Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,159

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#172258 Dec 24, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Marram.
There is some justification for that belief. On the other hand, Christmas is no more pagan than the cult of Darwinian evolution that is being proselytized by high paid pagan taxpayer supported Government teachers and wealthy pointy headed Government "professors" in expensive taxpayer funded Government indoctrination centers.
Ronald
Ronnie, christmas is a Pagan holiday. Can you say baaaa.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#172259 Dec 24, 2012
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
Marram.
There is some justification for that belief. On the other hand, Christmas is no more pagan than the cult of Darwinian evolution that is being proselytized by high paid pagan taxpayer supported Government teachers and wealthy pointy headed Government "professors" in expensive taxpayer funded Government indoctrination centers.
Ronald
BTW...how does it feel to feel powerless? You're a joke.
MoreFirstsTSA

West Covina, CA

#172260 Dec 24, 2012
Happy flying to the public, TSA we need the laughs.

A former TSA screener turned blogger who is now causing embarrassment for the federal agency has revealed that TSA officers routinely laugh at and make fun of passengersí nude body scanner images in back rooms.

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#172261 Dec 24, 2012
MoreFirstsTSA wrote:
Happy flying to the public, TSA we need the laughs.
A former TSA screener turned blogger who is now causing embarrassment for the federal agency has revealed that TSA officers routinely laugh at and make fun of passengersí nude body scanner images in back rooms.
Iím sure they are all non-gay.
Dan

Roseville, CA

#172262 Dec 24, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a good one, that your pic is up, you are so full of shyte, that it isn't funny. The day that you dare to put your pic up.....Har Har Har...
Hey dickless...

...here's a pic of my Christmas car and my redneck voice.

We drove it around at night for over 2 weeks and it caused nothing but smiles.

Why don't you lighten your load and realize hate doesn't make the world spin and allow people you have no business with, gays, to marry?

-Dan

Since: Sep 08

.

#172263 Dec 24, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronnie, christmas is a Pagan holiday. Can you say baaaa.
Gloop?

Since: Jan 10

Lewis Center, OH

#172264 Dec 24, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dickless...
...here's a pic of my Christmas car and my redneck voice.
We drove it around at night for over 2 weeks and it caused nothing but smiles.
Why don't you lighten your load and realize hate doesn't make the world spin and allow people you have no business with, gays, to marry?
-Dan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5Z3unv1FhRMXX
Love it Dan, Happy Holidays.

Since: Aug 08

.

#172265 Dec 25, 2012
The Gloop wrote:
<quoted text>Gloop?
Good point.
Fla Man

Gainesville, FL

#172266 Dec 25, 2012
All I can say is had the vote gone the other way there is no doubt whatsoever you hypocrites would be up on the hill doing the same damn thing, get over it. You nor anyone else has a right in this country to dictate how I want to live my life, vote or not.
Bigots are the biggest of hipocrites, so funny.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#172267 Dec 25, 2012
Fla Man wrote:
All I can say is had the vote gone the other way there is no doubt whatsoever you hypocrites would be up on the hill doing the same damn thing, get over it. You nor anyone else has a right in this country to dictate how I want to live my life, vote or not.
Bigots are the biggest of hipocrites, so funny.
Exactly how many cases have been brought forth in states which have legalized same sex marriage through the legislative process?

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#172268 Dec 25, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>ya like you
I'm not a same sex marriage supporter. I've been married 25 years.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#172269 Dec 25, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW...how does it feel to feel powerless? You're a joke.
Marram.

Well, I don't seem to have any trouble attracting your attention, do I, Big Boy?

Ronald
Jane Pudenda

Hoboken, NJ

#172270 Dec 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up, the Regenarus study has passed all challenges. It stands as the most scientific, extensive, comprehensive study of family types in existence to date.
I know it had a hard time finding long term gay 'families', a problem with stability. Just below single parenting in fact...
:-)
hahahahahah
ahahahahahha
ahahahahhaha
ahahahhaha

You keep believing that lie. That study has more methodology flaws than a beach has sand.

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#172271 Dec 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up, the Regenarus study has passed all challenges. It stands as the most scientific, extensive, comprehensive study of family types in existence to date.
I know it had a hard time finding long term gay 'families', a problem with stability. Just below single parenting in fact...
:-)
Jane Pudenda wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahah
ahahahahahha
ahahahahhaha
ahahahhaha
You keep believing that lie. That study has more methodology flaws than a beach has sand.
It won commendations for it's methodology.

It was challenged on six counts and acquitted of every single one.

You just don't like the facts it exposes.

I'm sorry.

Merry Christmas!

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#172273 Dec 25, 2012
KiMare wrote:
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Just a heads up, the Regenarus study has passed all challenges. It stands as the most scientific, extensive, comprehensive study of family types in existence to date.
I know it had a hard time finding long term gay 'families', a problem with stability. Just below single parenting in fact...
:-)
<quoted text>
It won commendations for it's methodology.
It was challenged on six counts and acquitted of every single one.
You just don't like the facts it exposes.
I'm sorry.
Merry Christmas!
Unbelievable, another skewed study you hold as fact. You and obviously the author doesn't know anything about how to conduct an 'unbiased' study. Pure Bigoted BS.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172274 Dec 25, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Rock, Iíd be surprise if you graduated from high school (GED doesnít count). Seriously, why donít you quit trying, we all laugh at you. You are a joke.
Who is "we all" jackass? Do you have several mice in your pocket?

That would be funny. Seeing mice laugh!

P.S. I have no laughing mice in my pocket but I laugh at you!

FUN!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172275 Dec 25, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
You go Rose, you are an inspiration to us all. I wish you and yours a truly Happy and Safe Holiday season.
Rose_NoHo is not an inspiration to me because she's stupid, selfish and arrogant. A very dopey combination.

“I'm walkin' here!”

Since: May 12

New York, New York

#172276 Dec 25, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are mr. rizzo. You are a pathetic fool. Funny part is you thought no one knew.
The name's Rico. You know, in my own place, my name ain't Ratso. I mean, it just so happens that in my own place my name is Enrico Salvatore Rizzo.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172277 Dec 25, 2012
Marram wrote:
<quoted text>
Ronnie, christmas is a Pagan holiday. Can you say baaaa.
The pagans named their holiday after Christ? I don't think so dummy!

What a dope!

Too funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#172278 Dec 25, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dickless...
...here's a pic of my Christmas car and my redneck voice.
We drove it around at night for over 2 weeks and it caused nothing but smiles.
Why don't you lighten your load and realize hate doesn't make the world spin and allow people you have no business with, gays, to marry?
-Dan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5Z3unv1FhRMXX
What a dopey red neck global warming mobile! Only in Sacramento! They'd tow that heap to the impound if you drove it around the bay area or NY.

That thing is too funny! Bet you think it's cool. No one else does.

So Funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dodgers GM lies 4 hr wondring 3
cat scan 4 hr smoothie 4
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 5 hr Octopus 1
Sean and Dana Peden - NEW TV SERIES!!!!! AMAZIN... 12 hr Tuscon 3
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 14 hr Jermaine 7 130
Los Angeles commercial demolition services (Jul '08) 16 hr Paul Bear 2
2 Men Sought In Armed Robbery Of Corona Liquor ... 19 hr smellyballs 3

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:51 am PST