Next Last
Big Bear

El Monte, CA

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Innocent until proven guilty - dirty PIGS
Sam S

Berkeley, CA

#2 Feb 8, 2013
Lets see how many innocent people will be killed or harmed by the cops. So far I think 3 people have been shot at and 2 wounded. (Cops are not that great of shooters usually.) While I don't agree with his methods I think Dorner is fighting back against an out of control police state.
consequences

Bryn Mawr, PA

#3 Feb 8, 2013
It's too bad innocent people had to get shot/die. It looks like there was some validityto his claims.

If he took the time to mail things to the media and people like Anderson Cooper why couldn't he have done that first.
Ray Guzzone

United States

#4 Feb 8, 2013
Go Dorner Go!! Christopher Dorner is getting criminals out of society by getting rid of these murdering liars aka the LAPD! This is one of their own that wasn't gonna keep quiet after they put him out. They won't let him live because he has knowledge of just how dirty and phony the LAPD really is. My heart goes out to Chris Dorner, an American hero!!
CD is loose

Wellsboro, PA

#5 Feb 8, 2013
Go Dorner Go!!!
Take Him Out

Long Beach, CA

#6 Feb 8, 2013
GO, Swat Teams, Go!!
Juan XX 2

Newport Beach, CA

#7 Feb 8, 2013
Destroy Irvine PD, torture the cops till they die! MEXICO RULES!
Nobody

Van Nuys, CA

#8 Feb 8, 2013
Interesting predicament, from what little I understand about this mess, it was the corruption within the LAPD that caused this, Kill him and he is a martyr take, him alive and he stands to expose the corruption with in the LAPD.

Either way something has to change for the better to prevent this sort of thing from repeating itself

Remember making a mistake is a complete waist of time unless you learn from it.

Good luck, be well, and may the better man win
Feefia

Modesto, CA

#10 Feb 9, 2013
GO TEAM DORNER! I read his manifesto and he does sound very crazy to me. All he wants to do is clear his name! He must have some real good dirt on this cops for them to take fire on innocent people. I hope the cops who shot at them get what they deserve because you can't just go around firing your guns at the innocent. Its about damn time some did something about our so called LAPD. GoDorner!
consequences

Bryn Mawr, PA

#11 Feb 9, 2013
His burnt truck was found with a broken axle and weapons. Sounds like his plans were messed up. Although he seems to have had enough to elude police for 3 days in bad weather.

If his 'asymetrical' warfare threat is true this could be a big ruse. I don't now long he intended to keep this up. It might have been hoping for a shootout with the cops he shot and/or killed.
Tailer

London, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2013
Real life Rambo!
Nobody

Van Nuys, CA

#13 Feb 10, 2013
Naw Rambo was a white guy
Mike

Zephyrhills, FL

#14 Feb 10, 2013
This is just another Obama plan
Worldstar Hip Hop

Wellsboro, PA

#15 Feb 10, 2013
Black Rambo!!!
Anonymous

Whittier, CA

#16 Feb 10, 2013
Go, Blambo!!
Nobody

Van Nuys, CA

#17 Feb 11, 2013
Mike wrote:
This is just another Obama plan
wait a minute Obama is only half black
anti-Dorner

Los Angeles, CA

#18 Feb 11, 2013
Juan XX 2 wrote:
Destroy Irvine PD, torture the cops till they die! MEXICO RULES!
Deport yourself, you pile of Mexican trash.
anti-Dorner

Los Angeles, CA

#19 Feb 11, 2013
Feefia wrote:
GO TEAM DORNER! I read his manifesto and he does sound very crazy to me. All he wants to do is clear his name! He must have some real good dirt on this cops for them to take fire on innocent people. I hope the cops who shot at them get what they deserve because you can't just go around firing your guns at the innocent. Its about damn time some did something about our so called LAPD. GoDorner!
Fkk off, kweer. Go buff your Dad's knob.
anti-Dorner

Los Angeles, CA

#20 Feb 11, 2013
CD is loose wrote:
Go Dorner Go!!!
Go back to thoughts of blowing Jerry Sandusky, you Pennsy pansy.
anti-Dorner

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Feb 11, 2013
Big Bear wrote:
Innocent until proven guilty - dirty PIGS
Big Bear is a big phagg. Fact.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ukiah police and fire log: Wednesday, Dec. 24, ... 3 min Here Is One 3
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 11 min Sam 42
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 5 hr Len is Disgusted 161
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Sheboon 19,565
California Wind Farms Kilt All The Birds (Aug '11) 9 hr Redneck 3
Anyone Get Kilt By Your Santa Anar Winds (Dec '11) 9 hr Redneck 5
Real Housewives Husband Kilt Himself (Aug '11) 9 hr Redneck 3

High Wind Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at December 24 at 1:46PM PST

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:11 pm PST