Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 | Posted by: Topix | Full story: www.cnn.com

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Comments
153,141 - 153,160 of 200,587 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
Black momma

Norwalk, CA

#175582 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal black alien invadors(The word is illegal, not legal ones), are bringing disease and crime within the USA.
Remember the plan that is in place roll on thunder shine on lightning the days are long and the nights are frightening nothing matters anyway that is just the hell of it. Soon you will not know who is black or white get in and fit in I give it about another 10years you'll see all those doomsday preppers that is not for a nuclear war they know the real deal and the main leader is a black woman and a white man who have been together for 30 years and hispanic man who has a underground air filter that pumps in fresh air up to 30 days
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175583 Jan 17, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
here it is, 2013, and we still so many racially bigoted remarks. even though i live in texas, i'm still surprise to see them.
I see the same idiot has posted back again. Illegal aliens are investing the place with diseases. Illegal, you idiot.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175585 Jan 17, 2013
Black momma wrote:
<quoted text>Remember the plan that is in place roll on thunder shine on lightning the days are long and the nights are frightening nothing matters anyway that is just the hell of it. Soon you will not know who is black or white get in and fit in I give it about another 10years you'll see all those doomsday preppers that is not for a nuclear war they know the real deal and the main leader is a black woman and a white man who have been together for 30 years and hispanic man who has a underground air filter that pumps in fresh air up to 30 days
That won't happen. The blacks won't supremacy, not equality. We already treat blacks properly.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#175587 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the same idiot has posted back again. Illegal aliens are investing the place with diseases. Illegal, you idiot.
dud, learn the english language.

"investing" means something entirely different than what you intend to say....your intent is "infesting". "infesting" you idiot.

pathetic. simply pathetic.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175589 Jan 17, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
dud, learn the english language.
"investing" means something entirely different than what you intend to say....your intent is "infesting". "infesting" you idiot.
pathetic. simply pathetic.
I know my grammar. I don't need you butting in.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175591 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
You said you could trade her. Still showing a hint of sexual interest sexually. Pretty much flirting. It was a joke and also a flirty comment you moron! Just because it was a joke doesn't mean its not flirting.
What are you trying to say?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175592 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you doing you filthy ingrate?
Why so angry?
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175593 Jan 17, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to say?
Stay out of this BOY!
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175594 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the same idiot has posted back again. Illegal aliens are investing the place with diseases. Illegal, you idiot.
What disease are they investing in? How much is it worth?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175595 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Illegal black alien invadors(The word is illegal, not legal ones), are bringing disease and crime within the USA.
Only black people commit crimes? You seem to be pretty racist saying things like that. The bible dosent say anything about not accepting people because of their race.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175596 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of this BOY!
I dont think its up to you what I comment on,BOY.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175597 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Stay out of this BOY!
I hope i didnt make you mad! I am really scared you might bury me!
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175598 Jan 17, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Only black people commit crimes? You seem to be pretty racist saying things like that. The bible dosent say anything about not accepting people because of their race.
I am refering to specific black groups and only the illegal immigrants. I'm no racist.
Largelanguage

Rhyl, UK

#175599 Jan 17, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont think its up to you what I comment on,BOY.
Don't assert yourself on to me either, BOY.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175600 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't assert yourself on to me either, BOY.
Do you really think calling me BOY is supposed to scare or anger me?
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175601 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am refering to specific black groups and only the illegal immigrants. I'm no racist.
Yes you are.
heartandmind

Moline, IL

#175602 Jan 17, 2013
Rush wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you really think calling me BOY is supposed to scare or anger me?
in it's world, why yes, to both of those options.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175603 Jan 17, 2013
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
in it's world, why yes, to both of those options.
Well I guess he will have to be dissapointed, kind of like his family is with him.
Rush

Columbus, NE

#175605 Jan 17, 2013
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I am refering to specific black groups and only the illegal immigrants. I'm no racist.
So its ok to be racist when its "specific" black people you are talking about?

Since: Apr 11

Santa Monica, CA

#175606 Jan 17, 2013
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
It is the same principle that perpetuates this unending tension about homosexuality. Why is it not there for other differences?
The denial that ss orientation is a defect. Not a moral one, just a sexual 'manufacturing' fault of some type.
Do you think you are defective? You call yourself a monster mutation.
KiMare wrote:
The denial that anal sex is a clear violation of design with horrible consequences. Inherently harmful, unhealthy and demeaning.
Most people who have anal sex are straight. Many gay men don't, and lesbians can't.(Talking about inserting the male member into the anus.) And anal sex isn't inherently harmful or unhealthy. What is demeaning is determined by culture.
KiMare wrote:
This spiritual truth still stands; Confession is good for the soul.
What will happen if you start down that road?
LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 2 hr dannytome 15,962
Producers needed A.S.A.P. 6 hr Harem 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr Truthforthought 18,871
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 22 hr Macko mono 5,000
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) Thu Tank ever 7,926
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles Thu Money 1
can someone tell me what movie this is? Aug 27 movie question 1
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••