created by: CitizenTopix | Oct 12, 2010

California

4,451 votes

CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming

Click on an option to vote

  • Yes
  • No
  • Other (explain below)

Comments (Page 331)

Showing posts 6,601 - 6,620 of7,833
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
cyberjill

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7135
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Big D wrote:
I am not going to discuss anything that has not been published specifically for peer review across the multiple disciplines of science
anything that has not done that, isn’t science, but is propaganda
You are being played the fool
but you are the fool......fool!
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7136
Feb 13, 2013
 
cyberjill wrote:
<quoted text>my gosh u are rude and full of itself, science is debatable, I had a teacher like that dumb as hell
You think I am rude, try publishing one of his theories for peer review, you would be laughed out of the academies.

They expect real science, not politically motivated garbage
Pattie4s

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7137
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

These out of towners post "rick perry" frapp anyway.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7138
Feb 13, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I am rude, try publishing one of his theories for peer review, you would be laughed out of the academies.
They expect real science, not politically motivated garbage
Did they laugh Henrik Svensmark,a physicist and professor in the Division of Solar System Physics at the Danish National Space Institute in Copenhagen out of the academics? Maybe they would in this country where they are paid to get certain results.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7139
Feb 13, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
I am not going to discuss anything that has not been published specifically for peer review across the multiple disciplines of science
anything that has not done that, isn’t science, but is propaganda
You are being played the fool
In other words if we don't agree with your fake government paid models and theories that the sky is falling, it's propaganda....YOu are nuts, go away, stay on the gay thread.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7140
Feb 13, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>

They expect real science, not politically motivated garbage
That's all you have, Global warming...climate is changing...it's cold, no it's hot....is all from politics to obtain more money, they even changed it to climate change idiot. Follow the money fool.
Pod People

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7141
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Must be another rain storm of idiot "out of towners posters."

Must need more sugar so they can melt.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7142
Feb 13, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>That's all you have, Global warming...climate is changing...it's cold, no it's hot....is all from politics to obtain more money, they even changed it to climate change idiot. Follow the money fool.
Dummy there is a reason your pseudoscience has never ever been published in the science journals for peer review.

It would be ripped to shreds by actual science.
cyberjill

Fremont, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7143
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
You think I am rude, try publishing one of his theories for peer review, you would be laughed out of the academies.
They expect real science, not politically motivated garbage
I think you are very stupid. And a big loser.
Pod People

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7144
Feb 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hello jokers from "out of towners" who post worthless trash on htis site.

You still stink.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7145
Feb 13, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Dummy there is a reason your pseudoscience has never ever been published in the science journals for peer review.
It would be ripped to shreds by actual science.
Did they laugh Henrik Svensmark,a physicist and professor in the Division of Solar System Physics at the Danish National Space Institute in Copenhagen out of the academics? Maybe they would in this country where they are paid to get certain results.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7146
Feb 13, 2013
 
cyberjill wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are very stupid. And a big loser.
I agree jill, he's a sorry and sick old man that thinks he has it all figured out.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7147
Feb 14, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Did they laugh Henrik Svensmark,a physicist and professor in the Division of Solar System Physics at the Danish National Space Institute in Copenhagen out of the academics? Maybe they would in this country where they are paid to get certain results.
why is none of your pseudoscience published in the journals for peer review?

that question is for you educations, I know the answer
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7148
Feb 14, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Did they laugh Henrik Svensmark,a physicist and professor in the Division of Solar System Physics at the Danish National Space Institute in Copenhagen out of the academics? Maybe they would in this country where they are paid to get certain results.
I looked him up, the answer is yes, there was tremendous and overwhelming criticism of his work

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7149
Feb 14, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
why is none of your pseudoscience published in the journals for peer review?
that question is for you educations, I know the answer
Get some help, you sound insane. The studies are wildly published and open, unlike the Gore studies. This is your religion isn't it? I just figured it out...lol....get some help.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7150
Feb 14, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I looked him up, the answer is yes, there was tremendous and overwhelming criticism of his work
is that what wikipedia said? lol..of course he was, do you think he is the only one that debunks the sky is falling? They become targets by the alarmists.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientis...

since you like wikipedia, here are more that say it's fraud.
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7151
Feb 14, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>is that what wikipedia said? lol..of course he was, do you think he is the only one that debunks the sky is falling? They become targets by the alarmists.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_scientis...
since you like wikipedia, here are more that say it's fraud.
I also notice he has never ever published his theory for peer review in the scientific journals

I suppose you can imagine why

besides there is more money to be made telling people what they want to think, instead of what is real
Big D

Modesto, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7152
Feb 14, 2013
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Get some help, you sound insane. The studies are wildly published and open, unlike the Gore studies. This is your religion isn't it? I just figured it out...lol....get some help.
Widely published, and published in scientific journals specifically for peer review are 2 very different things.

I don’t care if they have an article in Vanity Fair or Mad Magazine or the National Review
Inspector

Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7153
Feb 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Look another Republican gets away with MURDER.

A crane inspector will not be going to prison for fabricating inspections of New York City cranes and weather reports.

Since: Nov 12

Elk Grove, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7154
Feb 14, 2013
 
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I also notice he has never ever published his theory for peer review in the scientific journals
I suppose you can imagine why
besides there is more money to be made telling people what they want to think, instead of what is real
Follow the money, follow the politicians...leads to the same result...Follow the predetermined government studies...Follow the money, follow the politicians...leads to the same result..We’ve seen some pretty incredible things blamed on Global Warming over the years, ranging from hurricanes, tornadoes and blizzards to earthquakes and plunging penguin populations. But for your Sunday morning entertainment, one anchor at CNN may have finally set the bar higher than anyone else shall ever manage. Deb Feyerick was caught by the folks at Newsbusters chatting with Bill Nye,“the science guy” and suggesting that an entirely different phenomenon might be pinned on the changing climate. CNN anchor Deb Feyerick asked Saturday afternoon if an approaching asteroid, which will pass by Earth on February 15,“is an example of, perhaps, global warming?”

Moments earlier, before an ad break, she segued from the Northeast blizzard to a segment with Bill Nye “the science guy,” by pointing to global warming:“Every time we see a storm like this lately, the first question to pop into a lot of people’s minds is whether or not global warming is to blame? I’ll talk to Bill Nye,‘the science guy,’ about devastating storms and climate change.”

lol..hilarious...It's a fake religion old man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,601 - 6,620 of7,833
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••