truthaboutpetfood.com dogfoodadvisor....

truthaboutpetfood.com dogfoodadvisor.com

Posted in the Beverly Hills Forum

animal activist

Germantown, OH

#1 Feb 18, 2013
please check out these sites for the love of our animals dogfoodadvisor.com truthaboutpetfood.com
allison

Germantown, OH

#3 Feb 19, 2013
i didnt realize the food i was feeding had ingredients like animal fat, animal digest,meat and bone beal
bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb bbbb

Germantown, OH

#4 Feb 21, 2013
great sites
ssssssssssss

Germantown, OH

#5 Feb 21, 2013
great sites
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#6 Feb 22, 2013
allison wrote:
i didnt realize the food i was feeding had ingredients like animal fat, animal digest,meat and bone beal
You ARE kidding of course. Where do think they use up the meat,bone,and fat scraps from the chicken,beef,and pork processing houses? Even grain animal feeds use reprocessed rendered down fat as a binding agent.
boss

Germantown, OH

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Yes and Allison animal fat is a horrible ingredient its a generic by-product whats worse is there is no specific animal that is being named.It could be anything from restaraunt grease ,slaughterhouse waste,even euthanized pets. a good quality fat would be chicken fat for example.
mindy

Germantown, OH

#8 Feb 22, 2013
love the sites
ThomasA

Birmingham, AL

#9 Feb 23, 2013
If you can remember the "Mad Cow Disease" a few years back,studies showed that the spread of that disease was from feeding cows ,who are herbivores, being fed remains of other cattle in the form of rendered out meat and bone meal mixed with new feed. This is the same process that chicken plants use to recycle waste renderings back into the food system today. The chickens are eating remains of their ancestors over and over. YUM!!!
dogs cats healthy

Germantown, OH

#10 Feb 23, 2013
great sites
boston terrier

Germantown, OH

#11 Feb 24, 2013
awsome websites
lllllllllllll

Germantown, OH

#13 Mar 5, 2013
great sites
Trust Jesus

Martin, TN

#14 Mar 5, 2013
nuff said

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15 Mar 6, 2013
My labs have had mostly dry mixes of Purina dog chow, Ol Roy and Gravy Train with some dinner scraps and have lived well...too 14-15 years each.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eight arrested in Reseda kidnapping (Jul '08) 1 hr Love you rich 37
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) 14 hr Kyle 114
News 'Not My President': Protesters Rail Against Don... (Nov '16) 18 hr Got it azz backwards 175
Johnny Depp Tue Trump Eats Babies 17
News At Glastonbury, Depp asks about assassinating t... Jun 23 Hollywood Turdher... 1
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... Jun '17 AmPieJam UncleSam 6
News The Latest: More venues cancel Kathy Griffin shows Jun '17 LOL 2

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages