Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#6383 Nov 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
The Leftist hunger for change to the society that they hate leads to a hunger for control over other people. And they will do and say anything to get that control: "Power at any price"
you need to give up on this "leftist hate their country" thing,

it is making you look evermore retarded each time you do it.

who exactly am I trying to control anyways??..can you cite an example.....
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6384 Nov 14, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
today John Mccain told reporters that susan rice was unqualified and that he didnt trust her....
he must know alot about choosing qualified women for important government posts like, vice president! LOL !!
And you do after she went on the sunday shows spitting a lie to save her boss?
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#6385 Nov 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You leftist are all the same. You post hundreds of zoos and name and your pants get wet the same time, I really don't get it? Then it's always the same answers, I bet it's the boogie man, rush or fox or it's just got to be somebody, maybe bush. What is a matter with you? really. Is this a contest to see who can post the most names to say the climate changes? lol...is this how you argue since you can't argue facts. Since your ocean acid theory was blasted.
you didnt blast anything peewee....

he blasted you, and hard.

take it like a man.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6386 Nov 14, 2012
If Rice had nothing to do with Benghazi, Why was she put out there to explain it?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6387 Nov 14, 2012
Mr Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>
you didnt blast anything peewee....
he blasted you, and hard.
take it like a man.
This is not a pissing contest. WTF are you talking about? He has not been able to dispute anything, but all of a sudden he posts zoos and clubs and he blasted me? lol...I didn't know that' all it takes. What a joke. Did I really hurt your ego that much with facts?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6388 Nov 14, 2012
Like I said, I too support Climate Change. Always have. Always will. I even taught my kids it changes.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#6389 Nov 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You leftist are all the same. You post hundreds of zoos and name and your pants get wet the same time, I really don't get it? Then it's always the same answers, I bet it's the boogie man, rush or fox or it's just got to be somebody, maybe bush. What is a matter with you? really. Is this a contest to see who can post the most names to say the climate changes? lol...is this how you argue since you can't argue facts. Since your ocean acid theory was blasted.
Sorry bubb, just was showing SCIENTIFIC peer review organizations who agree Climate Change is happening and is caused by humans.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6390 Nov 14, 2012
The list contains scientific organizations around the world that acknowledge the global impact of rising atmospheric greenhouse gas concentrations from human activities.

So if the Sacramento Zoo says, I too acknowledge the impact. They get on the list. lol..Does that mean each group has done a study and it clearly shows the suv is destroying the earth? or they just want to look good for the liberals? http://scentofpine.org/act-now/ is the website, here are their idea's:
Determine your carbon footprint
Use energy efficient light bulbs

Use mass transit
Plan your errand trips
Reduce junk mail
Pay bills online

okay lol.....
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6391 Nov 14, 2012
But if you notice, the same website that had the list of organizations that agreed with them....doesn't name any names. Nobody knows who they are? Who are they? most likely Activist journalists. Occupiers.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6392 Nov 14, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry bubb, just was showing SCIENTIFIC peer review organizations who agree Climate Change is happening and is caused by humans.
You agree with it, why don't u put your name on it. Why are they afraid to name who they are? is it more journalist? It's BS. Posting a large number of names that agree with it means nothing. Take your religion elsewhere.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6393 Nov 14, 2012
The fact is that the Earth has been in a cooling cycle since 1998. It’s getting colder all over the world.“Heat on Earth comes from our Sun and is stored in our oceans. Small fluctuations in solar and oceanic cycles draft any impact on climate when compared to the influence of anthropogenic CO2.”

In 2009, when the emails between the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC) scientists were exposed, it became clear that they were fearful that the new cooling cycle would end their grants and funding.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6394 Nov 14, 2012
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6395 Nov 14, 2012
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6396 Nov 14, 2012
Read it, you can all come out of your bunkers.lol...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#6397 Nov 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution
World Association of Zoos and Aquariums
World Forestry Congress
Zambia Academy of Sciences
Zimbabwe Academy of Sciences
all zoo's agree with you Irving, they all agree that when the sun goes down , it cools because man is weighting down the earth by eating too much. lol....I have never seen such fools, I really worry about the world today with the religion of warmist. These people do nothing but add stress to everyday lives of people. When I grew up, we had religion in Church, now they all hate God and Israel, and have embraced the Warmth as if they can save it. wow. some real deep thinkers today...
all one has to do, is read the last few sentences you wrote, to realize what a bizaree ape you are...
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#6398 Nov 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>This is not a pissing contest. WTF are you talking about? He has not been able to dispute anything, but all of a sudden he posts zoos and clubs and he blasted me? lol...I didn't know that' all it takes. What a joke. Did I really hurt your ego that much with facts?
im just havin fun with ya.....most of ur friends are in hiding because of the whopping you guys took last week.

San Mateo, CA

#6401 Nov 15, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You agree with it, why don't u put your name on it. Why are they afraid to name who they are? is it more journalist? It's BS. Posting a large number of names that agree with it means nothing. Take your religion elsewhere.
It would be easier to post those who oppose it and then say everyone who disagree with these people. Because 97% of Climate Scientists agree it is caused by humans.

The scant 31,000 number you claim disagree with would be a better list for you to post, why don't post those names and then we can just say, the hundreds of thousands disagree with people on this list.

San Mateo, CA

#6402 Nov 15, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Coma inducing junior high lameness.
And it called me "Catchphrase"????
Well the dude pulls his stuff verbatim Rush.

He almost posts "right Mr Snerdly?" along with it.

San Mateo, CA

#6403 Nov 15, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Coma inducing junior high lameness.
And it called me "Catchphrase"????
What? No rumpa pum pum poem for me?

Can I just cut and paste any one of those poems when I think you have something to add?
Morris

West Covina, CA

#6405 Nov 15, 2012
Weather changeing, looks like rain.

But then again with weather like this who wants to leave California? Really just two season here, but all the weather conditions are found in different parts of the state anyway.

When the weather pattern changes else where, those people end up in California.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Criminal Defense Attorneys Take on Wendy Segall (May '11) 1 hr Richard 11
Review: MI Windows and Doors (Apr '09) 1 hr KGR 110
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 9 hr Len is Disgusted 126
Rename Griffith Park to Villaraigosa Park? 11 hr La Merced Dude 6
FBI Needs Help Identifying Beverly Hills Bank R... Dec 11 Xusanna 1
'The Young And The Restless' Dec. 5 Spoilers: J... Dec 9 Donna Rogers 2
'I Like Working With Pain-In-The-Ass, Douchey M... (Feb '13) Dec 6 eecommerce 3

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match