Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,038

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#168558 Nov 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and no, as we have seen in this country for many decades a group may win at the polls, but still be victimized by a loud or dangerous minority.
It is true however that this is just common sense, and as usual, America may take a long time to get to what is right, but it usually does get there.
The bigots never go away completely, they just go into hiding when their bigotry is no longer socially acceptable.
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

#168559 Nov 19, 2012
WasteWater wrote:
<quoted text>
The bigots never go away completely, they just go into hiding when their bigotry is no longer socially acceptable.
Crisco breath!

Rumpa pum pum!

Socially acceptable!

Rumpa pum pum!

Rectal odyssey!!

Homeric!!!!
Stossel

Covina, CA

#168560 Nov 19, 2012
I thought this topic was cooked one at least.
little drummer tard

Pulaski, TN

#168561 Nov 19, 2012
Stossel wrote:
I thought this topic was cooked one at least.
You sound from Old Country!!!!

Folsom Street?
Stossel

Covina, CA

#168562 Nov 19, 2012
Mitt Romney a Twihard?
Winston Smith

Capitol Heights, MD

#168563 Nov 19, 2012
heartandmind wrote:
<quoted text>
you correctly applying the term "common sense" is neither common nor do you apply sense.
That was an amusing post. I wonder if he thinks racism stopped when slaves were freed.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#168564 Nov 19, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, wow, what can I say to that ?
Umm, shut up, stupid.
If a person said they were a Christian, but that they didn't believe in god or Jesus, I wouldn't believe they were really Christian.

You clearly don't believe the Wiccan Rede, so I don't believe you are Wiccan. "Do what you will, so long as it harms none"

North Hollywood, CA

#168565 Nov 19, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>no need to click on your right wing nutjob links i happen to live in a state where we passed it.... sorry loser
oh and did you miss me while i was out getting my boobies done... mmmmmm double d from natural c's hurt... hey maybe some time in your life you will get to touch a boobie... but i doubt it
R Hudson touches a boobie all the time. He is one.

North Hollywood, CA

#168566 Nov 19, 2012
Ronald wrote:
I love my Homosexual friends, the lesbians, and most of all, my canine Honey.
I bet you bring a whole new meaning to the term "doggy style".

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#168567 Nov 19, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
R Hudson touches a boobie all the time. He is one.
now that's for real mama lol
Jed

Dallas, TX

#168568 Nov 19, 2012
where on topix.net ?

“"W.T.F."”

Since: Aug 12

Tempe, AZ

#168573 Nov 19, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't, seriously, be claiming that those of us against same sex marriage are a "loud and dangerous minority"...Polls are rigged every day. Look at any election to know that..
Oh,do you mean the elections like the one's in Maine,Washington state,and Maryland? LOL,Those elections? I guess those were rigged also? LOL
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168575 Nov 19, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
But, if you need a clue as to my belief, investigate Gardnerian Wicca.
Yeah.... LMFAO. Wiccan! We take you seriously.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168576 Nov 19, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
I offer this counterpoint...
The deviants never go away completely, they just stay in hiding until their deviance is socially acceptable, through forced legislation and propaganda.
I, for one, labeled as a bigot, will not go into into hiding, nor will I stop in my drive to see normality and sanity prevail. To propose that same sex couples are to be accepted as equals to heterosexual couples is ludicrous. To deny that there is a major difference in the very fabric of the relationship between hetero and homo couples is to reject sanity. I do not purport that homosexuals are real and have a place in society, I merely refuse to accept the forced inclusion into the "club", whether through forced legislation, or through the use of special interest groups, lobbying to push same legislation through the government. I have no doubt that any polls showing that a majority are in favor of it are biased and using a pre-selected and carefully screened group. If it were otherwise, then there would be no need for special laws to protect this minority group. The very fact that such laws ARE necessary show that this group need special care and protection. Any minority needs that.
You offer logical fallacies and nonsense.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168577 Nov 20, 2012
Some Day Never Comes wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh,do you mean the elections like the one's in Maine,Washington state,and Maryland? LOL,Those elections? I guess those were rigged also? LOL
Aw shuddup Bill, you big dope!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#168578 Nov 20, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't, seriously, be claiming that those of us against same sex marriage are a "loud and dangerous minority"...Polls are rigged every day. Look at any election to know that..
Thank you for providing an example, you donít win at the polls, so you assume everything is rigged. Your primary goal is to try and deny rights to others different from yourself.

Yes... a loud and dangerous minority
Woody

Covina, CA

#168579 Nov 20, 2012
Time to stoke the fies if stupity.
SlowChanges

Covina, CA

#168580 Nov 20, 2012
November 2012..

7 states that could legalize gay marriage next: New Jersey, Minnesota and others will soon follow.

“Waytogo”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#168581 Nov 20, 2012
SlowChanges wrote:
November 2012..
7 states that could legalize gay marriage next: New Jersey, Minnesota and others will soon follow.
Only a matter of time also before the SCOTUS just makes it legal.
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168582 Nov 20, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard-up is probably an understatement. Imagine a retired aircraft plant manager(supposedly) needing the services of a hooker, and then wanting to marry such. It doesn't add up to anything but heartache, if it IS true, but it seems false to me. Wait until he discovers those missing assets, and she pulls a knife on him....
Exactly ... We all know that thIs lil tramp is not only a prostitute but a druggie who abuses alchohol. I think her absence from here was that she was first in prison then a rehab a center. She is not fooling me one bit .. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southwest Sucks Now (Feb '13) 9 min Frequent Flyer 13
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Bucketeers 7,967
Arnold Schwarzenegger For President 2016 (Nov '12) 6 hr angry black man 7
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 6 hr do it here 16,011
Bob Hope Airport Is Major Asset To The Economic... 10 hr hannahlou 1
Woman arrested for possession of drugs with chi... 10 hr hannahlou 1
Charges dropped for man who sold rhino head 17 hr NOM s Waffle House 2

Fire Warning for Los Angeles County was issued at October 01 at 10:09AM PDT

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Beverly Hills Jobs

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info