Nothing Wrong With Baldness.

Posted in the Beverly Hills Forum

Poster

Port Coquitlam, Canada

#1 Nov 21, 2012
The truth is their is nothing wrong with baldness.Baldness is not oldness nor weak character.Recently i watched two tv fictional comedy sitcoms both portrayed bald men in a negative way this is cheap comedy.A woman i know been married three times.The first two marriages were to non bald men both men did not meassure up in many ways thus she divorced them.The third husband is a bald man and he does measure up he is smart,kind and has a great character.Her marriage to the bald man is a success.Unfortunately society often pokes fun and knocks down bald men when in reality their are many fine bald men.
No respect

Chatsworth, CA

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Poster wrote:
The truth is their is nothing wrong with baldness.Baldness is not oldness nor weak character.Recently i watched two tv fictional comedy sitcoms both portrayed bald men in a negative way this is cheap comedy.A woman i know been married three times.The first two marriages were to non bald men both men did not meassure up in many ways thus she divorced them.The third husband is a bald man and he does measure up he is smart,kind and has a great character.Her marriage to the bald man is a success.Unfortunately society often pokes fun and knocks down bald men when in reality their are many fine bald men.
Are you bald or is your neck blowing a bubble?
cuntfacedasshole

Wellsboro, PA

#3 Nov 22, 2012
I love bald beavers. Just saying.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 56 min UnderstandPeople 19,376
Los Angeles commercial painting services (Jul '08) 3 hr maryjaneprincton 3
Proposition 1 could lessen future water shortag... 5 hr Mata Faka 1
I like Beverly Hills as a NZer Oct 17 Michael K Mair 1
Elizabeth Pena dies at 55; actress in 'The Incr... Oct 16 Big mike 2
Jane Fonda Oct 14 Rushbo 3
NAACP Image Awards recognize soap actors Kristo... (Dec '12) Oct 14 dmw 76

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match

Beverly Hills Jobs

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE