Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186256 Apr 2, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít give a darn about any 'holy" texts anywhere...
We know, we know. Boy do we know!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186257 Apr 2, 2013
Wasteful wrote:
Once again those crazy people in city hall of Glendora, California have wasted tax payers dollars in
Talk about wasting tax dollars, GET A JOB!
Anonymous

Springfield, MA

#186258 Apr 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Continued inbreeding may increase some medical problems slightly but occasional inbreeding hardly ever.
So there is no reason I can't marry my sister. Besides, procreation is irrelevant to marriage we have been recently taught, correcting centuries of improper thought.
And sis is SMOKIN' HOT!
Seriously, what is wrong with you? How would you like it if your son and daughter started screwing?
Anonymous

Springfield, MA

#186259 Apr 2, 2013
poledancer45 wrote:
<quoted text>Why????? you being bothered by two people in love bothers me!!!
Yeah, well you shake your a$$ for horny old men for single bills! I don't care what you have to say. Also I bet you have a "Canker" sore on your lip!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#186260 Apr 2, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
The hatred is obvious
we have watched you twist into a pretzel trying to make your procreation argument apply to same sex couples, but not to vets with injuries that keep them from procreating, or older couples without the ability to procreate, or even younger couples that choose not to have children.
You have twisted and squirmed and done backflips to try and make it only apply to same sex couples, anything you can do to deny one class equal rights while not denying other classes equal rights on the same ground.
The procreation argument was already dismissed by 2 courts and about to be dismissed by the highest court in the land.
You cannot pretend now that the basis is not hatred, it is obviously so.
Your religion of hate has come out of the closet for all to see, it is one reason your religion is bleeding followers.
Gay twirl.

I simply state facts;

-The culture and government have never had a problem with childless marriage. They have a problem with calling ss couples married.

-At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.

-SCOTUS has numerous times noted the connection and importance between marriage and children.

-ss couples can only ever be only half of a marriage.

No sweat, twist or hate.

Smile.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#186261 Apr 2, 2013
The Worlds Biggest Lie wrote:
<quoted text>
Like any queer is qualified to speak of any parenting since either so called relationship lacks the proper 'balance and structure' that only a male and female can provide. More importantly, all children, when the state is involved, should be provided and afforded the basic human rights to a FEMALE mother for compassion, nurtuting, and bonding that ONLY a female mother can provide in the child's most indelible years of their lives. It has already been proven detrimental in a 'single' parent home, which is a same sex home, since there is no opposite sex.
Judas is the devil.
I donít happen to be gay, I am an American that supports the rights of my fellow Americans regardless of if they are different than myself as all American patriots do

You donít think men can have compassion,

Wrong

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#186262 Apr 2, 2013
veryvermilion wrote:
It seems like you guys who are against same-gender marriage would want us to pair up with one another instead of risking a closeted gay guy (or gal) marrying you or someone in your family.
Imagine you or one of your children being in a marriage for 10 or 15 years and one day the spouse comes in, sits you down, and says to you, "Honey, I've been fighting these feelings for years, but I can't fight any more. I am gay. I guess I've always known, but my preacher told me to just 'eat' my feelings and try to cure myself. I want a divorce."
There you go again, whining and putting words in people's mouth.

I'm simply saying there is no such thing as ss couples being married.

Smile.

Since: Dec 09

Knoxville, TN

#186263 Apr 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, whining and putting words in people's mouth.
I'm simply saying there is no such thing as ss couples being married.
Smile.
Queen, I wouldn't put ANYTHING in your mouth. Nobody jerked your chain. Be gone!

Poof!!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186264 Apr 2, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously, what is wrong with you? How would you like it if your son and daughter started screwing?
Try and think in the abstract sometimes toots. Put your yuk factor aside if you can for a moment.

Think about why incest marriage is illegal. Those reasons may not be valid. You are culturally condition to think YUK! about some relationships. Is your aversion valid? What's it based on?

In many states you can marry your first cousin. Why not your sibling?
How would siblings marrying hurt you? Or them? Would you even know if you saw a happy incest couple?
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186265 Apr 2, 2013
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Invite me! Gay weddings are the best. Been to three. Had fun!
P.S. I gift well.
No response except for many bad judge-its.

Guess I'm not getting invited!

It's not a party without Frankie!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186266 Apr 2, 2013
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I donít happen to be gay, I am an American that supports the rights of my fellow Americans regardless of if they are different than myself as all American patriots do
You donít think men can have compassion,
Wrong
In your every post, we feel your love!

Since: Apr 13

Bellevue, WA

#186269 Apr 2, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, well you shake your a$$ for horny old men for single bills! I don't care what you have to say. Also I bet you have a "Canker" sore on your lip!
um look biatch I make on average $150 an hour and some nights 2000 in the VIP room... and sorry the only canker is you

Since: Jan 12

Commonwealth of Pennsylvania

#186270 Apr 2, 2013
Today Bob Casey Jr.(my US senator), Tom Carper of Delaware, and Mark Kirk of Illinois have all have endorsed marriage. Does your US senator support marriage equality?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_supporte...
Permits

Covina, CA

#186272 Apr 2, 2013
It's tea party time?

Does that mean we can dump them?

Since they are so toxic we might need a permit.

Since: Mar 12

Milwaukee

#186273 Apr 2, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Believe whatever blows your skirt up, fool. You'll be dead soon, and your idiocy will die with you.
He is an idiot don't let his simple minded thoughts bother you. I offered to have an open debate with him and asked a question. He didnt answer and spewed more of his hate and bs. He is also very good at cut and paste, repeating himself, and showing his lack of intelligence. By his logic all restaurants should be banned from serving meat on Fridays during lent. "Because the bible says so"!! Maybe we should all get slaves and gang rape virgins too. Lol
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186274 Apr 2, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>Believe whatever blows your skirt up, fool. You'll be dead soon, and your idiocy will die with you.
Reported! Sexism! Angry death threat!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186275 Apr 2, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
He is an idiot don't let his simple minded thoughts bother you. I offered to have an open debate with him and asked a question. He didnt answer and spewed more of his hate and bs. He is also very good at cut and paste, repeating himself, and showing his lack of intelligence. By his logic all restaurants should be banned from serving meat on Fridays during lent. "Because the bible says so"!! Maybe we should all get slaves and gang rape virgins too. Lol
Reported! Promoting slavery! Conspiring to gang rape underage girls!
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186276 Apr 2, 2013
Country-Girl22 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, well you shake your a$$ for horny old men for single bills! I don't care what you have to say. Also I bet you have a "Canker" sore on your lip!
Hey! Easy there. I tip $5 bills! Sometimes $20 or $50 hell, probably a $100 a few times. Depends how drunk I am.
Frankie Rizzo

Union City, CA

#186277 Apr 2, 2013
Jaredb8 wrote:
<quoted text>
Aw Xavier Breath is a real angry and nasty one but aren't you being a little too tough on him?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#186278 Apr 2, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay twirl.
I simply state facts;
-The culture and government have never had a problem with childless marriage. They have a problem with calling ss couples married.
Cultures have always had a problem with monsters.
KiMare wrote:
-At it's most basic essence, marriage is a cross cultural constraint on evolutionary mating behavior.
Speaking of evolution, sometimes things go wrong, and monsters are born.
What do you think should be done with them?
KiMare wrote:
-SCOTUS has numerous times noted the connection and importance between marriage and children.
-ss couples can only ever be only half of a marriage.
No sweat, twist or hate.
Smile.
Should chimeras be allowed to marry if they have both male and female DNA?
:)
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 23 min big meech 16,010
Top Designer Bags ,Luxury Bags From China Factory. 3 hr luxury handbags 1
Charges dropped for man who sold rhino head 4 hr NOM s Waffle House 2
Southwest Sucks Now (Feb '13) 11 hr oh well 11
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 11 hr Chuck 19,285
Sunset Blvd. Closed After Sinkhole Forms Near P... Mon hsktommox 1
Review: Pink Towing Of Santa Monica Mon Benjirich 1

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 30 at 12:52PM PDT

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Jobs

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]