Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#218098 Sep 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I could care less if you are half man/woman. I don't look at any poster as why they say they are. I comment on the content not the gender. I never have said anything negative about women. You can be anything here, I was commenting on how trashy it sounds when you posted that you sit around with your family reading comments here on topix.
That's your opinion....They are like A
Holes...Everyone has one and yes, you are EXTRA rude because I'm a woman.
Try answering a post someone actually
Directed toward you nosey Raisin Balled
Poser....I used to feel sorry and speak
up for you when people called you
Ritardo (ya that was me).....They were
right.....Topix is a joke and you know it
unless you are a lonely old bitter Queen
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#218099 Sep 24, 2013
Those flounders must be all swimming up stream today.
Melanie

Idyllwild, CA

#218100 Sep 24, 2013
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>I could care less if you are half man/woman. I don't look at any poster as why they say they are. I comment on the content not the gender. I never have said anything negative about women. You can be anything here, I was commenting on how trashy it sounds when you posted that you sit around with your family reading comments here on topix.
You are right This Topix is trashy is that
why you are here?
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio

Wooster, OH

#218101 Sep 24, 2013
DrRuth wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it you're confused about ?
Simple existence. That, and rationalizing... Critical thought.... I could go on, but why labor the point?

Wooster, OH

#218102 Sep 24, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
There are risks involved in any kind of sexual intercourse--including vaginal.
Vaginal intercourse carries with it the risk of HPV and a whole host of STDs. It also carries with it the risk of unwanted pregnancy--which either results in the inability to financially care for a child, surrendering the child to adoption/foster care, or abortion.
40,000,000 abortions take place each year.
And yet you guys act as though vaginal intercourse is perfectly safe, while demanding that anal intercourse is totally unsafe.
Here's what I propose... Let adults choose what they wish to do with their own bodies.
We take risks every single day. But we are capable of mitigating those risks by using common sense.
So, leave us alone... Let us do with our bodies what we wish to do.
OMG...Vivian, what can any of this have to do with the price of tea in China?

Did we change subjects to "Heterosexual Bashing"? Jeez...
Now then...
1) "Vaginal intercourse carries with it the risk of HPV and a whole host of STDs. It also carries with it the risk of unwanted pregnancy--which either results in the inability to financially care for a child, surrendering the child to adoption/foster care, or abortion..." Ok. We know this. It doesn't validate SSSB being labelled "marriage". I'm sorry, but it does not matter.
2) "40,000,000 abortions take place each year."
Oh wow. We had no idea.. Seriously, are you still peddling this old codswallop? There'd be a lot more, if SSSB/marriage included 2 differing genders to make it a fertile coupling....
3) "And yet you guys act as though vaginal intercourse is perfectly safe, while demanding that anal intercourse is totally unsafe."
"sigh"... A vag is made for the purpose, an @n*s is not. It's just that simple. If you don't like bacteria, find a clean one. They're out there, just got get past the "Friday Night HagFest" that goes on, at your local neighborhood bar. You must choose wisely.
4) "Here's what I propose... Let adults choose what they wish to do with their own bodies." We do. Whatever you want to do, BEHIND CLOSED DOORS is your business. It is not, however, a matter that will be ignored, due to the amount of lobbying and pressure that your side has brought to bear on our elected pimps, I mean politicians. You made it everybodies business when you made us all have to go along with teaching our kids about it at school, IN 1ST GRADE! Howsick, to go after our young and attempt to teach them to ignore the "differences" that exist.
5) "We take risks every single day. But we are capable of mitigating those risks by using common sense." My point, exactly.
6) "So, leave us alone... Let us do with our bodies what we wish to do."
You go, Buckwheat, you go. Do it. But, we aren't talking about that, we are debating your grasping attempts to use every trick at your disposable, to change our country, all to satisfy some vague feeling of envy for the real people. The ones who are entitled for a logical reason, not just to satisfy some sense of "I-want" that you all seem to possess.
There, now, back on track...

Wooster, OH

#218103 Sep 24, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dumbfuck,
I think it's up to the individual if they want to put themselves at risk no matter what the venture.
Not you or your monkey crew.
Just an FYI. Mind your own business loser given I have no doubt it needs more attention than your sorry ass looking over the fence and deciding how your neighbor should live his or her life.
But, we're not looking over fences, we're hearing our kids tell us stories, now, about how they were in the bathroom and one of the "other" kids came in and it got uncomfortable to act like nothing was wrong with that...
We're hearing about some obscene material on the radio...
We're watching loopholes being used to validate some insane group of people ..
We're not being nosy and looking over any fences, we're minding our business. Which is to mantain the world in a sane way. Every one of us has that duty. You see that, right?

Wooster, OH

#218104 Sep 24, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretty tough to consider you to be a teacher when you possess no common sense Skippy.
Don't tax yourself...

Wooster, OH

#218105 Sep 24, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
"Redefining marriage".
Isn't that what they called it once a white man was finally able to legally marry a black woman or visa versa back in the day???
You just got BUSTED fool.
LOL!!!
Have your "bust" back, it's buste.... well, it's broken...

No, it's not "what they called it". That's "what they called it" when they decided to stop thinking of negroes as sub-human, although... Well, anyway, That was a racial issue, not a "gender-identity-and-conf usion-based" one.

I shook that "bust" and it rattled. Something was loose.....

Wooster, OH

#218106 Sep 24, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Really.
Please show me "us".
Show me this five to one ratio. Because it appears at every angle that you're pulling information out of your ass.
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncate...

Us.

Wooster, OH

#218107 Sep 24, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah. Not in debt.
Wanna be though. There's a NICE 1967 RS/SS convertible Camaro with a deluxe blue interior and stock stick shift for sale at about $42,000 but the wife wants a remodel of the bathrooms.
Now I ask you....what's more enjoyable. Taking a seat on a toilet in and updated bathroom or sitting in a fast car with the radio blasting Boston tunes with the top down?
Women.
---I'm sorry...you might not know about the opposite sex given you're f-ed up nature. My bad.
LOL!!!
Nah, we good.
Nice ride... Perhaps you could offer to give her rides to any bathroom she likes?

Wooster, OH

#218108 Sep 24, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Dandy Randy,
...do you know what the post you wrote above here looks like??
It looks like;
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUGHHH!! !.....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUGHH H!!!!"
Give your foot stomping a rest sunshine. You lost before you began. Gay marriage is already legal in many states with more to follow. Do something else more productive than go against a cause that's none of your business to start with. Get you and your bar hopping buddies and buy a bunch of nets to see if you can stop the devastating loss of life the next time lemmings go where they go and migrate to the nearest cliff to kill themselves.
I'm going to sleep. Take care of yourself Randall, we all love you.
Wow... It kinda looked like: "
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
"Huh wrote: Why should SSM be banned or not legal? Remember leave religion out of it..Only civil reason.
Oh, HELL no... Now, your, I mean you're, thinking that you make the rules You tragic little bast@rd.." to me. Oh well.
I love me, too. Bet on that...
Flounders

Azusa, CA

#218109 Sep 24, 2013
Flounders look and smell like the dirty rotten Republican & Tea Party Member's.

If you screw with America's recovery one more time then you'll all be looking for another country to hide out in, because the American public as a whole are sick and tired of your stupid political squirreling around C R A P.

You all remind me of Nero fiddling as Rome burned to the ground.

Wooster, OH

#218110 Sep 24, 2013
Don Sclio wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Einstein....
..claiming you have a YouTube video as a tool to dispel any argument against a stance you may have in here is not the brightest technique to win over hearts. YouTube videos also include 2 donkies humping as well as a myriad of other SHIT which has nothing to do with the topic at hand added to the fact many of these videos are faked.
If you cannot spell out why a position you hold is righteous without pointing to a God damned bumpersticker, National Enquirer article, some hearsay comment or a YouTube video as some sort of proof it's doubtful you have a leg to stand on but go on. Argue as you see fit shitforbrains but just don't get all twisted up you get laughed at in the end.
LOL!!!
You're missing the boat, shit-fer-brains. I had been out on the road at the time the videos were brought up. I had made several dashcam recordings when I was OTR. I was catching reactions to a bumper sticker i'd made. It read: "Say 'no' to gay marriage". I don't have any of those now, as I freed up some memory on the dashcam, and D had been ignoring the whole issue, anyway. No matter. But, I'd made my own poll with dashcam showing a 5:1 ratio of people with opinions on the matter. Most people gave no shit about it. Of the ones that DID have opinions, about 5 supported my position to 1 that did not. It was simple and clear. 5:1 of the people with any opinions on the matter. Wish I'd made a Youtube video, but as I did not, the matter of a video is moot. The obvious conclusion to be drawn is not.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#218111 Sep 24, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
His question has nothing to do with
Sexual behavior.....Too scared to answer
you false prophet.....You don't believe
in the same Lord as me....
Cry.....
Judging by your language and behavior, you are absolutely right...

And no, I am not now a pastor, I retired after 30 years.

I am however, a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.

I kick at the darkness until it bleeds light.

I sink the knife of reality, to the hilt, into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk.

Smile.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#218112 Sep 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a special class for social workers where you lie about safe sex?
Social workers--including myself--have given a great deal of information re: safe sex. I'm sure we've save quite a few lives in doing so.

Back to you being an "annoying pastor". Care to comb through scripture?

