4,593 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6321 Nov 13, 2012
Leftists hate the world around them and want to change it: the people in it most particularly. Conservatives just want to be left alone to make their own decisions and follow their own values.......How DARE anybody question what I believe!

I've heard 3.7 billion, correct me mr liberal. Who cares?
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#6322 Nov 13, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text> there will still be 9/11 truthers
Lady, those idiot Troofers are YOUR people. Are you trying to throw them under the bus along with your AlGore beads?

http://pittsburgh.indymedia.org/news/2003/10/...

Can you spell H-O-L-O-G-R-A-M?
by BraveNewWorldOrderFighter Friday, Oct. 31, 2003 at 6:51 AM

Since: Aug 08

#6324 Nov 13, 2012
HomeDepotMexicans Robbed wrote:
<quoted text>giving mexican van nuys
mexican food van nuys
tacos mexico van nuys
panaderia mexico van nuys Mexicans and Spanish families are the worse race in America. Everyone knows this is true. They murder people when they don't get their way. They steal and take anbd grabv when it's not theirs, Look at their history. Cheat, Lie, Steal and now they insist that the ACLU fights for their cause in Los Angeles Jails systems. Immagration? Homeless mexicans are homeless because they are usually wanted by the law for some sexual desires, Rape , Insest, other sex crimes they do all day long with their sons and daughters. They bicker about Americans and America, say everyone ownes them civil rights in thsi country since their families lived he3re for a lifetime. They insist they are just as legal as all of you.
They are the million of people in Los Angeles that are living off Welfare and EBT this costs you , the taxpayer Billions a year in tax revanue and Mexicans just do not even care abvout America. They say we own them a free passage and free money after WE STOLE THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA FROM THEM ! THEY SAY WE BRIBED THEM OUT OF THEIR LAND. WE BOUGHT THE LAND FROM THEM. THEY SAY WE BRIBED THEM IN THE MEXICAN WAR TREETY.
LIARS. KILL THEM AT THE BOARDERS. SHOOT TO KILL AND IT ISN'T MURDER., I AM A CITIZEN WRITER, I READ THE LAWS, YOU , AS AN LEGAL AMERICAN HAVE THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS, SHOOT THEN DO NOT REPORT, BE AMERICAN AND DO NOT TELL ON YOURSELVES, FLATTEN THEIR TIRES, BREAK THEIR WINDOWS, SET THEIR TRASH ON FIRE, TEASE THEIR CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS WITH YOUR KIDS, AND INTIMIDATE THEM AT ALL COST INSIDE THE WELFARE OFFICES.
YOU WILL BE REWARDED BY JESUS IF YOU DO THIS AND MORE. PLEASE, KEEP AMERICA SAFE FROM THEM ON US. THIS IS A CIVIL WAR, AMERICA AGAINST MEXICO AND MEXICANS, VERY MUCH LIKE THE VIETNAM WAR SINCE WHO ARE ILLEGAL AND WHO AREN'T? ALL LOOK THE SAME. SO ASSAULT ALL OF THEM WHEN THEY DISRESPECT YOU. DEFEND YOURSELF, SHOOT THEM IF THEY TRY TO HARM YOU.
CARRY PEPPER SPRAY AND SHOOT THEM WHEN YOU CAN, IT ISN'T ILLEGAL, IT IS FOOD. THEY WANT FOOD? HOT SAUCE? GOOD, SPRAY SOME IN THEIR TRESPASSING FACES, LET THEM KNOW YOU MEAN BUSINESS AND RUN AWAY WITHOUT WITNESSES AND THEY WONT TELL, THEY CAN'T, WHO ARE THEY GOING TO TELL? ON THEMSELVES FOR BEING ILLEGAL? RIGHT SURE. NO
Yup.

Since: Jan 08

San Mateo, CA

#6325 Nov 13, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Your no comment means facts don't seem to make a difference. Your religion comes first.
Got no religion.

San Mateo, CA

#6326 Nov 13, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Leftists hate the world around them and want to change it: the people in it most particularly. Conservatives just want to be left alone to make their own decisions and follow their own values.......How DARE anybody question what I believe!
Yeah you're totally right I hate the whole world around me my friends my family family, ny community, those little bastards I coach at Little League practice especially.

Follow your own values, just don't damage our world and impose your values on us and we're cool.

#6327 Nov 13, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Got no religion.
Got 10 bucks I can borrow?
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6328 Nov 13, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Got no religion.
exactly, you fit the profile to be one of these nut cases running around sitting on yards saving the world.

If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone....
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6329 Nov 13, 2012
Pete-o wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you're totally right I hate the whole world around me my friends my family family, ny community, those little bastards I coach at Little League practice especially.
Follow your own values, just don't damage our world and impose your values on us and we're cool.
You are free to follow a space turd as far as I'm concerned, but don't push your religion of the sky is falling (Global warming) on me. That's what this topic is about and like the rest of you nuts, you can't debate, You post one website from a gore wannabe that is a freaking journalist activist.

The kneejerk response of the Green/Left to people who challenge them is to say that the challenger is in the pay of "Big Oil", "Big Business", "Big Pharma", "Exxon-Mobil", "The Pioneer Fund" or some other entity that they see, in their childish way, as a boogeyman.

“Absolute certainty is the privilege of uneducated men and fanatics.”-- C.J. Keyser
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6330 Nov 13, 2012
"In science, refuting an accepted belief is celebrated as an advance in knowledge; in religion it is condemned as heresy".(Bob Parks, Physics, U of Maryland). No prizes for guessing how global warming skepticism is normally responded to.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#6331 Nov 13, 2012
Warmism is prophecy, not science. Science cannot foretell the future. Science can make very accurate predictions based on known regularities in nature (e.g. predicting the orbits of the inner planets) but Warmism is the exact opposite of that. It predicts a DEPARTURE from the known regularities of nature. If we go by the regularities of nature, we are on the brink of an ice age.

And from a philosophy of science viewpoint, far from being "the science", Warmism is not even an attempt at a factual statement, let alone being science. It is not a meaningful statement about the world. Why? Because it is unfalsifiable -- making it a religious, not a scientific statement. To be a scientific statement, there would have to be some conceivable event that disproved it -- but there appears to be none. ANY event is hailed by Warmists as proving their contentions. Only if Warmists were able to specify some fact or event that would disprove their theory would it have any claim to being a scientific statement. So the explanation for Warmist beliefs has to be primarily a psychological and political one --
Bazooks

Covina, CA

#6332 Nov 13, 2012
Given the long lasting effects of the gum and the amount of bubbles you can blow.

#6333 Nov 13, 2012
Bazooks wrote:
Given the long lasting effects of the gum and the amount of bubbles you can blow.
^ He's right, You know.
Resuckdickens

Anderson, CA

#6334 Nov 13, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>exactly, you fit the profile to be one of these nut cases running around sitting on yards saving the world.
If a conservative is a vegetarian, he doesn't eat meat. If a liberal is a vegetarian, he wants all meat products banned for everyone....
Ok riccardo!!

I see you are still on your "say anyhing' tour of suppositions.

of the 64 million folks voted for Obama, most of those people eat meat...
the people you are talking about voted for jill stein.

the war on women, on the other hand is real....
with 1100 bills at the state level...meant to "seriously" restrict womens health....

and many of those bills have passed.....that is the agenda of your "tea' party......not jobs, not tax cuts for the middle class?

but social issues..

and you guys wonder why you lost??
Resuckdickens

Anderson, CA

#6335 Nov 13, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
Warmism is prophecy, not science. Science cannot foretell the future. Science can make very accurate predictions based on known regularities in nature (e.g. predicting the orbits of the inner planets) but Warmism is the exact opposite of that. It predicts a DEPARTURE from the known regularities of nature. If we go by the regularities of nature, we are on the brink of an ice age.
And from a philosophy of science viewpoint, far from being "the science", Warmism is not even an attempt at a factual statement, let alone being science. It is not a meaningful statement about the world. Why? Because it is unfalsifiable -- making it a religious, not a scientific statement. To be a scientific statement, there would have to be some conceivable event that disproved it -- but there appears to be none. ANY event is hailed by Warmists as proving their contentions. Only if Warmists were able to specify some fact or event that would disprove their theory would it have any claim to being a scientific statement. So the explanation for Warmist beliefs has to be primarily a psychological and political one --
you want me to point out events that would make scientist think the Opposite of what they do now?

would be? years of record cold...

but instead, weve had years of record warmth!!

so they are going on data....

not guesses, like you deniers.
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#6336 Nov 13, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>You are free to follow a space turd as far as I'm concerned, but don't push your religion of the sky is falling (Global warming) on me. That's what this topic is about and like the rest of you nuts, you can't debate, You post one website from a gore wannabe that is a freaking journalist activist.
The kneejerk response of the Green/Left to people who challenge them is to say that the challenger is in the pay of "Big Oil", "Big Business", "Big Pharma", "Exxon-Mobil", "The Pioneer Fund" or some other entity that they see, in their childish way, as a boogeyman.
“Absolute certainty is the privilege of uneducated men and fanatics.”-- C.J. Keyser
it is silly right?/

what values could you possibly push on us??, considering we just spanked your silly asses in the election.....

you act as if the people's vote doesnt matter.....

you act as if your ideas are still popular anyways???

how could voucherizing medicare be popular??

or giving the wealthy ANOTHER tax cut, after they have had their fair share and offshored 32 trillion.

or vaginal probing those unfortunate enough to be asking for a safe abortion. is that a middle class value??

or cutting off voter hours in inner city neighborhoods??

is that amiddle class value??

well it totally back fired, so there!!

please!!
Mr Anderson

Anderson, CA

#6337 Nov 13, 2012
PS the space turd comment was funny
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#6338 Nov 14, 2012
Resuckdickens wrote:
<quoted text>
and you guys wonder why you lost??
We know exactly why.

The Common Man, the lowest common denominator, wanted to give Jimmy Carter his third term, and voted solely via the Race Card.

San Mateo, CA

#6339 Nov 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
The general consensus is 4.5-4.6 billion years old, the universe is 13.6 billion years old.

San Mateo, CA

#6340 Nov 14, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Lady, those idiot Troofers are YOUR people. Are you trying to throw them under the bus along with your AlGore beads?
http://pittsburgh.indymedia.org/news/2003/10/...
Can you spell H-O-L-O-G-R-A-M?
by BraveNewWorldOrderFighter Friday, Oct. 31, 2003 at 6:51 AM
Sorry dude not my people. I went with what the engineers said about the collapse. In other words, the scientific explanation. Plus it would have been the largest conspiracy in the world ever perpetrated without ONE person coming forward.

But it's false on the science alone.

San Mateo, CA

#6341 Nov 14, 2012
HomeDepotMexicans Robbed wrote:
<quoted text>giving mexican van nuys
mexican food van nuys
tacos mexico van nuys
panaderia mexico van nuys Mexicans and Spanish families are the worse race in America. Everyone knows this is true. They murder people when they don't get their way. They steal and take anbd grabv when it's not theirs, Look at their history. Cheat, Lie, Steal and now they insist that the ACLU fights for their cause in Los Angeles Jails systems. Immagration? Homeless mexicans are homeless because they are usually wanted by the law for some sexual desires, Rape , Insest, other sex crimes they do all day long with their sons and daughters. They bicker about Americans and America, say everyone ownes them civil rights in thsi country since their families lived he3re for a lifetime. They insist they are just as legal as all of you.
They are the million of people in Los Angeles that are living off Welfare and EBT this costs you , the taxpayer Billions a year in tax revanue and Mexicans just do not even care abvout America. They say we own them a free passage and free money after WE STOLE THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA FROM THEM ! THEY SAY WE BRIBED THEM OUT OF THEIR LAND. WE BOUGHT THE LAND FROM THEM. THEY SAY WE BRIBED THEM IN THE MEXICAN WAR TREETY.
LIARS. KILL THEM AT THE BOARDERS. SHOOT TO KILL AND IT ISN'T MURDER., I AM A CITIZEN WRITER, I READ THE LAWS, YOU , AS AN LEGAL AMERICAN HAVE THE RIGHT TO BARE ARMS, SHOOT THEN DO NOT REPORT, BE AMERICAN AND DO NOT TELL ON YOURSELVES, FLATTEN THEIR TIRES, BREAK THEIR WINDOWS, SET THEIR TRASH ON FIRE, TEASE THEIR CHILDREN IN SCHOOLS WITH YOUR KIDS, AND INTIMIDATE THEM AT ALL COST INSIDE THE WELFARE OFFICES.
YOU WILL BE REWARDED BY JESUS IF YOU DO THIS AND MORE. PLEASE, KEEP AMERICA SAFE FROM THEM ON US. THIS IS A CIVIL WAR, AMERICA AGAINST MEXICO AND MEXICANS, VERY MUCH LIKE THE VIETNAM WAR SINCE WHO ARE ILLEGAL AND WHO AREN'T? ALL LOOK THE SAME. SO ASSAULT ALL OF THEM WHEN THEY DISRESPECT YOU. DEFEND YOURSELF, SHOOT THEM IF THEY TRY TO HARM YOU.
CARRY PEPPER SPRAY AND SHOOT THEM WHEN YOU CAN, IT ISN'T ILLEGAL, IT IS FOOD. THEY WANT FOOD? HOT SAUCE? GOOD, SPRAY SOME IN THEIR TRESPASSING FACES, LET THEM KNOW YOU MEAN BUSINESS AND RUN AWAY WITHOUT WITNESSES AND THEY WONT TELL, THEY CAN'T, WHO ARE THEY GOING TO TELL? ON THEMSELVES FOR BEING ILLEGAL? RIGHT SURE. NO
Hard to believe this is serious and impossible to believe you are a writer, but easy to believe this is one of most racist rants I've seen on Topix.

Get help.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 2 hr MJ FRIEND 11
Criminal Defense Attorneys Take on Wendy Segall (May '11) 15 hr Smoking Joe 13
Dodgers GM lies 22 hr wondring 3
Sean and Dana Peden - NEW TV SERIES!!!!! AMAZIN... Thu Tuscon 3
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World Thu Jermaine 7 130
FBI Needs Help Identifying Beverly Hills Bank R... Dec 11 Xusanna 1
'The Young And The Restless' Dec. 5 Spoilers: J... Dec 9 Donna Rogers 2

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match