Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

Aug 4, 2010 Full story: www.cnn.com 201,187

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Full Story

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163178 Oct 14, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
probably you...
none of us out here in the real world, trust info from inside fantasy land....
and I think the others have it well in hand.
why didnt this story sweep the news?? and become real credible news story?? most likely because it wasnt.
evn the lame stream media vet their stories, before screaming "look, look!!, so they dont look stoooopid, like you.
More brilliance from the boy named Ayn!

“Formerly Frankie Rizzo”

Since: Sep 12

Canarsie, NY

#163179 Oct 14, 2012
LYIN AYN RYAN wrote:
<quoted text>
cute!! the T-baggers use those to deflect any real knowledge from getting in to their heads....
Such eloquence! You can't make this sh!t up. Thanks for sharing toots.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#163180 Oct 14, 2012
Martina Navratilover wrote:
<quoted text>Really, then how come the gay activists are tying to repeal a ban in the military on sodomy bestiality? Are they thinking about straights, gays or dogs?
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a difference ? LOL
Ya, and WE'RE the indecent ones. Give me a break.
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#163181 Oct 14, 2012
Mockababy wrote:
Martina Navratilover wrote:
<quoted text>Really, then how come the gay activists are tying to repeal a ban in the military on sodomy bestiality? Are they thinking about straights, gays or dogs?
<quoted text>
Ya, and WE'RE the indecent ones. Give me a break.
who's "we"?
tony

Los Angeles, CA

#163183 Oct 14, 2012
Cheri wrote:
When is the Cheri is driving to Phelan, California?
nothin' happening in Phelan. small town dump. an american idol contestant lives out there.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#163184 Oct 14, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and play the fool.
But posting your asshat views on politics which are in no way connected to gay marriage in a forum based on just that is not only off topic but ignorant.
No different than if you were to walk into Baskin Robbins and advise you wanted your burger cooked medium you idiot.
FYI.
Dan: are you in Japan now? I don't think this fool from anderson, ca should get in a pissing contest with you if he knows what is best for him. He is no contest for you. But seems to get off on anyone responding to him. When are you coming back to sac?
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

#163185 Oct 14, 2012
Mike DiRucci wrote:
<quoted text>
Such eloquence! You can't make this sh!t up. Thanks for sharing toots.
If you notice he never posts a link of any kind to back himself up, he just writes what he thinks is right.
Winston Smith

Reston, VA

#163186 Oct 14, 2012
jacques renault wrote:
<quoted text>
what--I wasn't saying you're Anderson Cooper
What you were doing was babbling like an idiot. That is okay though, we've come to expect that from you.
Winston Smith

Reston, VA

#163188 Oct 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
From the article;
"The now-benighted concept of "don't ask, don't tell" still holds true in the case of military sexual assault: Due to a climate of impunity and retaliation, many survivors suffer in silence."
Having pointed out your mistake, you also bring up the politically correct denial. It does slip by though, once again with the noting that 14% of reported rapes are males.
You also support that denial by seeking to divert from that by distorting the fact that gay rapes account for 14% of reported rapes. A much higher percentage per homosexual orientation than heterosexual.
You also neglect to note the indication in the other article that they expect that percentage to increase with the repeal of DADT.
The bottom line is this; The whole integration of diversity in the military has opened a Pandora's Box. Something gays denied would happen. Something gays also deny will happen with calling gay unions 'marriage'.
Interestingly, in spite to your gay twirl fantasy clearly disintegrating, you still try to dumb down your denial.
Look at where this discussion has progressed here just today. Mocking disdain about my warning of any problem being present to discounting a clear and present danger.
A very inconvenient truth, isn't it?
Look minimind, you really are stretching the truth. Silence has been the norm on sexual assault for a very long time. Your ridiculous misinterpretation of statistics is amusing. You can't even get your numbers straight. I'm not certain which link you're quoting, but the Christian Science Monitor states that women account for 95% of the victims in rapes occuring in the military. That means 5% are men. That doesn't mean anything about the sexual orientation of the victim or the perp. I don't know where you came up with the 14% figure. I'm assuming that was either a typo (unlikely) or you have a problem with interpeting the articles. It is also worth noting that a man raping another man doesn't mean that either of them are gay.

The warning of an increase is nothing short of hysteria. As the study I linked to indicates, nothing bad has happened in the last year.

I also love your misinterpretation of this:

While women comprise 14 percent of the Army ranks, they account for 95 percent of all sex crime victims.
christianSciMon wrote:
The study warns that reports of crimes such as forcible sodomy may increase among males in the coming year with the repeal of the law that barred openly gay troops from serving in the military.“Now victims may be more likely to report sexual offenses in the absence of the former Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell policy,” since troops no longer have to fear being removed from the military if it is discovered that they are gay.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>You also neglect to note the indication in the other article that they expect that percentage to increase with the repeal of DADT.
An increase in the number of reports because there is less fear of retaliation doesn't equate to more occurences. Just a higher percentage of them reported. Your interpretation of the statement doesn't hold water. You have an amazing ability to see things that aren't there. Don't worry, I expect you to "twirl" the facts to suit your fears.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163189 Oct 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like they have been vetting the Benghazi story?
Smirk.
so now you are off to bengazi like the rest of the right winged sheep??

that one has been spent and spent again...like the whole gas prices talking point, earlier this year....

not one of us on this side takes ANY OF YOU seriously with your feined outrage!!

it is soooooo transparent.

what about the other hot spot issues in the middle east/??

somehow I dont think youll be offereing me any of romneys positions on those areas.......and WHAT is romneys position On libya??

do you even know??

i didnt think so.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163190 Oct 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>If you notice he never posts a link of any kind to back himself up, he just writes what he thinks is right.
since you guys dont really deal in real facts?? from the real world??(the whole bengazi thing is just the primest example of right wing political BS myopia....)) I am not going to hold your hand and do your research FOR you...

..that would make you kinda dependant(at least by your philosophy, which on this point I agree!!)

Ive already done my homework.....Id say get on your google machine,??? but I know you have no interest in any information out side the rightwing talk bubble/....therefore, I dont bother..

do your own research...
Boycott Marriott

Covina, CA

#163191 Oct 14, 2012
Don't even use a credit card at any Marriott hotels motels or flea bag spots where Republican an tea baggers sleep.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163192 Oct 14, 2012
RiccardoFire wrote:
<quoted text>Dan: are you in Japan now? I don't think this fool from anderson, ca should get in a pissing contest with you if he knows what is best for him. He is no contest for you. But seems to get off on anyone responding to him. When are you coming back to sac?
rude dan from japan??

he is the ice cream man!!

i havnt yet found out any of his veiws, which is crucial for a debate.....i dont have "pissing contests" I have debates with people who bring real information to the thread...

you were doing Ok there on the other treads riccard, dont dispair..

Ive had endless right wingers insult me up and down because they READ one of my informative posts....I never insulted them to begin with(like dan) they were just offended by my mere presense I guess.

but the prerequisite for having a debate is presenting information.

you guys dont really LIKE doing that..

I try and try to get ONE of you, to tell the world where romney stands??/ NO ONE from your side wants to talk about your nominee?? how telling is that?

im still waiting for someone to present a sane arguement over a bread and butter issue, like taxes.
LYIN AYN RYAN

Anderson, CA

#163193 Oct 14, 2012
akpilot wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, learn how to spell and basic grammar or send me the money for the aspirin I require after reading your nonsense.
?????
Boycott Marriott

Covina, CA

#163194 Oct 14, 2012
Did anyone who watched the presidential and vice presidential debates wonder why there is no cooperation in Washington between the two parties?

The filthy Republican tea baggers, Willard MItt Romney and Paul D. Ryan were very open in their utter disdain for the President of United States of America the the V.P. Mr. Biden.

The Republican pig, Willard Mitt Romney showed that with his smirking and condescending attitude in his debate.

Willard MItt Romney was rude and a bully in his debate, constantly interrupting The President of the USA, and when he wasn't interrupting or speaking over him he was smirking, smiling, laughing, guffawing and making other rude noises.

Once again the filth that calls it's self Republican an tea baggers have got to go!

Since: Apr 11

Los Angeles, CA

#163195 Oct 14, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
Please clearly list where i made any racist statement.
You called me a monkey.
Trying to deny it?

Los Angeles, CA

#163196 Oct 14, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
<quoted text>
A: Another false claim by Chongo. I am no christian, sir.
B: You are too stupid to grasp that, but I have set you straight, lol you....straight.....lol.....ch ortle.
C: The label "Chongo" expresses my belief that you have the intelligence of an ape. Report that, Chongo.
Humans are apes, Dumbo.

Los Angeles, CA

#163197 Oct 14, 2012
R Hudson wrote:
I found a picture of ross-no-hope: http://media.photobucket.com/image/crackhead/...
I found a picture of you:
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/rhudson

Well, at least you don't have to dress up for Halloween.

Los Angeles, CA

#163198 Oct 14, 2012
And still, not a single good argument against gay marriage. Come on, this is a simple matter of equal rights.

Los Angeles, CA

#163199 Oct 14, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the links I posted?
Maybe you were one who judged the Huffington Post article?
Did you see that gay assaults (no clear indication yet of lesbian assaults) are three times the percentage they represent in society? Not a good sign for DADT is it.
Just curious. At what rate of sexual assault would you suggest we repeal gays serving?
You're just full of BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 1 hr Jermaine 7 180
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr DoNotUnderstandMo... 19,576
Simple Jobs for Facebook & Twitter 9 hr salomonpark 1
Redondo Beach ranked 20th on list of best South... 10 hr mossy seaman 2
Telephone Answering Service Helps Your Business... (Jan '11) 10 hr mossy seaman 6
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... Dec 24 Sam 36
Real Housewives Husband Kilt Himself (Aug '11) Dec 24 Redneck 3

Winter Storm Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at December 28 at 1:27PM PST

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:56 pm PST