Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,191

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story
WalStretCroks

West Covina, CA

#168098 Nov 14, 2012
WallStreet Crooks, An ex-analyst has testified for the government at a New York insider trading trial that payments for inside information were funneled through the spouse of a corrupt analyst.

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#168099 Nov 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
I was teasing a little,
clause 6 specifically states that it is trying the impeachemnt
Very cute.

What are you and the troll from L.A. butt buddies now? Now you're gonna just let him get away with implying that you're a jackass for insisting Clinton's impeachment "failed"?

Too Funny!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168100 Nov 14, 2012
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
If you think the Democrats are controlled by "elderly 60s era revolutionaries and their idiot love children", you haven't looked into the finacial statements of these revolutionaries and love children. Stop deluding yourself: These folks are the products of pure capitalism.
Aw shuddup, no one cares what the troll thinks.

SCRAM!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168101 Nov 14, 2012
WalStretCroks wrote:
WallStreet Crooks, An ex-analyst has testified for the government at a New York insider trading trial that payments for inside information were funneled through the spouse of a corrupt analyst.
http://www.wavsource.com/snds_2012-11-04_1280...

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168102 Nov 14, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you have a point?
No. Did you?

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168104 Nov 14, 2012
Non Psycho Mike DiDucci wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't help it if she's horrible at checkers!
Jeesh! Why do you lurk outside grade schools and leer at little boys? And what's with the volumnous pants? Please! Kindly keep your hands where we can see them!!!
Another stupid post from the troll from L.A.

What a dope!
Big D

Modesto, CA

#168107 Nov 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Very cute.
What are you and the troll from L.A. butt buddies now? Now you're gonna just let him get away with implying that you're a jackass for insisting Clinton's impeachment "failed"?
Too Funny!
you get very upset when you are proved wrong dont you LOL!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Canarsie, NY

#168108 Nov 14, 2012
Big D wrote:
<quoted text>
you get very upset when you are proved wrong dont you LOL!
No. Not to where I would resort to lying like you!

Anyway, of corse you didn't prove me wrong. We proved you wrong. Even Mona Lott and your buddy the troll from L.A. says you're wrong! In fact everyone says you're wrong!

"Clinton's impeachment failed." No it didn't jackass!

What a dope!

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

#168109 Nov 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
No. Not to where I would resort to lying like you!
Anyway, of corse you didn't prove me wrong. We proved you wrong. Even Mona Lott and your buddy the troll from L.A. says you're wrong! In fact everyone says you're wrong!
"Clinton's impeachment failed." No it didn't jackass!
What a dope!
Why are you wasting your time with this dope ? Idiots cannot be convinced of reality. That's why they're called "liberals".
FOP assault

West Covina, CA

#168110 Nov 14, 2012
Republicans, GOP and Teas Party members all seem to be in HEAT, and they want to just go out a screw someone to make up for their 2012 election losses.
Morris

West Covina, CA

#168114 Nov 14, 2012
Never had so much fun as this evening.
Morris

West Covina, CA

#168117 Nov 14, 2012
Excuse me, but i'm next in line.
Morris

West Covina, CA

#168122 Nov 14, 2012
Old sour puss, trailer trash.

I think you failed as Commander in Chief before, said Lindsey Graham, South Carolina Republican.

This is another reason the South got it's backside kicked during the Civil War with them trashy rebs.

Since: Apr 11

North Hollywood, CA

#168123 Nov 14, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama takes great care to conceal the fact that he is a Muslim
while admitting that he was once a Muslim,
He's a Christian. People like you just call him "Muslim" because you don't want to be caught using racial slurs.

North Hollywood, CA

#168124 Nov 14, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, if that is your definition of a racist, then I am exempt, as I have never said either of those things...But you saw my definition of racism, pride in ones own race. And, as per using race and species interchangeably, I was giving you an easy-to-understand picture, albeit slightly inaccurate. But, even within species, racism occurs. Why do Silverback Gorillas mate with other Silverback Gorillas ? I am sure that your family history will make that an easy question to answer, just ask your mammy why she chose to mate with your daddy.
Silverback gorillas have thin lips, flat butts and straight hair.
What would that have to do with my family?

North Hollywood, CA

#168125 Nov 14, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
..Says the monstrosity who lacks the guts to show itself in here, gutless FKing worm...
People like you are without morals, violent and racist. I would risk my life posting my pic. You just risk ridicule for being so hideously ugly. Big difference.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#168126 Nov 14, 2012
Morris wrote:
Old sour puss, trailer trash.
I think you failed as Commander in Chief before, said Lindsey Graham, South Carolina Republican.
This is another reason the South got it's backside kicked during the Civil War with them trashy rebs.
Except the "trashy rebs" were DEMOCRATS, hell-bent on keeping black Americans literally in the chains of slavery, no matter WHAT THE COST in blood and treasure to their states, and to the United States Of America. And they maintained that political stranglehold on those traitorous states for well more than 100 years.

North Hollywood, CA

#168127 Nov 14, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
As your tried to do to you ? You are the living (almost) proof that an abortion may not be successful..But then again, I am sure that they were trying to have a rational, well-adjusted child. Seems that they couldn't do anything right...Could they ?
Abort you = failure.
Raise you as normal = failure.
Have pride in their accomplishment = failure.
You're a fine one to talk about abortion. You have actual experience in the process....Firsthand experience. Insider information.
When did you finally pull the coat hanger out of your head?

North Hollywood, CA

#168130 Nov 14, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a racist.
Really?
Name a race I don't like.

“ WOOF ! ”

33.00, -111.51

#168131 Nov 14, 2012
Rose_NoHo wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
Name a race I don't like.
Indianapolis 500 !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 27 min WPWW 19,386
WARNING ALERT!: Ebola hits NYC: CrossFit Solace... 2 hr ALERT 1
Hollywood is Mutilating Women in the War on Women 4 hr Tnhellbilly69 4
Los Angeles upholstery cleaning and repair (Jun '08) 6 hr Jerry Boggs 4
Boy, Man Found Dead Inside Hemet Home 6 hr Chris 3
LA Earthquake Prediction November 2014 11 hr Rainbows 3
I like Beverly Hills as a NZer Oct 17 Michael K Mair 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at October 24 at 2:27PM PDT

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match

Beverly Hills Jobs

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]