And try not to change the subject this time. If you're painted into a corner, just tell us. We'll be very understanding.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#218113 Sep 24, 2013
Randy Hudson Wooster Ohio wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG...Vivian, what can any of this have to do with the price of tea in China?
Did we change subjects to "Heterosexual Bashing"? Jeez...
Now then...
1) "Vaginal intercourse carries with it the risk of HPV and a whole host of STDs. It also carries with it the risk of unwanted pregnancy--which either results in the inability to financially care for a child, surrendering the child to adoption/foster care, or abortion..." Ok. We know this. It doesn't validate SSSB being labelled "marriage". I'm sorry, but it does not matter.
2) "40,000,000 abortions take place each year."
Oh wow. We had no idea.. Seriously, are you still peddling this old codswallop? There'd be a lot more, if SSSB/marriage included 2 differing genders to make it a fertile coupling....
3) "And yet you guys act as though vaginal intercourse is perfectly safe, while demanding that anal intercourse is totally unsafe."
"sigh"... A vag is made for the purpose, an @n*s is not. It's just that simple. If you don't like bacteria, find a clean one. They're out there, just got get past the "Friday Night HagFest" that goes on, at your local neighborhood bar. You must choose wisely.
4) "Here's what I propose... Let adults choose what they wish to do with their own bodies." We do. Whatever you want to do, BEHIND CLOSED DOORS is your business. It is not, however, a matter that will be ignored, due to the amount of lobbying and pressure that your side has brought to bear on our elected pimps, I mean politicians. You made it everybodies business when you made us all have to go along with teaching our kids about it at school, IN 1ST GRADE! Howsick, to go after our young and attempt to teach them to ignore the "differences" that exist.
5) "We take risks every single day. But we are capable of mitigating those risks by using common sense." My point, exactly.
6) "So, leave us alone... Let us do with our bodies what we wish to do."
You go, Buckwheat, you go. Do it. But, we aren't talking about that, we are debating your grasping attempts to use every trick at your disposable, to change our country, all to satisfy some vague feeling of envy for the real people. The ones who are entitled for a logical reason, not just to satisfy some sense of "I-want" that you all seem to possess.
There, now, back on track...
Here's the only time that you should worry about anal sex... When some guy tries to force it on you.

See how simple that was? If no one's trying to push their cock up your jacksie, you shouldn't be worried about the issue.

Location hidden

#218114 Sep 24, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Social workers--including myself--have given a great deal of information re: safe sex. I'm sure we've save quite a few lives in doing so.
Back to you being an "annoying pastor". Care to comb through scripture?
And try not to change the subject this time. If you're painted into a corner, just tell us. We'll be very understanding.
You have done no such thing. You not only deny the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex, you idiotically try to equate natural sex to it. A disgrace to your profession. One of many you have perpetrated on here.

Haven't been a Pastor for eight years. You know that.

What you also 'forget' is that Jesus was so annoying, they crucified Him. Kind of like what you really try to do to me, right?

Hows that working out for you?

Smile.

Location hidden

#218115 Sep 24, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the only time that you should worry about anal sex... When some guy tries to force it on you.
See how simple that was? If no one's trying to push their cock up your jacksie, you shouldn't be worried about the issue.
A perfect example of what I am talking about.

Priceless!
Gustavo

Highland, CA

#218116 Sep 24, 2013
Melanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe he's bangin a broad from the nam era! Laughing man sounds like
a drunk Indian name... Lol
It does sound like an indian name. It reminds me of a story about a boy who asked his father, father how did I get my name? his father replied, well "Laughing man" when you were born -- the first thing I saw when stepped out of the TP was a man who was laughing, that is how you got your name. As his father turned to his other son, he ask please bring us some water "two dogs fucking"

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#218117 Sep 24, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>Judging by your language and behavior, you are absolutely right...

And no, I am not now a pastor, I retired after 30 years.

I am however, a redeemed cynic who remains barbarian.

I kick at the darkness until it bleeds light.

I sink the knife of reality, to the hilt, into the belly of denial and twist it with a smirk.

Smile.
What Church would have a three nippled Himaphrodite as their Pastor?
Flying Spaghetti Monsters,like Jizzy?

I don't believe one word you said,
other than you think you look Bruce
Willis!Betcha no one else does.
Not even Ann Margaret!!
Frown

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 4 hr Pastor LDM 19,381
Famous Joe's Legendary Mexican Food offer authe... (Nov '11) 7 hr REDNECK 10
Nora Aunor is "All Time Greatest Artist/Actress... (Oct '06) 8 hr Angelina Ellen vi... 1,337
It is customary for the men to pay 12 hr Oh thats rich alr... 3
I like Beverly Hills as a NZer Oct 17 Michael K Mair 1
Elizabeth Pena dies at 55; actress in 'The Incr... Oct 16 Big mike 2
Jane Fonda Oct 14 Rushbo 3

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match

Beverly Hills Jobs

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills