Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 200,976

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
Bruno

Westminster, CA

#168528 Nov 18, 2012
Lililth_Satans_Bore wrote:
<quoted text>nope.. he's a wonderful man lots of money and a 1.2 million dollar home... he even paid for my implants.. cash.. just wish he could buy the pain away..lol
Well, he also must be very hardup to be used by someone like you. My guess is that you will go through his assets before he knows it ... lol a 1.2 million dollar home is the norm these days you idiot thought you said long ago that your tits were your pride and joys, don't tell us you wanted rediculously larger !!!! your existance in this thread is quite hilarious .. lol

Since: May 12

Bellevue, WA

#168529 Nov 18, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my, could you be more silly than this ?
1) We (I) don't paint him as a street bum. I paint him as an idiot, for allowing you into his life. He has no idea as to the darkness of your soul.
2) You are clarifying his monetary value to you with every claim of his being loaded. You cannot explain away your focus on his hard-earned cash.
3) You don't love him for his money, you love his money. He does not matter at all.
4) Jealousy is not a factor in here, as I have plenty of my own accomplishments.
5) Who needs a girlfriend, when one is married ?
You are a sad plague on Jerry, and he doesn't realize it yet, is all. But he will wake up and smell the coffee, sooner or later. Hasn't he been able to dig up any more dirt on me yet ?
:D
Good luck with that fleecing job that you are about to enact on him...
yawn!!!!!!!!!

Bellevue, WA

#168530 Nov 18, 2012
Bruno wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he also must be very hardup to be used by someone like you. My guess is that you will go through his assets before he knows it ... lol a 1.2 million dollar home is the norm these days you idiot thought you said long ago that your tits were your pride and joys, don't tell us you wanted rediculously larger !!!! your existance in this thread is quite hilarious .. lol
triple yawn!!!!!!!!!!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168532 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>yawn!!!!!!!!!
>>>Fart!<<<

Bellevue, WA

#168533 Nov 18, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
>>>Fart!<<<
lol

Bellevue, WA

#168535 Nov 18, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard-up is probably an understatement. Imagine a retired aircraft plant manager(supposedly) needing the services of a hooker, and then wanting to marry such. It doesn't add up to anything but heartache, if it IS true, but it seems false to me. Wait until he discovers those missing assets, and she pulls a knife on him....
so you don't think ex hookers and strippers ever get married then... wow your niave
Pale Dago

O Fallon, MO

#168536 Nov 18, 2012
Whoda thunk?
Nicole

Barstow, CA

#168537 Nov 18, 2012
When is the Nicole is driving to San Dimas, California?

Bellevue, WA

#168541 Nov 18, 2012
NoQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Open wide, insert big Dick.
maybe someday you will get a blow..job,,, maybe
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#168543 Nov 18, 2012
<quoted text>i don't love jerry for his money or stuff you dumbazz.. you morons paint him as a street bum or pimp.. u idiot.. i'm just clarifiy that you couldn't be more wrong scumbag... your just jealous that he has accomplished so much and that he and i are getting married unlike your sorry no girlfriend azzes
I ask this in all honesty and with no malice:

Are you, or rather were you Amish?

If so, did they pull that "shunning" shit on you? That's as lowdown as any cult can get. It's exactly what those insane Scientologists do.

To abandon your children is beyond the pale.
TiddyBowl

Covina, CA

#168547 Nov 19, 2012
I see the sewer pipe Republicans have brought back the "oldies but goodies" to clogg the blogg..

The sex machine.

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#168548 Nov 19, 2012
Uve- wrote:
Why do queers do each other up the butt?
That's SICK !!!
quit doing it then, R1
commonpeeps

Covina, CA

#168549 Nov 19, 2012
<quoted text>nope.. he's a wonderful man lots of money and a 1.2 million dollar home... he even paid for my implants.. cash.. just wish he could buy the pain away..lol
Look, typing in her sleep again, nice dream though. Smart as tits on a board, or is that bored.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168550 Nov 19, 2012
commonpeeps wrote:
<quoted text>Look, typing in her sleep again, nice dream though. Smart as tits on a board, or is that bored.
It's boar, dumbass.

“I Luv Carbon Dioxide”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#168551 Nov 19, 2012
Big D wrote:
Common sense is ruling, that is why it is passing in more and more states every year.
Finally for the first time by Referendum, even when based on a legislated model.

Common sense says homosexuals aren't a victim group if they win at the polls. They have lost subjugated standing in the courts by winning at the polls.
Mona Lott

Hoboken, NJ

#168552 Nov 19, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Finally for the first time by Referendum, even when based on a legislated model.
Common sense says homosexuals aren't a victim group if they win at the polls. They have lost subjugated standing in the courts by winning at the polls.
Don't open a Law School.
heartandmind

Europe

#168553 Nov 19, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Finally for the first time by Referendum, even when based on a legislated model.
you correctly applying the term "common sense" is neither common nor do you apply sense.
Dehdrates

Covina, CA

#168554 Nov 19, 2012
Those Republican Hooks have been sneaking around and are trying to forment more choas since they were shot down in 2012 election cycle.
Big D

Modesto, CA

#168556 Nov 19, 2012
Brian_G wrote:
Yes and no, as we have seen in this country for many decades a group may win at the polls, but still be victimized by a loud or dangerous minority.

It is true however that this is just common sense, and as usual, America may take a long time to get to what is right, but it usually does get there.
Stossel

Covina, CA

#168557 Nov 19, 2012
Never know when candid camera will pop up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
APNewsBreak: 'Easy Rider' bike going to auction 1 hr kjhfjgd 7
Has Gaga Lost the Gays? 1 hr Mitt s Airtight D... 16
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 1 hr Bikerboy 7,956
Arnold Schwarzenegger For President 2016 (Nov '12) 1 hr fancy 4
Kim Kardashian Facing Fur-ious Protest At Calab... (Apr '12) 1 hr fancy 2
Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles 2 hr fancy 3
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) 7 hr theos 2,276
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
Beverly Hills Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search