Bobbi gets it all, Bobby gets nothing - Whitney Houston leaves everything to troubled daughter

Mar 10, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Gleaner

Singer Bobby Brown is seen outside as the funeral of his ex-wife Whitney Houston was taking place at New Hope Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey, Saturday, February 18.

Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Mar 12, 2012
dunchuss

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2012

It is truly tragic.......money is often the culprit or lack of it in the lives of millions....However...a death should not be seen as another's opportunity to gain frpm it...I am certain that Bobbi Kris is not thinking of her monetary gain or whtever...due to her mother's passing...I am sure she'd want her mom back over anything monetary.Even though this was a very sad situation...Hopefully Bobbi will NOT want this sad ending to be her yrs down the road...Whitney.......You are terribly missed...It is like a down home family member passed away...May your daughter be protected...
sister by god

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

im really sad hop bobbi doessnt stay sad for the rest of hern life i hope she gets better and also sees her mother one day shame on you bobby brown

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE