Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,185

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206777 Aug 3, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Figures that would be the only thing you can related to, sounds like anything you ever gave to society was forced.
Yes, I'm sure that you know what you are talking about.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206778 Aug 3, 2013
Im still laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take "Who the hell cares .. for $500!"
Did I ask where your name or your dubious sexual orientation came from?
And this is not an essay question ...
One word is all I need!
Do us all a favor and save your (many) issues for the psychiatrist's couch.
Did he ask for your moronic outburst? No. So now you're even fruitloops. Try to relax.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206779 Aug 3, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice!
Hope it works out!
Thanks! Maybe, one day, I'll make it to "Ice Road Truckers"... Or, "Worlds Most Dangerous Roads"..
:-D
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206780 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You're threatening posts are right on this thread - including your latest "funeral" threat above.
As for the stalking over to other threads?
There's the "Who do you support for the U.S. Senate race?" thread and all your posts under your other names you used from a "uk" location stamp.
Names like "I knowwwww", "Oak Forest", "Dem College Grad", and of course "laughing man".
You're stalking starts on page 271 here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/steger-il/TAT...
There's a "death wish" threat at post #5983 on page 273 here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/vienna-il/TAT...
Then you came back again at post #6027 here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oak-forest-il...
Care to call my bluff again you gutless POS?
Too funny! Relax spice cake.
Pepper cans

Monrovia, CA

#206781 Aug 3, 2013
A Orange County Sheriffís deputy is facing jail time after pepper spraying a teen's pizza without his knowledge during a traffic stop in 2012.

Juan Tavera, faces one year in jail if convicted that ultimately sickening five people who ate it.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#206782 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
Hey, kids!
If any of you see me on another thread and wanna throw a punch, go right ahead. You know I'm man enough to take it, and I certainly won't be a whining piss sprayer who hollers "stalker!"
I mean, after all, a body ain't locked to one thread only, right.
Now what kind of irrational imbecile would think you're only allowed one thread on a site? A shit cultist, maybe?
You might want to stop backing down from "whining piss sprayers".

Especially in front of others - it makes you look bad.

OK .. "worse" is actually more appropriate there.

But you get the idea.

Well maybe you don't but the rest of us do. Hence all the pointing and the laughing (not with, but) at you.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206783 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm sure that you know what you are talking about.
Hey. Mikey cleaned a beach in Oregon.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206784 Aug 3, 2013
Pepper cans wrote:
A Orange County Sheriffís deputy is facing jail time after pepper spraying a teen's pizza without his knowledge during a traffic stop in 2012.
Juan Tavera, faces one year in jail if convicted that ultimately sickening five people who ate it.
AW SHUDDUP. You are one weird mofo.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#206785 Aug 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did he ask for your moronic outburst? No. So now you're even fruitloops. Try to relax.
Wow ... such vinegar there!

Are you one of those "whining piss sprayers" your husband was just talking about?

Or did you guys have another spat?

Did he just roll over and go to sleep like the selfish bastard he is? You should burn all those musicals he keeps on VHS!

But don't let Rockless find out there's Trouble in Paradise!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206786 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Did you have the ceremony stateside (now that it's been legalized)...?
No. Did you?
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206787 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Speaking of your pet name for your "husband" there ..
Rumor is it you guys have been honeymooning.
Did you have the ceremony stateside (now that it's been legalized) or did you go overseas?
Did you know that proper grammar and spelling matter, even in the blogging world? If thatís a little short on the dramatics, then pretend that statement is in neon-flashing lights for extra emphasis.
Just to be clear, bad grammar and spelling is way different than using conversational style or slang. For example, while you may have gotten in trouble in school for starting a sentence with ďandĒ or ďbut,Ē itís not grammatically incorrect. Itís just informal. So, while your teacher may have scoffed at this in school, Iím all about breaking the rules you learned in English class, regarding formalized writing. In short, put down the meth pipe, sober up and, along the way, grow up, gay boy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#206788 Aug 3, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny! Relax spice cake.
Hey ... what he calls you as you bite the pillow is really NONE of our business!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206789 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
But you get the idea.
Well maybe you don't but the rest of us do. Hence all the pointing and the laughing (not with, but) at you.
Did you know that proper grammar and spelling matter, even in the blogging world? If thatís a little short on the dramatics, then pretend that statement is in neon-flashing lights for extra emphasis.
Just to be clear, bad grammar and spelling is way different than using conversational style or slang. For example, while you may have gotten in trouble in school for starting a sentence with ďandĒ or ďbut,Ē itís not grammatically incorrect. Itís just informal. So, while your teacher may have scoffed at this in school, Iím all about breaking the rules you learned in English class, regarding formalized writing. In short, put down the meth pipe, sober up and, along the way, grow up, gay boy.
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206790 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
You're threatening posts are right on this thread - including your latest "funeral" threat above.
As for the stalking over to other threads?
There's the "Who do you support for the U.S. Senate race?" thread and all your posts under your other names you used from a "uk" location stamp.
Names like "I knowwwww", "Oak Forest", "Dem College Grad", and of course "laughing man".
You're stalking starts on page 271 here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/steger-il/TAT...
There's a "death wish" threat at post #5983 on page 273 here:
Then you came back again at post #6027 here:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/oak-forest-il...
Care to call my bluff again you gutless POS?
I'm laughing at your kabuki, shitferbrains.

By the way, it's easy to make a direct link, you imbecile. Here, let me help you with one:

"You pushing for a fight with others? Dying to have that nose driven into the back of your skull?

Seriously, death wishes are so gay. "

OOOOOOOh, that was weeely weeely bad, boys and girls. I bet it skeered the panties off of old Registered Handsģ.

aHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA hahaha
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#206791 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
But you get the idea.
No one is pointing and laughing moron.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206792 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Wow ... such vinegar there!
Are you one of those "whining piss sprayers" your husband was just talking about?
Or did you guys have another spat?
Did he just roll over and go to sleep like the selfish bastard he is? You should burn all those musicals he keeps on VHS!
But don't let Rockless find out there's Trouble in Paradise!
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#206793 Aug 3, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I mention the "I'll take who the hell cares for $500"?

I didn't even care enough to read that.

Should I go for $700 next time?
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#206794 Aug 3, 2013
Im still abandoned by Mommie wrote:
<quoted text>
But you get the idea.
I don't think that a piss sprayer who came here to start shit with me and whines about "stalking" will be looked at as anything but low rent entertainment.

Hurry back, shitferbrains.
Im still laughing man

Oak Forest, IL

#206795 Aug 3, 2013
laughing man wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm laughing at your kabuki, shitferbrains.
By the way, it's easy to make a direct link, you imbecile. Here, let me help you with one:
"You pushing for a fight with others? Dying to have that nose driven into the back of your skull?
Seriously, death wishes are so gay. "
OOOOOOOh, that was weeely weeely bad, boys and girls. I bet it skeered the panties off of old Registered Handsģ.
aHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHA hahaha
And that helps you deny the multitude of proof that you stalked or issued threats ... how?

Hint: You're supposed to STOP the Q-tip when there's resistance!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#206796 Aug 3, 2013
<quoted text>
Did I mention the "I'll take who the hell cares for $500"?
I didn't even care enough to read that.
Should I go for $700 next time?
Have you considered.....Blow-ing me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 5 min Sam 42
Ukiah police and fire log: Wednesday, Dec. 24, ... 16 min I voted did you 2
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 5 hr Len is Disgusted 161
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 5 hr Sheboon 19,565
California Wind Farms Kilt All The Birds (Aug '11) 9 hr Redneck 3
Anyone Get Kilt By Your Santa Anar Winds (Dec '11) 9 hr Redneck 5
Real Housewives Husband Kilt Himself (Aug '11) 9 hr Redneck 3

High Wind Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at December 24 at 1:46PM PST

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:04 pm PST