Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201865 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#203758 Jul 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>SO YOU are saying that in 2 tours, you never killed anyone?
Ummm Dishwasher???
When did I say that moron? Stop lying.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203759 Jul 19, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
Another little antagonistic 'jab' from the ignorant, bored game playing astroll..Yawn..
We don't expect too much from you.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203760 Jul 19, 2013
Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>Too short and boring, so please STFU too.
I've told your mother to wash your mouth out with soap.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203761 Jul 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa whoa whoa, easy now, slow down. "and if you even had half a brain you would realize that everything you are saying to others, applies to what you are saying."
Run that by us again? Everything he is saying applies to what he is saying?
He's being righteous again, speaking in tongues. It's up to us to decipher the cryptic codes.....
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203762 Jul 19, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Hardly. Big d's double standard validates the assessment.
Your false brush off only exposes your bias.
But, he's trying really, REALLY hard...
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#203763 Jul 19, 2013
Gustavo wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you guys serve? what year?
Helicopter squadron. Yankee Station and Da Nang. 1969-1971.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203764 Jul 19, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
The meaning is dependent upon the reader and what they want to hear. Once one understands that, it becomes people like you, that think they have the "true" meaning, that look foolish.
Here, this is what you all look like to us.
https://twitter.com/S_A_J_I/status/1100400874...
And I found a picture of you and mikey...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-40LRgEf1LHA/TrqMwiX...
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203765 Jul 19, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice!
That schmuck thinks that everyone is a cash register.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#203766 Jul 19, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The only double standard statements are coming from you, you choose to follow this part and ignore that part of your bible, and then call others heretics that don’t follow and ignore the same parts that you follow or ignore.
I ignored no part. VV lied and I called him on it.
Stone Wall

Covina, CA

#203767 Jul 19, 2013
Old stone wall Jackson got his just rewards, a bullet in between his rebel eyes! good for the sharp shooter that nailed that yellow bellied rebel.

Location hidden

#203768 Jul 19, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
I'm surprised this thread continues, considering SCOTUS ruled and said that the lower court's findings and decision stands. That should've shut this thread down, considering it's title.
SS marriage is an oxymoron.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203769 Jul 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>And what if I am Gay, Frank, does that make me anny less of a man??
Gay or not, you're not a man. You're a naughty little child.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#203770 Jul 19, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
He'd not have to give it much thought.
VV doesn't give a damn about kids and it seems his disdain extends to veterans too.

Veterans are killers and how can they live with themselves? I'm sure he somehow gives an exemption from "killer" status for gay vets though. Gay vets good.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#203771 Jul 19, 2013
Rocky Hudsony wrote:
<quoted text>
And I found a picture of you and mikey...
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-40LRgEf1LHA/TrqMwiX...
Too funny!
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203772 Jul 19, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right?! It's ridiculous. Just one giant pissing contest.
AAaahh.....
:-D
I knew it was just a matter of time. I knew it. A liar finally exposes his lies.
This....from the self-important, arrogant, pontificating little girl who posted: "I don't read the posts of grey-boxers, I just blast past them" or whatever was the lie that you spouted.
Thank you. It was only a matter of time.

Location hidden

#203773 Jul 19, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I ask you to show me in scripture where you are given the right to judge sin? I can't remember.
I want you to look at the scripture you provided: "1 Corinthians 6:9-10 (NASB) 9 Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,
10 nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of God."
Show me in this passage where you are asked by Christ to judge others.
Paul is clearly saying to the religious leaders of Corinth that "these" people are the ones who will not "inherit the kingdom of God."
he doesn't say "judge" these people. He doesn't say "mistreat" these people. He simply says that these people will not inherit the kingdom of God.
And think about all of the people Paul doesn't list... Murderers aren't listed. Do murderers get a pass since Paul didn't mention them? I realize this is a ridiculous question, but you're the one using this particular passage as a means of proof that you have the right to judge others.
Finally, do you know what "revilers" are? Revile v.--To assail with abusive language; vituperate.(Synonyms: scold - abuse - inveigh - curse)
Would that include you? You do quite a bit of scolding. You are fairly abusive. You accuse me of being a "reprobate". You accuse me of several disgusting things. You have nothing but contempt for gays. Seems to me that you would fit the bill of being a "reviler". Does this mean you won't inherit the kingdom of God?
It is not considered an all inclusive list.

If it does not guide judgement, then why do you attempt to use it to judge me?

As to your accusation, anal sex is abusive (the root word of reviling). My pointing out the inherent harm, unhealthiness and demeaning nature of anal sex is speaking the truth, not reviling.

You lied.

Location hidden

#203774 Jul 19, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Best bitch slap I've seen here in a LONG time!
Bravo.
See my previous post.

Your relationship is not marriage.

That's the truth.
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203775 Jul 19, 2013
Jonah1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Best bitch slap I've seen here in a LONG time!
Bravo.
You're ignoring the ones that I gave you and yours, a couple of nights ago. I know that they hit home.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#203776 Jul 19, 2013
Rocky Hudsony

Wooster, OH

#203777 Jul 19, 2013
Poof wrote:
<quoted text>Its about time for you to play " Don't pick on me, I am a disabled Vet."
What a putz
Oh....is it? You have a script, then?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) 41 min JoseSMiller 38
LA City Hall panel backs fining companies for a... 7 hr Ellen 1
making money online - tips and suggestions (Jun '12) 12 hr sunny 16
Votes for Micalyn Mon Shelia Addair 1
Whats your favourite shop to make unique gifts? (Nov '15) Jun 25 text ritter 3
News Bobbi Brown's First West Coast Beauty Boutique ... Jun 25 beetn off 2
News Kourtney Kardashian's partner Scott Disick buys... (Jun '15) Jun 24 Redneck 2

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages