Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201847 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

Were back

West Covina, CA

#157971 Sep 5, 2012
Where did all the clown posters come from?
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#157972 Sep 5, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh so now you are saying that the past/history is recorded. Perhaps that information is bogus and someones interpretation of being homosexual just because the saw two people of the same sex hugging, example greating someone in a friendly gester. There is no difference in recoding then or now. What you read in the bible is the same, events that were recorded. Make up your mind please, you change for your own satisfaction
"What you read in the bible is the same, events that were recorded."

hahahahahahaha

No dear. They are stories made up and told around the campfires of Bronze Age goat herders.
Mindy P

Los Angeles, CA

#157973 Sep 5, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>

How many men have asked to become Girl Scout leaders? That question aside, I see no reason why a man can not be a good girl scout leader. I went on many camping trips with my daughters when they where in the Girl Scouts, and found it enjoyable and rewarding. The troop leader as well as the girls seem to enjoy having me around.
I'm sure the troop leader and the girls were quite concerned and apprehensive about you and your upskirt camera as you walked about and foisted your unwelcomed presence on everyone.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#157974 Sep 5, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Hi RnL, over the past few months Professor Idiot has said a few things.
1) That he has given oral sex to other men. He maintains that he is not Bisexual or Homosexual. How can that be? I am straight and have never blown a guy in my life.
2) He has posted that recently he was arrested, thus answering why he had not posted for a few weeks.
Gary now claims that he has never been arrested. One can only assume at this point that he is in fact a consummate liar. One might even say a habitual bull shiet artiest.
What thoroughly confounds me is his blatant personal attacks on the Gay and Straight people who post here. Yet when given a taste of his own medicine he cries foul. What kind of fool posts his or hers personal information on a PUBLIC form, for the entire world to see. Then bitches about people looking into it?
If I'm in violation of Topix Policy report me. If you begin doing things that are in violation of Topix Policy I'll report you.

ELH was in violation of Topix Policy; I warned her if she persists, I'll report her. She stopped.

Now you're telling everyone I'm doing the same thing -- well, dude, why don't you get off the potty and report my ass?

What are you scared of, fella?

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#157976 Sep 5, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being stupid again now aren't ya boy.
What does flashing a woman's breasts have to do with a Mardi Gras parade?
Are you telling us women flashing their breasts are part of the Mardi Gras pararade the way men in penis suits are part of gay pride parade?

If that's not your point, your comparison is a straw man.
Can a lesbian marry another lesbian in all 50 US states??
Can Gay and Lesbian couples that are legal wed in 7 states file married on their federal income taxes?
No --but two straight women either, so what's your point?

Why should two lesbians be able to get married while two straight women can't?
How many men have asked to become Girl Scout leaders? That question aside, I see no reason why a man can not be a good girl scout leader. I went on many camping trips with my daughters when they where in the Girl Scouts, and found it enjoyable and rewarding. The troop leader as well as the girls seem to enjoy having me around.
Fine.

What about when it comes to sleep-over and showers?

Should male scout leaders be able to sleep in the tents and shower in the morning with girl scouts?

Better yet, should gay male scout leaders be able to sleep in the tents and shower with the boys in the morning?

See the issues your hillbilly stupidity causes, Gomer?

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#157977 Sep 5, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
Still repeating that "handed out" lie, eh? tsk, tsk, tsk...
Well let's hear your version of how the Little Black Book appeared on the display table at that high school.

(But give me a second to get on the floor so I won't break a rib when I fall over with laughter.)

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#157978 Sep 5, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
That would be the problem. Gary is a habitual liar. The sad little idiot just can't help himself.
Point of information, Winston.

How long were you posing as a straight guy until I outed you?

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#157979 Sep 5, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
The first historical mention of the performance of same-sex marriages occurred during the early Roman Empire.[76] For instance, Emperor Nero is reported to have engaged in a marriage ceremony with one of his male slaves. Emperor Elagabalus "married" a Carian slave named Hierocles.[77] These were usually reported in a critical or satirical manner.[78] It should be noted, however, that conubium existed only between a civis Romanus and a civis Romana (that is, between a male Roman citizen and a female Roman citizen), so that a so-called marriage between two Roman males (or with a slave) would have no legal standing in Roman law (apart, presumably, from the arbitrary will of the emperor in the two aforementioned cases).[79] Furthermore, "matrimonium is an institution involving a mother, mater. The idea implicit in the word is that a man takes a woman in marriage, in matrimonium ducere, so that he may have children by her."[80] Still, the lack of legal validity notwithstanding, there is a consensus among modern historians that same-sex relationships existed in ancient Rome, but the exact frequency and nature of "same-sex unions" during that period is obscure.[81] In 342 AD Christian emperors Constantius II and Constans issued a law in the Theodosian Code (C. Th. 9.7.3) prohibiting same-sex marriage in Rome and ordering execution for those so married.[82]
A same-sex marriage between the two men Pedro Díaz and Muño Vandilaz in the Galician municipality of Rairiz de Veiga in Spain occurred on 16 April 1061. They were married by a priest at a small chapel. The historic documents about the church wedding were found at Monastery of San Salvador de Celanova
Not one person, not one???
I said same-sex marriage has no history beyond 1990, and that none of the great gay thinkers -- Wilde, Da Vinci -- even hinted same-sex marriage was their ideal or what they wanted.

Do you actually think Nero -- a dyed in the wool mad man -- marrying another man rebuts my claim?

Are you that dimwitted?
Mike

Westminster, CA

#157980 Sep 5, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
"What you read in the bible is the same, events that were recorded."
hahahahahahaha
No dear. They are stories made up and told around the campfires of Bronze Age goat herders.
Oh ok, I guess you were there my bad.
june

Los Angeles, CA

#157981 Sep 5, 2012
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh ok, I guess you were there my bad.
She's one of the goats!

“what are you talking about you”

Since: Mar 11

schlappington, by god

#157985 Sep 5, 2012
Cooterbob wrote:
thems hayters bean misdescriminatun ahgaynst pur ol cooter bob & stephinee four yers!!!
http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z415/coot...
it jus aint ryte!!! tru luv wil ovur cum!!!
http://s1188.photobucket.com/albums/z415/coot...
wat r yuns sew ahfrayd ofs? why awl the hayt?
frig my lifes!!!
ol coot & stephinee jus wants two gets sumz ah that obamakare & gubment cheez lykes the the dumpur sawdumyzers!!! qwit beeun ah hayter!! cooter bob nose the sivul rytes!!!
frig my lifes!!!

Since: Jul 12

Post Falls

#157988 Sep 5, 2012
Your still stalking the people in this forum. And now your trying to threaten. Your not a gay, lesbian, transgender, or bisexual according to your own statements. Your only here to harrass gblt people, and your not welcome here. And your continuous false accusations and personal attacks do meet the requirements to be considered criminal harrassments, and could also land you in deeper trouble, because they are obvious hate crimes
Winston Smith

Oxon Hill, MD

#157990 Sep 5, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Point of information, Winston.
How long were you posing as a straight guy until I outed you?
Looky here bowel brains, I've been straight all my life. You haven't outed anything but your idiocy.
Winston Smith

Oxon Hill, MD

#157991 Sep 5, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
Not the way it works, I'm afraid.
In order to support a case of cyberstalking you must have evidence. A mere response to your post such as this won't work.
The 50-odd posts you posted here using personal information about me and my business will.
You revealed my name in each one of these posts something I neither wanted nor gave you permission to do. You lifted long tracts of text from my books which was a copyright infringement.
You mocked my books and slandered my good name.
All this but I did not report you to Topix Cyberstalking although many told me I should -- and I may still do whether you persist or not after I consult my lawyers.
But you slandered my name so what possible objection could you have if your name goes public?
Seriously, would you mind if I mocked what you do for a living and plastered your name all over this forum?
Would you mind that?
My sense is the reason you stopped doing it to me is because you became concerned that your own name might somehow be revealed.
Is that it?
Once a complaint is filed and turned over to local police your name becomes a public record.
Did you know that?
Maybe you should have known that before you went on your month-long campaign to slander me and destroy my ebook business.
Look idiot boy, you handed out your name ages ago posting as Gary Lloyd. You linked to your books in your profile. Did topix make you quit?

You slander your "good" name every time you click on the "Post Comment" button, Gary. You mock your books with your desperate postings on the sites where they were published. I seem to recall you pulling one after you didn't get any reviews. Walking off in a bit of a huff, eh? I'd think by this point in your life you'd be quite familiar with failure.

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#157992 Sep 5, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>Hi RnL, over the past few months Professor Idiot has said a few things.
1) That he has given oral sex to other men. He maintains that he is not Bisexual or Homosexual. How can that be? I am straight and have never blown a guy in my life.
2) He has posted that recently he was arrested, thus answering why he had not posted for a few weeks.
Gary now claims that he has never been arrested. One can only assume at this point that he is in fact a consummate liar. One might even say a habitual bull shiet artiest.
What thoroughly confounds me is his blatant personal attacks on the Gay and Straight people who post here. Yet when given a taste of his own medicine he cries foul. What kind of fool posts his or hers personal information on a PUBLIC form, for the entire world to see. Then bitches about people looking into it?
I can name at least one other person.....and ya know who it is.......lol!!!
ELH

Portland, OR

#157994 Sep 5, 2012
Now 18 hours is a "month long campaign"?
Wow what a drama queen!

When you go to that attorney (s)he will explain that it's LIBEL not slander. And after (s)he finds out that

1. you have posted personal information here, including your name and links to your books, yourself.

2. you have posted over 200 comments on a public forum accusing me of burning down churches, kidnapping and molesting children and eating babies

he will also inform you that you don't have a case.

And as for violating copyright laws. Check again, I gave you FULL CREDIT, so didn't infringe on any copyright laws. As for the rest of your OFF TOPIC rant you do what ever you need to do to make yourself feel better. The fact will ALWAYS remain that your books are self published pieces of crap.

BTW, isn't spamming a thread with off topic rants, insults and inflammatory comments in order to disrupt the actual topic against TOPIC policy? I think it is.
ELH

Portland, OR

#157995 Sep 5, 2012
Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy talks about HIV all day, yet parades with an image of something that has destroyed his, black community. He isn't a moral champion. He's a troll who is just bitter over how his ankle bracelet beeps more than his cellphone.
Apparently claiming to strangers who barely tolerate his presence that he has been arrested (again) qualifies as a "obvious" JOKE in Marvelous's 'mind'.

The excerpt from his "book" that he offers FREE OF CHARGE on Amazon IN A PUBLIC FORUM was a real eyeful into Marvelous's 'mind'. You called it. He's a flaming troll who hates black people (or at least black women) almost as much as he hates gay men.

Marvelous comes here day after day to intentionally disrupt this thread by spamming THOUSANDS of pages of nonsense about penis suits, the "Little Black Book" and his favorite anal sex. But when the table are turned he has a royal 24 hours and still going hissy fit. Can anyone say candyass?
Were back

Monrovia, CA

#157999 Sep 5, 2012
Like a wither spooned.
ELH

Portland, OR

#158000 Sep 5, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
Look idiot boy, you handed out your name ages ago posting as Gary Lloyd. You linked to your books in your profile. Did topix make you quit?
You slander your "good" name every time you click on the "Post Comment" button, Gary. You mock your books with your desperate postings on the sites where they were published. I seem to recall you pulling one after you didn't get any reviews. Walking off in a bit of a huff, eh? I'd think by this point in your life you'd be quite familiar with failure.
A fella would have to be clueless to leave so much PERSONAL INFORMATION on a PUBLIC FORUM where the consensus is that he's an offensive flaming azzhole and then be "shocked" and "appalled" when someone uses crap he handed to them on a silver platter ...But you better watch out of he'll be ranting that you are "cyberstalking" him too.
Frank Rizzo

Union City, CA

#158001 Sep 5, 2012
freedomfromyou wrote:
Your still stalking the people in this forum. And now your trying to threaten. Your not a gay, lesbian, transgender, or bisexual according to your own statements. Your only here to harrass gblt people, and your not welcome here. And your continuous false accusations and personal attacks do meet the requirements to be considered criminal harrassments, and could also land you in deeper trouble, because they are obvious hate crimes
Aw lighten up, RnL2008 is a bit of a witch but she's not quite that bad.

YUK!YUK!YUK!

P.S. It's a public forum Fluffy, not a GBLT only forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary Clinton is not the right choice for Pre... 29 min Ronald 8
Food Handler Certification 1 hr jessmit758 1
Video Tape All The Cops 14 hr Go Blue Forever 22
News New fashion stars include Mara, Stone and Chastain (Feb '12) Wed samir 3
SEIU 1000 hires Dead Beat dad Pablo Murillo (Sep '10) Wed DirtyD 2
News NAACP show expects sparks, not fireworks from #... Feb 4 LukesWall 1
no black actors worth a sh t Feb 1 huh 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages