic ( or lack thereof ) they were tremendously successful.
No penalties were applied because Clinton was acquitted silly!

But of course he was impeached, dummy! Everyone knows that.

What a dope!

Bill Clinton, our 42nd president was successfully impeached on Dec 19, 1998.

Again the problem is you have no clue what impeachment means!

FUN!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13956 Dec 18, 2012
I never ever said he wants impeached, we have been over that, take your Alzheimer meds

So that oh so successful Impeachment achieved... what? In what way was the Impeachment successful? If it achieved nothing, and every penalty within it was voided... in what way was it a success?

There are several words that you donít know the meaning of, starting with success.
B not D

Covina, CA

#13957 Dec 18, 2012
Apple or oranges eith way the out of town poster just cloggs up the pipe.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13958 Dec 18, 2012
Big D wrote:
I never ever said he wants impeached, we have been over that, take your Alzheimer meds
So that oh so successful Impeachment achieved... what? In what way was the Impeachment successful? If it achieved nothing, and every penalty within it was voided... in what way was it a success?
There are several words that you donít know the meaning of, starting with success.
The House successfully impeached Clinton. Why can't you understand this simple sentence-

"The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers and shall have the sole power of impeachment." US Constitution Article I Sec 2

What part of "Sole power of impeachment" is confusing you?

I'm here to help!

FUN!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13959 Dec 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
The House successfully impeached Clinton. Why can't you understand this simple sentence-
"The House of Representatives shall choose their speaker and other officers and shall have the sole power of impeachment." US Constitution Article I Sec 2
What part of "Sole power of impeachment" is confusing you?
I'm here to help!
FUN!
I have never once said the house did not impeach him, I know the house voted to impeach, but the house is not the end of it.

The Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments, we know all that

You have not answered my question yet

In what way was it a success? Which penalties spelled out in the impeachment were applied If None ( which we already know were none ) what exactly did the Impeachment successfully achieve?

You keep saying it was a success... in what way was it a success if it achieved nothing at all stated within it?

You arenít here to help, you are clinging to a provably invalid statement because you cannot face facts
FoolNorth A

Covina, CA

#13960 Dec 18, 2012
This posting from a FOOL, is quit common in Glendora, California and has been for sometime now.

North Alabama football player kicked off team for tweeting racist remarks during President Obama's speech to grieving Sandy Hook families.

University of North Alabama walk-on snapper Bradley Patterson tweeted,'Take that n-- off the tv, we want to watch football!'

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13963 Dec 18, 2012
ANCOUVER, WA (KPTV)-

The Vancouver Police Department arrested a man for Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana in connection with a deadly crash in Vancouver.

Investigators said the driver hit and killed a pedestrian around 5:50 p.m. on East Mill Plain Boulevard and Andresen Road.

Police say the victim, a male in his 50's, was believed to be walking back from Safeway and stepped out into the middle of traffic.

The driver, Scotty Rowles, was driving westbound on East Mill Plain Boulevard and could not stop his car in time, according to police.

Detectives says Rowles cooperated with the investigation, but after interviewing him they determined there was enough evidence to arrest him on suspicion of driving under the influence of marijuana.

Police believe this is the first traffic fatality involving the drug, since it became legal in the state of Washington.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

#13964 Dec 18, 2012
Ten bucks says the pedestrian was stoned as well.
A pfo

Covina, CA

#13965 Dec 18, 2012
Todd Akin doesn't give a crap about military readiness.
His only concern to to try and preserve any remnant of the good ole days when white, christian, heterosexual males (at least in public) were afforded actual legal superiority.
To be blunt, the guy is a complete loser.
The living embodiment of the worst America has to offer.
The fact that this guy was ever elected to office is a shame.
Unfortunately McCain, who once at least had some positive ideas is slowly slipping into the pit of ultra-conservative nonsense.

Mike DiRucci

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#13966 Dec 18, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have never once said the house did not impeach him, I know the house voted to impeach, but the house is not the end of it.
The Senate has the sole power to try all impeachments, we know all that
You have not answered my question yet
In what way was it a success? Which penalties spelled out in the impeachment were applied If None ( which we already know were none ) what exactly did the Impeachment successfully achieve?
You keep saying it was a success... in what way was it a success if it achieved nothing at all stated within it?
You arenít here to help, you are clinging to a provably invalid statement because you cannot face facts
You say my statement that Clinton's impeachment was successful is "provably invalid". Well then, prove it invalid.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#13967 Dec 18, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
ANCOUVER, WA (KPTV)-
The Vancouver Police Department arrested a man for Driving Under the Influence of Marijuana in connection with a deadly crash in Vancouver.
Investigators said the driver hit and killed a pedestrian around 5:50 p.m. on East Mill Plain Boulevard and Andresen Road.
Police say the victim, a male in his 50's, was believed to be walking back from Safeway and stepped out into the middle of traffic.
The driver, Scotty Rowles, was driving westbound on East Mill Plain Boulevard and could not stop his car in time, according to police.
Detectives says Rowles cooperated with the investigation, but after interviewing him they determined there was enough evidence to arrest him on suspicion of driving under the influence of marijuana.
Police believe this is the first traffic fatality involving the drug, since it became legal in the state of Washington.
Yep... just like Alcohol

I have yet to see an argument for one, that could not be made against the other

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) 1 hr Charles_Collins 134
News Man attempted to sexually assault woman in Van ... 9 hr USA 17
News For Jewish Americans, echoes of the Holocaust a... 9 hr Fit2Serve 12
News Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in... 12 hr C Kersey 2
Crazy manager at SunSations Sunglasses Sat Sensations sungla... 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Leftovers 21,051
News That chicken from Whole Foods isn't so special ... Sat hier is a liar 1

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages