Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201845 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

ELH

Portland, OR

#159997 Sep 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Your next statement is once again a example of who is the bitch.
There's really no doubt, Now stop being such a pathetic drama queen. K?
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm still waiting for you to post a actual study with methods...
In other words you can't post the link becasue you realized that it was BULLSHIT. I didn't even need a KiMare Babble/English translator to figure that one out.
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
You most certainly have Romney mixed up with Obama.
And you most certainly have me mixed up with someone who give a shit.
Responsed

La Puente, CA

#159998 Sep 19, 2012
In the good house keeping seal of approval, Willard Mitt Romney indorses the following web site: motherjones.com
ELH

Portland, OR

#159999 Sep 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Bazinga is the twist of the knife of reality sunk to the hilt in denial.
Really? I though it was some preadolescence slang you picked up while lurking in the bushes at your local middle school.

JAFO: believing that your idiotic rants are clever pranks is pretty sweet.

Jabartism!

“KiMare'a the Monster Mutation”

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#160000 Sep 19, 2012
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
A legal contract is EXACTLY what a marriage is, and is the ONLY thing that can be said for EVERY marriage. Anything beyond that is added into that most basic definition by those involved. A couple that marries before a justice of the peace, or the Las Vegas "Elvis special" (in 20 minutes or less!) is just as married as a couple that has the big church wedding with all the bells and whistles and the whole dog and pony show.
So now you are admitting that a marriage is a legal contract with varying degrees of 'show' that you mock?

That's it?

Sad.
ELH

Portland, OR

#160001 Sep 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
<quoted text>
No, most molested only boys, a few molested only girls.
I am SURE the molested girls will find GREAT COMFORT in this...

But it's interesting that Professor Marvel had the exact same response to this comment a few months back. I guess NEITHER of you give a crap about men who molest little girls or maybe you're a pervy perv who can only get off thinking about little boys.

Location hidden

#160002 Sep 19, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I though it was some preadolescence slang you picked up while lurking in the bushes at your local middle school.
Jabartism!
In reality?

It's a made up word used on 'The Big Bang Theory' by a gay actor.

Do you always have hissy fits over idiotic rants and clever pranks?

Bazinga!
ELH

Portland, OR

#160003 Sep 19, 2012
KiMare wrote:
Still waiting for a real study that validates your ego.
The way Paul Cameron's study validates your ego?

http://www.ibtimes.com/anti-gay-activist-paul...

After all, the self loathing losers of the world really need to stick together in these turbulent times.
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#160004 Sep 19, 2012
being bitchy andunstable is all part of ELH mystique LMAO
jacques renault

Justice, IL

#160005 Sep 19, 2012
I thought Liam would be examining the Jesus wife papyrus
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160006 Sep 19, 2012
These three women – Susan Rice, Hillary Clinton and Samantha Power – are the ones who orchestrated the overthrow of Mubarak and the killing of Gadhafi.

You might say,“But they meant well.” Yes, but the road to you-know-where is paved with good intentions.

They wanted to bring democracy to an area that isn’t ready for it, to a region that will never ever have a democracy.

They’re incapable of it.

This area, these people, this culture is never going to have a chance at democracy.

Democracy is not easy to achieve. The people need to have a basis for their democracy.

Fortunately for us, the people who founded America had a basis for their republic in the Christian Bible, which taught them compassion, constraint and other values that were necessary for a republic to arise out of the ashes of a revolution.

Those in the Middle East don’t have such a document. They have a document that is very different. Read it and you’ll find out what I’m talking about.

The average Middle Easterner doesn’t want to flip camel burgers. He would rather die.

But the mainstream media in the United States will not explain this to you.
RespondOmeter

La Puente, CA

#160007 Sep 19, 2012
Willard Mitt Romney is against the wall and falling fast.

motherjones.com
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160008 Sep 19, 2012
ELH

Portland, OR

#160009 Sep 19, 2012
[QUOTE who="KiMare"
Do you always have hissy fits over idiotic rants and clever pranks?
[/QUOTE]

God only know how hard to try but I have yet to see you pull off anything even remotely clever.

And, face it, the chances of a dim wit like you thinking up a worthy prank much less pulling one off are minuscule and the chances of you evoking any emotion in me is even less likely. Speaking of pranks, Laquesha wanted me the let you know she is feeling Marvelous and asked me to send you her regards.

Location hidden

#160010 Sep 19, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
The way Paul Cameron's study validates your ego?
http://www.ibtimes.com/anti-gay-activist-paul...
After all, the self loathing losers of the world really need to stick together in these turbulent times.
You must have me mixed up with someone else, I've never quoted Paul.

Just like you have reality mixed up with denial.

Bazinga!
RespondOmeter

La Puente, CA

#160011 Sep 19, 2012
Not bad, could do better next time.

Willard Mitt Romney loves this site: motherjones.com
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160012 Sep 19, 2012
Obama finally admitted it had nothing to do with a movie. the deadly attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya, was directly tied to Al Qaeda -- with a former Guantanamo detainee involved.

That revelation comes on the same day a top Obama administration official called last week's deadly assault a "terrorist attack" -- the first time the attack has been described that way by the administration after claims it had been a "spontaneous" act.

Yes that prison where we were hurting those poor innocent people.
RiccardoFire

Elk Grove, CA

#160013 Sep 19, 2012
When Washington Post columnist Marc Thiessen and the Government Accountability Institute reported that President Obama has attended less than half of his Presidential Daily Briefs (PDBs) on intelligence, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney called the findings "hilarious." The next day, U.S. Libyan Ambassador Chris Stevens and three American staff members were murdered.

Hey, Obama: How well did ignoring national security briefings work out for you? Better than it did for Ambassador Stevens and his people?
Winston Smith

Spotsylvania, VA

#160014 Sep 19, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
Jabartism!
Bazinga is the favorite "gotcha" term used by Sheldon Cooper (Jim Parsons) on The Big Bang Theory. The repeated use after a zinger is something akin to a trademark for Sheldon. So we can add original to the long list of things that KiMare isn't.

Location hidden

#160015 Sep 19, 2012
ELH wrote:
<quoted text>
God only know how hard to try but I have yet to see you pull off anything even remotely clever.
And, face it, the chances of a dim wit like you thinking up a worthy prank much less pulling one off are minuscule and the chances of you evoking any emotion in me is even less likely. Speaking of pranks, Laquesha wanted me the let you know she is feeling Marvelous and asked me to send you her regards.
Don't be hurt, but she is hitting on the slut lesbian in me.

Bazinga!
Tata

Westminster, CA

#160016 Sep 19, 2012
Squirming Like A Toad wrote:
<quoted text>
No,sorry,you are definitely one of the biggest trolls and losing LIARs on this thread! What's the matter bro,you sound mad? Are you mad buddy? I'd have to say that your brain is squirming like a TOAD! LOL,By the way,STOP lying would Ya Troll! No one owns an Unregistered nonexistent grey box profile! If you want to stake claim to a name,REGISTER or again STFU LOSER! LOLOLOL
Hey dick breath, you are new here sto you STFU ... you are like all the others ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Long Beach Judge Throws Out Arrest Of Man Accus... 1 min Belles Echoes 1
hillary protects u.s. companies overseas 8 hr landlord_2 1
News Police aware of Mongols' presence (Oct '08) 10 hr uncool gay hair 193
News Will Smith, Jada Pinkett Smith join Obama youth... 19 hr mhvmjr 5
News Kitten stars of 'Keanu' destined for posh Holly... Fri Julie Jane 1
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr 10 Que Er 4,509
I live in West Virginia,my dream is to be famou... (Jan '13) Mar 31 zeke the pinhead 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages