Mexifornia

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Is CA the most retarded state in the US? Keep voting for more taxes to support the unions and illegals? Do you know prop 30 that you passed and costs all the suckers 1/5 cent sales tax all went to pay off existing school loans and to fund their huge pensions and raises, nothing is going to the kids. You give illegals the dream act, when legal citizens can't find jobs and are fighting for space in classrooms. The unions are getting an 11 percent raise this year, on top of their almost free healthcare and giant retirement funds, yet we keep voting to give them our money while we suffer. WTF!
Haddit

Reseda, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

20'000 illegal aliens are getting in state tuition on your dime. But you won't read it in our local papers.
Oh well

Mission Viejo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Don't let it get to you. Too bad, though, it's just a waste. The state could have remained great.

Detroit's been declining for 40 years and is nearing bottom.

California will take longer to hit bottom because of the nice weather and the influx of foreigners.

But make no mistake, the American quality of life downhill trend will continue.

For the world's poor, this is an improvement in their quality of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE