UNT Jewish Studies Program to present lecture by Holocaust survivor...

Jan 12, 2012 Full story: University of North Texas News Service

What: The Life of a Holocaust Survivor and Theatre-Film Artist -- A lecture at the University of North Texas by Jack Garfein, who survived imprisonment in a concentration camp at age 13 and became a successful Broadway director after immigrating to America.

Read more
DENG

Chengdu, China

#1 Jan 14, 2012
DENTON (UNT), Texas -- At age 13, Jack Garfein and his family were taken from their native Czechoslovakia to Auschwitz, a German concentration camp. Two years later, when the camp was liberated by U.S. troops, Garfein was the only member of his immediate family still alive.

THE HOLOHOAXERS STRIKE AGAIN: AUSCHWITZ WAS LIBERATED BY THE SOVIET UNION TROOPS AND THE SOVIET UNION CAPTURED ALL THE AUSCHWITZ PERSONAL AND OTHER RECORDS AND IT SHOWS NO HOLOCAUST AND SHOWS NO GAS CHAMBERS AT AUSCHWITZ.

Since: Feb 13

Spokane, WA

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Please consider the bigger picture. Were you and yours rounded-up, marched to death camps? Arrested merely for your faith? For defending equality? For not complying with a State Order to "call crime-check if you see a suspected Gay?"

Let me explain: decades before Nazis, a certain Pope decreed the eating of the potato a "sin". This starved the Irish. But there was more to it than that. Have you attended Catholic Mass? Have you read the Liturgy? Experienced it? It stirs-up hostilities against Jews, which Protestants took to a whole "new level."

A Jewish Traditional food is Latke, it is eaten nearly every Jewish Holiday, by the Jews and Jew-ish around the world, for thousands of years. The Pope declaring the eating of the potato a "sin" was to further stir-up hatreds against Jews.

Further, I am Jew-ish, and I am Gay, not bisexual, never "in a closet", never lived a double-life, never cowered behind a woman pretending to be someone I am not. I am none of the stereotypes, I am real Gay, with PRIDE.

Nazism was about superiority. It was a highly-religious Protestant Nationalistic movement. Hitler stirred-up resentments against Jews by claiming the 'christian' character 'jesus' was murdered by Jews.

I'm sure you've heard that, at least. Everybody in Protestant society has.

Before WWII, Nazism being about supremacy, rounded-up all "sinners," and marched them to "citizen re-indoctrination camps," starting with we Gay men, where we were subjected to human-experimentation, forced administration of drugs, surguries, and psychological 'conditionings.'

In fear for our lives, we sought aide and comfort, and the only people that would protect us, lived in the Jewish Quarters. The Nazis went on a rampage, expanding their lists of "undesirables" to include the Jews, merely because they dissented, because they refused to just "go along," because they would not turn-over we Gays merely for breathing.

We Gays were holocausted then, and are still being holocausted. Everything we had, was stolen from us, our history erased, our properties seized, our pursuits of happiness, life and liberty denied. Same with jews.

6-million Jews lost their lives, one way or another, millions more their livelihoods, for their Jewish Faith, for defending the meek, for serving and protecting the few, for protecting a minority group, for standing-up and saying it is wrong to kill people for one's 'faith,' for promoting religious freedom, for advocating for the right to love whomever you love, for not agreeing with censoring those whom dissent.

Now you.

It matters not if we Jews/Jew-ish and Gays were boiled in vats of oil, poisoned in bars and restaurants and in peoples' homes, buried in sand to our eyeballs, run-over by tanks, burned-out of our homes, burned-alive with 'napalm,' lined-up alongside the road and shot, starved in cages, murdered with the precision of surgeons and physicians and druggists, or murdered with gas in ovens, we were rounded-up and murdered.

Did you count the graves? Did you verify the bodies with your five-senses, or just have someone tell you, "bodies?! What bodies! There were no bodies!", and then show you a movie, "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers," to subliminally dislodge the memories, erasing the very words, a form of censorship, that describe the horror?

Do you deny that millions of Native Americans were exterminated, too? And that efforts to "save them" have been failure? The money used for "whitey" to establish careers for themselves, with endless PhD-level reports claiming how "successful" they themselves are, therefore "deserving" of "greater rewards"?

All opinions are treasures, but why do you hide your true identity "in the closet?" Are you that ashamed of who you are? That cowerdly?

Kind regards, Clayton Leon Winton

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 min dragonpat 19,726
pa***in relief sizzurp kwsh for all 3 hr joe kush 1
News Finding right fit for Los Angeles still eludes NFL (Apr '14) Sun bhesh 2
How can I delete my topix account? (Sep '11) Sun stacey Barron 12
Review: Barry O Bernstein Law Office (May '10) Sat Victims of Barrys... 25
News Carlton Gebbia implies Kyle Richards doesn't se... (Mar '14) Fri Frank Lee 3
News Kerry Washington, Roland Emmerich among GLAAD h... Mar 23 Belle Sexton 1

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 30 at 8:57AM PDT

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]