|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

Pack coal in deep wrote:
And I hope they pack that coal in nice and deep.
Oh, don't worry. The Chinese are. They're putting new coal fired power plants on line at the rate of one per week.
Pack coal in deeper

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2014

Judged:

What will they think of next.
Just Say No to Moonshine

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

Coal Hauler wrote:
Me, I hope California passes more and stronger anti-Global Warming laws. Ones so strict all the jobs leave the state -- and move to coal friendly states like Kentucky and West Virginia.
No one's leaving California for Kentucky or West Virginia. We prefer not to live in states where there are no dentists.
Fleetshipping

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2014

Judged:

And I hope they pack that coal in nice and deep, use some fleet shipping methods.
River Boat Pilot

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

The Chinese are keeping many people in the Appalachian coal fields at work.

http://thediplomat.com/2013/11/how-us-compani...

Strange world. Communist China is paying the salaries of American coal miners, haulers, barge company workers, dock workers, and tens of thousands of other American workers. American environmentalists in California, on the other hand, want to put those American workers out of their jobs.
River Boat Pilot

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Just Say No to Moonshine wrote:
<quoted text>
No one's leaving California for Kentucky or West Virginia. We prefer not to live in states where there are no dentists.
Greetings from Kentucky:

http://images.cpcache.com/merchandise/514_230...

And, yes, it is how we really feel about you.
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

River Boat Pilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings from Kentucky:
I agree with your feelings toward these POS liberals.
But understand that we are all not like that here in California.
And note that these liberals are exactly everything they claim to despise!

The Psychology of the Self-Hating Liberal
http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/01/post_1...
Get Right or Get Left

Nevada City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

River Boat Pilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings from Kentucky:
Like all other human beings, the modern liberal reveals his true character, including his madness, in what he values and devalues, in what he articulates with passion. Of special interest, however, are the many values about which the modern liberal mind is not passionate: his agenda does not insist that the individual is the ultimate economic, social and political unit; it does not idealize individual liberty and the structure of law and order essential to it; it does not defend the basic rights of property and contract; it does not aspire to ideals of authentic autonomy and mutuality; it does not preach an ethic of self-reliance and self-determination; it does not praise courage, forbearance or resilience; it does not celebrate the ethics of consent or the blessings of voluntary cooperation. It does not advocate moral rectitude or understand the critical role of morality in human relating. The liberal agenda does not comprehend an identity of competence, appreciate its importance, or analyze the developmental conditions and social institutions that promote its achievement. The liberal agenda does not understand or recognize personal sovereignty or impose strict limits on coercion by the state. It does not celebrate the genuine altruism of private charity. It does not learn history's lessons on the evils of collectivism.

What the liberal mind is passionate about is a world filled with pity, sorrow, neediness, misfortune, poverty, suspicion, mistrust, anger, exploitation, discrimination, victimization, alienation and injustice. Those who occupy this world are "workers," "minorities," "the little guy," "women," and the "unemployed." They are poor, weak, sick, wronged, cheated, oppressed, disenfranchised, exploited and victimized. They bear no responsibility for their problems. None of their agonies are attributable to faults or failings of their own: not to poor choices, bad habits, faulty judgment, wishful thinking, lack of ambition, low frustration tolerance, mental illness or defects in character. None of the victims' plight is caused by failure to plan for the future or learn from experience. Instead, the "root causes" of all this pain lie in faulty social conditions: poverty, disease, war, ignorance, unemployment, racial prejudice, ethnic and gender discrimination, modern technology, capitalism, globalization and imperialism. In the radical liberal mind, this suffering is inflicted on the innocent by various predators and persecutors: "Big Business," "Big Corporations," "greedy capitalists," U.S. Imperialists," "the oppressors," "the rich," "the wealthy," "the powerful" and "the selfish."

The liberal cure for this endless malaise is a very large authoritarian government that regulates and manages society through a cradle to grave agenda of redistributive caretaking. It is a government everywhere doing everything for everyone.
The liberal motto is "In Government We Trust."

Lyle Rossiter, Jr., M.D.
http://www.libertymind.com/excerpt-madness_26...
Zingers

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Are those zingers back on stores shelves yet?
Radioactive Oil

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Radioactive Oil

The twin disclosures highlight a growing problem from North Dakota's booming oil development illegal disposal of oil filter socks, which are tubular nets that strain liquids during the oil production process and contain low amounts of radioactive material.

Health officials have said that radioactive filter socks increasingly are being found along roadsides, in abandoned buildings or in commercial trash bins sometimes those of competing oil companies.

A certain amount of nuclear powered oil production.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Zingers wrote:
Are those zingers back on stores shelves yet?
know the Twinkies are.
Riccarrdoo D

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Go away Riccarrdoo'd
Kentucky Fried Roadkill

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

River Boat Pilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Greetings from Kentucky:
Figured that out already, Billy Bob, by your unprovoked crack in post #7948. But oh boo-hoo does it hurt. It's emotionally devastating to be so horribly disliked by a toothless Kentucky hillbilly who probably never made it past the eighth grade.
Slipperys

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Get the ice grader out, were having ice tonight.
River Boat Pilot

Hopkinsville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Get Right or Get Left wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with your feelings toward these POS liberals.
But understand that we are all not like that here in California.
And note that these liberals are exactly everything they claim to despise!
The Psychology of the Self-Hating Liberal
http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/01/post_1...
Thanks.

I've been told that there are really 2 Californias. One is LA-Santa Barbara-San Francisco and the other is all the rest.

I'm not altogether certain that burning coal is not causing climate change. But why should the U.S.A. cut back on the cheapest, most reliable source of energy that we have when China, India, and a huge group of developing nations do not and will not? All we will do is put ourselves at an economic disadvantage to them.

Bit of advice for the Libfucktard who likes to make toothless jokes about Kentuckians, too. I don't advise him coming here and doing it face to face with anybody. He will most likely end up picking his own teeth up off the pavement.
Tommy Tomtom

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Coal boats are a cumin right up your canal
Match sticks

San Dimas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2014

Judged:

Flood control has turned the flaming barges back on to you@
Sink the River Boat

Oakland, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2014

Judged:

River Boat Pilot wrote:
<quoted text>Bit of advice for the Libfucktard who likes to make toothless jokes about Kentuckians, too. I don't advise him coming here and doing it face to face with anybody. He will most likely end up picking his own teeth up off the pavement.
If you came here and made your anti-California cracks, I guess you'd have to pick something else up off the pavement. I actually had nothing against Kentuckians until one of you decided to attack us with sweeping generalizations. If you can't take it, don't dish it out. It just isn't that difficult.
Ken Tucky

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

My teeth are fine, let me but you!
Ken Tucky

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2014

I ment byt you. sorry.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE