Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,165

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
McMansions

Covina, CA

#182664 Mar 5, 2013
Another dictator has bitten the dust
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182666 Mar 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
...and how many degrees do you have?
I hold 2 degrees, sir, Astrophysics and Chemical Engineering. Et toi ?
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182667 Mar 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Bigfoot, a "cop out"? LOL. You don't even know what the term means!
Damn, you are ugly and clueless.
Of course I do. I used the term perfectly. And in proper context.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182668 Mar 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you racists call black people monkeys when monkeys have straight hair, light skin, thin lips and flat butts?
Diversionary tactic, used to avoid acknowledging the perfect analogy.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182669 Mar 5, 2013
Xavier Breath wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, you silly hick. I can tell from Rose's posts that she's educated, so yes, I believe her.
You, on the other hand, are very easily spotted as uneducated. Not only that, but you embrace your ignorance and wear it as a badge of honor. You don't even have enough sense to keep your stupid mouth shut.
Patently obvious from all those insults that he uses...
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182670 Mar 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
And your rational argument is?
LOL!
If you could form a rational argument, you'd be able to do something that requires more brains than driving a truck, Bigfoot!
What a pity, that you have little knowledge, or insight, of my ability to decide to do what I wish to do, as opposed to your lack of options, and dependency upon the welfare state, to provide yourself with crack money.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182671 Mar 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported, Bigfoot.
Apart from my laughter at your lies, do I sense another banning coming up ? Oh, silly me, you have had me banned before, and I have no registered user name for you to have banned. Which racial slur are you falsely accusing me of, this time ? "Racial slur" is not a racial slur, it is an adjective. Silly Chongo.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182672 Mar 5, 2013
Pietro Armando wrote:
<quoted text>
Rosie made a funny. Atta girl!
Albeit a lame and weak one ... I'll bet that he sat up half the night, thinking that one up.
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182673 Mar 5, 2013
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Reported, Bigfoot.
Help me out, big fella. Tell them I'm a nice guy and that they have the wrong guy. Tell me, what do you think they'll do to me? Do ya think that they'll ban me? I couldn't stand the pain of being banned (again). To quote Dr.Smith, from "Lost In Space": "Ooohh, the pain, the pain..."
Randy -Rock- Hudson

Wooster, OH

#182674 Mar 5, 2013
I know, why don't you take that "racial slur reported", and shove it up your azz ?
Frankie_NoHo

Union City, CA

#182675 Mar 5, 2013
Randy -Rock- Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Apart from my laughter at your lies, do I sense another banning coming up ? Oh, silly me, you have had me banned before, and I have no registered user name for you to have banned. Which racial slur are you falsely accusing me of, this time ? "Racial slur" is not a racial slur, it is an adjective. Silly Chongo.
I have been shadow banned again today! Censored! Banished! Disappeared like in some cheesy third banana republic!

The poster formerly known Frankie Rizzo, formerly Frank Rizzo, formerly Mike Dirucci.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#182676 Mar 5, 2013
What's taking so long with the SSM for queersin California? There must be a good reason forn it not being passed so easily. you queers are too funny

“Who's Got It Better Than Us?”

Since: Mar 13

No One!

#182677 Mar 5, 2013
This gets soooo tedious - Topix - it's worse than dating. Every time I meet someone nice they BAN me! Grrrrr... and I'm a REPUBLICAN!

No One!

#182678 Mar 5, 2013
I'll be frank, I don't even know who I am anymore? I've got more e-mail addresses than old lovers and that's saying something! Remind me again why we stay here?

No One!

#182679 Mar 5, 2013
Imagine, a gay man trolling for other (conservative) gay men. Horrors!

No One!

#182680 Mar 5, 2013
Enan wrote:
Imagine, a gay man trolling for other (conservative) gay men. Horrors!
Oh, poop! Not another light bulb? What'd I do now? It's like all anybody has to do is open their mouth and there's some jackass there trying to shove a sock in it! Jesus! haven't you got anything better to do?

No One!

#182681 Mar 5, 2013
Is this another Mormon? Because I really hate Mormons. Haven't you people done enough harm already? LEAVE ME ALONE!!! You're like locusts with little black ties and Hush Puppies!

No One!

#182682 Mar 5, 2013
Oh, I don't care anymore. Just BAN me again and get it over with!
Raelle Longs00000000000 00

Sonoma, CA

#182683 Mar 5, 2013
Sster, wht about the poor ex-pope who was banned cause all he wanted was the guy Gauwein and wanted to marry him in the office jus like they do regular in the cellar,is what people are saying and ts makes me sad. Yes. Also I dont get it or believe it even if they say it.
McMansions

Covina, CA

#182684 Mar 5, 2013
How are the latex runways working out?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 33 min Rickey Bobby 131
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 44 min Octopus 22
Criminal Defense Attorneys Take on Wendy Segall (May '11) 20 hr Smoking Joe 13
Dodgers GM lies Fri wondring 3
Sean and Dana Peden - NEW TV SERIES!!!!! AMAZIN... Thu Tuscon 3
FBI Needs Help Identifying Beverly Hills Bank R... Dec 11 Xusanna 1
'The Young And The Restless' Dec. 5 Spoilers: J... Dec 9 Donna Rogers 2

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match