Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

The University of Kentucky Ė Lexington (UKL) Police Department says it is reviewing the conduct of two of its officers.

After they appeared in a viral YouTube video where they were threatening a college,
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you are lying that I wanted Clinton impeached when you know damn well I didn't.
The last time I called you on this you lied and said you "didn't know" that I didn't want him impeached.
And now you are doing it again. Are you going to claim innocence again this time liar?
You are the liar, not I.
So now you have spread your lying across 3 different topics Mike, I know I am the only thing you think about, it is nice to have a fan.

It is that I donít believe you when you say you didnít want him impeached as you have been salivating stating over and over and over across multiple topics, not allowing any kind of comment on any other subject without you bringing it up again and again and again, you are so totally and fundamentally obsessed with how successful impeachment was, that I have no option other than to assume you are lying about that as well.

You lied when you reported that I said he was not impeached, so it is a fair assumption that you are lying about this as well.

Else you would not be so obsessed about the excitement of saying he was impeached oh so successfully over and over and over again.

Do us all a favor, donít send us a picture of you naked at your computer cause I donít want to know what it is you are doing while screaming at the top of your lungs just how oh so successful it was.

You can say you didnt want him impeached, but if you are going to lie about what I have said, I assume you are open to lying about anything. And you keep bringing up a topic I have been willing to drop for a long long time now... but you cant, you are a little kid that doesnt know when to stop.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you have spread your lying across 3 different topics Mike, I know I am the only thing you think about, it is nice to have a fan.
It is that I donít believe you when you say you didnít want him impeached as you have been salivating stating over and over and over across multiple topics, not allowing any kind of comment on any other subject without you bringing it up again and again and again, you are so totally and fundamentally obsessed with how successful impeachment was, that I have no option other than to assume you are lying about that as well.
You lied when you reported that I said he was not impeached, so it is a fair assumption that you are lying about this as well.
Else you would not be so obsessed about the excitement of saying he was impeached oh so successfully over and over and over again.
Do us all a favor, donít send us a picture of you naked at your computer cause I donít want to know what it is you are doing while screaming at the top of your lungs just how oh so successful it was.
You can say you didnt want him impeached, but if you are going to lie about what I have said, I assume you are open to lying about anything. And you keep bringing up a topic I have been willing to drop for a long long time now... but you cant, you are a little kid that doesnt know when to stop.
You said his impeachment failed. If it failed he wasn't impeached. Saying it failed is the same as saying he wasn't impeached.

You are wrong. It did not fail. What you mean is he was acquitted. That's not the impeachment "failing". The Senate cannot fail an impeachment. The House has that sole power. The Senate can only try it and either convict or acquit. In either case he is still impeached. it did not "Fail".

It's really low and despicable to accuse me of lying to cover up the fact that you are wrong.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
You said his impeachment failed. If it failed he wasn't impeached. Saying it failed is the same as saying he wasn't impeached.
You are wrong. It did not fail. What you mean is he was acquitted. That's not the impeachment "failing". The Senate cannot fail an impeachment. The House has that sole power. The Senate can only try it and either convict or acquit. In either case he is still impeached. it did not "Fail".
It's really low and despicable to accuse me of lying to cover up the fact that you are wrong.
Liar I have never once said he was not impeached, I have said he was repeatedly from the beginning.

I am not accusing you of lying, everyone here can see that you are lying. You stated that I said he was not impeached, that is a lie. You cannot find a single post where I said that.

You are a lair, not an accusation, a fact

The impeachment did fail in the Senate that tries impeachments, and not a single penalty spelled out in the impeachment was carried out, it was a total waste of time and money and achieved absolutely nothing.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT? Your post is illegible and incoherent.
Clinton was impeached. The impeachment did not fail. You are wrong. And stupid.
But in your case it's FUNNY!
you really can't senae sarcasm, can you.??
We Only Raise Money

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Everybody thinks they have something valuable to offer but when the rent is due there are only a few people who can show up and say, whoomp- there it is.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you really can't senae sarcasm, can you.??
I am not sure if there is a limit to his limitations
Rebuttal

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you didn't type the period?
P.S.
Do you like piŮa coladas?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not sure of anything.

I'm very sure of a few things-
-You are a liar.
-You are wrong about Clinton's impeachment, it did not fail. He was impeached.
-And last but not least, you are a jackass!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Liar I have never once said he was not impeached, I have said he was repeatedly from the beginning.
I am not accusing you of lying, everyone here can see that you are lying. You stated that I said he was not impeached, that is a lie. You cannot find a single post where I said that.
You are a lair, not an accusation, a fact
The impeachment did fail in the Senate that tries impeachments, and not a single penalty spelled out in the impeachment was carried out, it was a total waste of time and money and achieved absolutely nothing.
This is a question you keep avoiding like the plague, answer it now. It's easy. One word answer.

Was Clinton impeached or did it fail?

Type that one word post. Easy! Even for a lying jerk like you.
One Word

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Ice- Ice, Baby.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

It sucueeded in the house

and failed in the sennate

I have said so over and over and over

He was impeached

later it failed in the sennate

You going to keep lying?
One Word

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

One Love
One Heart
Let's Get Together
And Feel Alright
Whoa whoa whoa
whoa whoa
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

I do remember when clint eastwood impeached that chair.......that was "successful"

....for the democrats......suckah!
Bamboo

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

And the little hamster runs aroud on the wheel.

Is it 78 or 45 maybe 33 1/3rd.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Big D wrote:
He was impeached
You going to keep lying?
You're telling me Clinton's impeachment both succeeded and failed. That's impossible.

You argue an impossible scenario and then you say I am lying that you said he wasn't impeached.

If it failed, he wasn't impeached you idiot. I am not lying when I say you said that.

One word answer. Succeeded? Failed? Can't be both.
GOP Favorite

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

"Let the Mighty Eagle Soar! Like she's never Flown Before!
Grass

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Judged:

Haven't seen much of them either.
Butch

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

George D Horwitz wrote:
For twelve years, alcohol was illegal in the United States, and this gave rise to a gangster class we now call The Mafia. It also lead to a more accepting attitude among previously law-abiding citizens toward criminal activities like drug dealing, hiring imigrants without papers, fraudulent lending, tax evasion, the whole enchilada. Many Americans engage in some form of criminal activity, and I am not convinced that changing the rules governing pot will change our attitude at this late date.
Significant opponents of pot law reform include the folks who make beer and liquor.
Hmm, that's interesting. I thought it gave rise to a gangster class called The Kennedy's. Meh, I can't always be perfect.

As for pot and likening it to alcohol legalization, I think the real point is about social maturity. For example, kids in Germany can go into pubs at the age of 16. Surprisingly, or not, it does not lead to bars being destroyed in drunken fits of teen angst; they do not bolt on their tabs; and when the barkeep rings his little bell to let them know it's 11pm and they have to go, they get up, pay their tab, and they go. IOW, they behave in a mature fashion. We still have grown men,( let's say 40+ for the sake of argument ), in this country who think drinking themselves stupid is permission to do anything they please and behave like total morons. It's a mentality and maturity difference. That said, I'd STILL rather share the road with a car full of stoners than I would with a car full of drunks. The upside for someone like yourself, is you can always just sit back and watch the idiots ram each other to death which result in a more peaceful existence for the sober minded. It's a win-win.
Butch

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2012

Big D wrote:
He was impeached
You going to keep lying?
I thought imPeachments came from imGeorgia.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Beverly Hills Forum right now

Search the Beverly Hills Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Those Who Fight Againt Israel 1 hr Your With Satan 1
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr frozen c 7,852
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 2 hr Chet Booswahnicki 18,608
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 4 hr Orange Cove cow licker 200,366
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 5 hr tail pipe 4,898
2014 San Diego Comic Con's Women Who Kick *ss P... Tue where 1
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Jul 28 snodder 2,252
•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE