Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,411

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227037 Jan 1, 2014
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>God will ask you why you broke his laws then make his judgement on you!

Don't be affraid to stand up for morality. I don't care if homos want to do their thing at home, but they are running it down the throats of the American people and they are changing the constitution to suit themselves.
You do talk just like Gustavo.Are Gay
and Lesbians second class citizens
to you as well.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227038 Jan 2, 2014
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>God will ask you why you broke his laws then make his judgement on you!

Don't be affraid to stand up for morality. I don't care if homos want to do their thing at home, but they are running it down the throats of the American people and they are changing the constitution to suit themselves.
BTW-I'm straight what laws of God
have I broken that you know of?
Because I don't agree with you?
God is the only judge, not you...
Gold Finger

Azusa, CA

#227041 Jan 2, 2014
When are here so many choices?

#227040
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227042 Jan 2, 2014
rabnew wrote:
<quoted text>You're right ... I'm an agnostic but if God is real then I'll have my day of judgement too...persecuted for not believing. At least I can tell him I was compassionate, open minded (still searching for proof), tolerant and thoughtful. It may not grant me entrance to the pearly gates, but sh!t happens.
I don't think I'm a bad heterosexual for supporting homosexuals
We think almost the same,except
I am a believer!! I believe everyone
is saved if you have an open heart
and mind...
Rich

Los Angeles, CA

#227043 Jan 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW-I'm straight what laws of God
have I broken that you know of?
Because I don't agree with you?
God is the only judge, not you...
Well you did say something about SSM, not agreeing with it and what it did to meaning of marriage in your mind. Marriage is a sacrament / law of God
Rich

Los Angeles, CA

#227044 Jan 2, 2014
Adrian wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU posted once about yourself masturbating in church and now have the gall to be giving moral lectures to Girl 14??
Nothing wrong with her. YOU are the problem.
Troll from Los Angeles CA. you are a liar and a poser to the topix forum. Anything you say here is total BS and a game to you. You are making a fool of yourself and for those who respond to you are just as sad.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227045 Jan 2, 2014
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>Troll from Los Angeles CA. you are a liar and a poser to the topix forum. Anything you say here is total BS and a game to you. You are making a fool of yourself and for those who respond to you are just as sad.
You know what,you are exactly right!
Good idea!
Maury

Los Angeles, CA

#227046 Jan 2, 2014
Rich wrote:
<quoted text>
Troll from Los Angeles CA. you are a liar and a poser to the topix forum. Anything you say here is total BS and a game to you. You are making a fool of yourself and for those who respond to you are just as sad.
lol!! What a crybaby pink pansy you are! Go iron the pleats of your skirt, watch some Oprah and STFU!(and change your Depends too.) lol!!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#227047 Jan 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what,you are exactly right!
Good idea!
Hey Frankie, get a life
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227048 Jan 2, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Frankie, get a life
I have a great life,but are you high
already,I'm not Frankie......Already
Zoned out?Take some Geritol and
call a meeting of the Honorary
Lesbians.....
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227049 Jan 2, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Frankie, get a life
Another slow day at the "Quarry"
Eh Fred? Text Wilma instead!
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227050 Jan 2, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Frankie, get a life
Hey Jizzy why are you so obsessed
with me,that you have to post to
me every day? Kinda like a stupid
stalker?Get back to work,stop wasting
the Quarries'rocks!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#227051 Jan 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jizzy why are you so obsessed
with me,that you have to post to
me every day? Kinda like a stupid
stalker?Get back to work,stop wasting
the Quarries'rocks!
Say what Frankie
Pepino Chorizo

Los Angeles, CA

#227052 Jan 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a great life,but are you high
already,I'm not Frankie......Already
Zoned out?Take some Geritol and
call a meeting of the Honorary
Lesbians.....
Who you talking to baby?
Meet me behind the Starbucks near McDonalds. I got eight migrants with EBT cards who will pay big for your mouth.. They aint never had a mature white ho before. They don't need to know about your STDs.. they find out when things start to drop off from them. Bring your teeth.
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227053 Jan 2, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Say what Frankie
Lol.....You are either"Thick as a brick"
or "baked" from bud,which one? Both?
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227054 Jan 2, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Say what Frankie
Thanks for answering to Jizzy
Jazybird 56!
Poof

Cambridge, IL

#227056 Jan 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for answering to Jizzy
Jazybird 56!
Does it hurt to be stupid?
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227057 Jan 2, 2014
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Does it hurt to be stupid?
How would I know?
Shinny

Covina, CA

#227058 Jan 2, 2014
Gold finger always stays shinny #227057
Cali Girl 14

Idyllwild, CA

#227059 Jan 2, 2014
Cali Girl 14 wrote:
<quoted text>How would I know?
Does it hurt your wife,when you
stretch out her dresses,on Viagra!
Deny that post too Jazzybird 56

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 3 hr Homeboi 19,642
Madonna Announces 2015 World Tour 8 hr Waldo Simmons 1
Hotels Where Wealthy Pregnant Chinese Give Birt... 11 hr Reader 1
Chinese tourists power-shopping in U.S. (Aug '13) 20 hr JC-joyce 10
Growing e-cigarette trend raises safety concerns (Jul '13) Tue Ronald 140
Why do people hate God? (Jan '12) Tue bhesh 24
Abusing the Homeless, Nice Job Pigs Tue bhesh 4

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:14 pm PST