Judge overturns California's ban on s...

Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage

There are 201878 comments on the www.cnn.com story from Aug 4, 2010, titled Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex marriage. In it, www.cnn.com reports that:

A federal judge in California has knocked down the state's voter-approved ban on same-sex marriage, ruling Wednesday that the state's controversial Proposition 8 violates the U.S. Constitution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.cnn.com.

DorN

Altadena, CA

#156253 Aug 25, 2012
ftabmember wrote:
-----
Thank God they can't reproduce themselves....
-----
If the gene for homosexuality is carried on the X chomosome, they do reproduce themselves if they have an 'in the closet' gay father.
Men marry straight women because they want to be able to function in a straight biased world. If gays are able to marry gays and be accepted in society, they will not have to 'stay in the closet'.
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#156254 Aug 25, 2012
Hey Rittardo wrote:
<quoted text>
My "job" here?!
I didn't know I had a "job" here....but if I did, I suppose it would be to point out fools when fools appear.
BTW, your Eminence, you have no clothes.
Well then point to yourself.

And get a name jackass. "Hey" Hey.

YUK!YUK!YUK! "Hey" Hey. What a jackass.
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#156255 Aug 25, 2012
Prof Dingleberry wrote:
The continued dissection of KiMare's stupidity continues!!!
)....psychotic ramblings edited for brevity)
Your descent into blathering psychosis continues. And you're almost there!

YUK!YUK!YUK!
DorN

Altadena, CA

#156256 Aug 25, 2012
Some stories about gay men who married straight women and had children:
http://gaylife.about.com/b/2007/07/24/gay-hus...
jacques renault

Chicago, IL

#156257 Aug 25, 2012
heroine addicts didn't go nuts after Trainspotting came out

why are homosexuals going nuts about the Little Black Book? THEY WROTE IT

*heroine is just dandy per the Little Black Book, the worst hall of mirrors I've ever seen; homosexuals were in the process of shutting all exits from it until the Chick fil A debacle

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#156258 Aug 25, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am a hetero married in Wisconsin and move to Florida, my marriage is still legal and valid in Florida. That can not be said of Homosexuals. If a homosexual is married in Iowa ( legal) and then moves to N. Carolina , their marriage is not valid.
I already explained this to you. This is a choice of the State. There is no court decision nor federal law requiring them to do so, nor does the Constitution require it.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
Drivers licences in some states are transferable with out retesting, depending on a persons record. My point was that all states recognize the licence as valid.
The fact that you state- some do and some don't- simply provides proof that it is a state issue, not a judicial or federal one.
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
As for the 14th I stated it was of my opinion. I could be and and possibly am wrong. Given recent federal court findings and what other states ( Iowa to name one) has said, I will take my chance on being correct.
The fact that you can hang around long enough to get judges appointed to agree with you does not make it Constitutional. The fact that you even think that way merely shows that you are less interested in the true meaning of the Constitution than you are in your personal opinion being affirmed regardless of the Constitutionality of that opinion- that is where we get the term "activist judges" from. We might as well shred the Constitution as it has no meaning under that philosophy.

Prof Marvel

“The Great and Wonderful Marvel”

Since: Aug 09

Atlanta, GA

#156259 Aug 25, 2012
Regarding the APA's Removal of Homosexuality from its list of Mental Disorders

It's been 30 years since the APA removed homosexuality from its list of mental disorders. We now know this was done as a result of unrelenting pressure from gay activists who stormed APA meetings, harassed APA doctors, etc.

Still, we can argue back and forth whether it was pure political pressure or science that caused the APA to take this action. What we can't argue, however, is that the APA didn't have the wealth of data about Homosexuality that has accumulated since.

Even if we overlook the 450,000 gay males who died by male-to-male anal sex, homosexuality has been a complete disaster. Homosexual parades and youth sex manuals like "The Little Black Book" show a people and culture thoroughly at odds with mainstream culture.

There's nothing "normal" about men parading in penis suits and erect penis hats or half-nude boys on dog leashes being led down the street by their "tops."

These are sick behaviors -- pathological behaviors caused by a discrete mental disorder.

Homosexuality caused Larry Brinkin to crash and burn. Homosexuality explains why the gay HIV rate is 65% of all new cases while gays are only 3% of the population. Homosexuality is clearly a destructive force.

In other words, we now have 30 years of evidence -- behavioral data!-- showing without question homosexuality is a mental disorder and this means allowing homosexuals to teach children homosexuality is safe, normal, and as wholesome as mom's apple pie is akin to letting addicts teach kids crack smoking is safe.

Tolerance is the worst possible position to take on homosexuality. There is no middle ground here, no way to coexist with homosexuality and that's because homosexuals will not stop being homosexuals -- they cannot stop being homosexuals no more than a leopard can change his spots.

Evidence of this is how homosexuals have declared OPEN SEASON on underage boys in Massachusetts.
Mike

Redondo Beach, CA

#156260 Aug 25, 2012
Reality wrote:
<quoted text>
If I am a hetero married in Wisconsin and move to Florida, my marriage is still legal and valid in Florida. That can not be said of Homosexuals. If a homosexual is married in Iowa ( legal) and then moves to N. Carolina , their marriage is not valid.
Drivers licences in some states are transferable with out retesting, depending on a persons record. My point was that all states recognize the licence as valid.
As for the 14th I stated it was of my opinion. I could be and and possibly am wrong. Given recent federal court findings and what other states ( Iowa to name one) has said, I will take my chance on being correct.
Gays worked hard to push this right in these states, but I don't see gays rushing to these states to get married when SSM was an issue. It's a start, all gays who want to be married should ALL go to any one of the 7-8 states and get it done, also all of those states should and will recognize your marriage license from those other states just like your drivers lisence. What's the big deal GO GET MARRIED and start putting back into the state that recognized you, don't be hypocrits and don't give the lame BS exuse that you don't want to live in any of those states and you will put off getting marreid haha untill state you prefer allow it.
Mike

Redondo Beach, CA

#156261 Aug 25, 2012
SSM activists are hypocrits . . .

“WAY TO GO”

Since: Mar 11

IRELAND

#156262 Aug 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
It's been 30 years since the APA removed homosexuality from its list of mental disorders.
Math isn't a strong skill for you either.......this is 2012, the APA removed Homosexuality off it's list in 1973.........that makes it 39 years, not 30.....but actual facts are rather irrelevant for you, aren't they?

Oh and I took a look at your "LITTLE BLACK BOOK".......all it is is a book giving out information to help young Gay men protect themselves and what risks are involved by doing certain activities.....and GSLEN is NOT mentioned in the publication at the end!!!!

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#156263 Aug 25, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
Math isn't a strong skill for you either.......this is 2012, the APA removed Homosexuality off it's list in 1973.........that makes it 39 years, not 30.....but actual facts are rather irrelevant for you, aren't they?
Oh and I took a look at your "LITTLE BLACK BOOK".......all it is is a book giving out information to help young Gay men protect themselves and what risks are involved by doing certain activities.....and GSLEN is NOT mentioned in the publication at the end!!!!
The Little Black Book was absolutely targeting heterosexual boys which is why the publishers of the booklet were busted at a high school youth conference handing it out to them. You want us to believe the publishers attended the conference with no intention of handing out their booklet to the underage students but the physical evidence speaks for itself -- the booklets were on a table for students to pick up.

That should have got everybody thrown in jail, including the principal of the school.

Add to this, the booklet was actively distributed to underage runaway boys at gay-run drop in centers like "Youth on Fire" a fact I established by calling up YOF and asking.

Finally, the content, language, and editorial slant of the booklet clearly targets adolescent boys. You don't say things like "If coming out will result in being kicked out of your home or school..." unless you're speaking to kids still at home or in high school.

Maybe you know of a sollege that kicks students out for being gay; I don't.

Also, the cherubic cartoon character used in the booklet they call "Dr. Dick" is a 1930's public domain cartoon lifted from high school health education pamphlets of that era.

There's much more indicating it was meant for underage boys most especially, the fact that the publishers were busted handing it out to underage boys at that Brookline high school as I've said.

The only evidence it wasn't intended for underage boys is your say-so, which simply isn't enough to make your case.

But the thing is this: whether it was for underage boys or not, it depicts sex practices normal people find despicable and medical people find morbidly unhealthy.

You seem to think "rimming" is a healthy behavior. You need to get your head out of your ass ... of your lover's ass.

And spare us your lame "Straights do it too!" defense. If you've got stats on that, I'll take a look at them; but anyone with a brain knows rimming is not a normal heterosexual behavior. Does it happen among straights? Yes, of course it does, but so does suicide and murder.

Meanwhile, the gay publishers of the Little Black Book tell us rimming, pee-play, and fisting are normal homosexual sex practices.

You can't have it both ways, pal. You can't tell us there's nothing wrong with the practices in the book then turn around and tell us gays don't do any of the practices in the book.

That's not the way it works, fella.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#156264 Aug 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
<quoted text>
The Little Black Book was absolutely targeting heterosexual boys which is why the publishers of the booklet were busted at a high school youth conference handing it out to them. You want us to believe the publishers attended the conference with no intention of handing out their booklet to the underage students but the physical evidence speaks for itself -- the booklets were on a table for students to pick up.
That should have got everybody thrown in jail, including the principal of the school.
Add to this, the booklet was actively distributed to underage runaway boys at gay-run drop in centers like "Youth on Fire" a fact I established by calling up YOF and asking.
Finally, the content, language, and editorial slant of the booklet clearly targets adolescent boys. You don't say things like "If coming out will result in being kicked out of your home or school..." unless you're speaking to kids still at home or in high school.
Also, the cherubic cartoon character used in the booklet they call "Dr. Dick" is a 1930's public domain cartoon lifted from high school health education pamphlets of that era.
There's much more indicating it was meant for underage boys most especially, the fact that the publishers were busted handing it out to underage boys at that Brookline high school as I've said.
The only evidence it wasn't intended for underage boys is your say-so, which simply isn't enough to make your case.
But the thing is this: whether it was for underage boys or not, it depicts sex practices normal people find despicable and medical people find morbidly unhealthy.
You seem to think "rimming" is a healthy behavior. You need to get your head out of your ass ... of your lover's ass.
And spare us your lame "Straights do it too!" defense. If you've got stats on that, I'll take a look at them; but anyone with a brain knows rimming is not a normal heterosexual behavior. Does it happen among straights? Yes, of course it does, but so does suicide and murder.
Meanwhile, the gay publishers of the Little Black Book tell us rimming, pee-play, and fisting are normal homosexual sex practices.
You can't have it both ways, pal. You can't tell us there's nothing wrong with the practices in the book then turn around and tell us gays don't do any of the practices in the book.
That's not the way it works, fella.
They WERE NOT HANDING THEM OUT! Liar. And you wonder why the SPLC calls Massresistence a hate group? It's because they keep repeating known LIES, and that speaks to malicious intent.
Mona Lott

Brooklyn, NY

#156265 Aug 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
Oh puh-leez, Miss Drama Queen. It's easily found through Google. Do you think so-called "christian" colleges allow students to be openly gay?
Bob Jones University
Liberty University
Rochester College
Moody Bible Institute
Wheaton College
etc.
Winston Smith

Garner, NC

#156266 Aug 25, 2012
Frank Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Your descent into blathering psychosis continues. And you're almost there!
YUK!YUK!YUK!
In other words, you're lonely and just can't wait for some company. NYUK!NYUK!NYUUUUUK!
Winston Smith

Garner, NC

#156267 Aug 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
It's been 30 years since the APA removed homosexuality from its list of mental disorders. We now know this was done as a result of unrelenting pressure from gay activists who stormed APA meetings, harassed APA doctors, etc.
Prof Marvel wrote:
The Little Black Book was absolutely targeting heterosexual boys which is why...
We know you're a pathological liar and the above is just more of your blatant blathering banal BS. Take your meds, Gary, take your meds.
Frank Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#156268 Aug 25, 2012
Winston Smith wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you're lonely and just can't wait for some company. NYUK!NYUK!NYUUUUUK!
HAR!HAR!HAR! "...lonely and can't wait for company"!!! So Funny!
Your killin' us this morning Winnie!

It's YUK! Get it right. Curly goes "Nyuk!" Frank goes "YUK"! and Winnie goes "duh".

YUK!YUK!YUK! Winston Smith. What a jackass.
ftabmember

Denver, CO

#156269 Aug 25, 2012
RnL2008 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying that what ever 2 consenting adults choose to do is NO ONE'S business but theirs!!!
You might call those fetishes evil, and my recommendation to you is to not participate in such activities......but not EVERYONE believes as you do.......and therefore it's not your place to tell others what to do or how to believe!!!
By the way.......Gays and Lesbians for the most part are NOT depraved individuals!!!
-----

You say...."Gays and Lesbians for the most part are NOT depraved individuals!!!"

depraved: marked by corruption or evil; especially: perverted (Merriam-Webster)

Well, then you deny reality. Homosexual 'sex' is a depraved (perverted) form of sexual intercourse. Personally, I believe it's the most depraved expression of humanity. You know, akin to an abomination.

-----
ftabmember

Denver, CO

#156270 Aug 25, 2012
Prof Marvel wrote:
-----

Did you know that 40% of the APA voted to RETAIN homosexuality as a MENTAL ILLNESS. Yes, 40% would not succumb to the intimidation and bullying of the homosexual groups. Brave people indeed, to stand up for the truth while others chose to reject it.

-----

Prof Marvel

Atlanta, GA

#156271 Aug 25, 2012
Mona Lott wrote:
<quoted text>
They WERE NOT HANDING THEM OUT! Liar. And you wonder why the SPLC calls Massresistence a hate group? It's because they keep repeating known LIES, and that speaks to malicious intent.
As usual, Mona, you make no sense.

If they're weren't handing out the Little Black Book, why did they bring it to the Youth Conference?

To roll joints with them?

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#156272 Aug 25, 2012
ftabmember wrote:
-----
Did you know that 40% of the APA voted to RETAIN homosexuality as a MENTAL ILLNESS. Yes, 40% would not succumb to the intimidation and bullying of the homosexual groups. Brave people indeed, to stand up for the truth while others chose to reject it.
-----
Brave to cling to the myth that being homosexual is in and of itself a form of mental illness, despite more than a decade's worth of empirical evidence that it wasn't? Yeah, right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
William Legate 4 hr Jbull 1
Woodland Hills Teen boy is in police protective... 8 hr Newsroom_LA 1
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Apr 24 NKOTBLOCC 4,544
News A Beverly Hills Developer Has Held Three Acres ... Apr 19 Canada Bad 2 1
News Beyond Oscars' glare, a glimpse of women on the... Apr 3 flying pigs 5
News The younger McGraw marries Playboy model Erica ... (Sep '06) Mar '17 Idol 14
Sick of Liberal Left People & Celebrities! Feb '17 Well Well 3

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages