Gunman opens fire near California col...

Gunman opens fire near California college injuring four; two found dead in nearby burned home

There are 114 comments on the Fox News story from Jun 7, 2013, titled Gunman opens fire near California college injuring four; two found dead in nearby burned home. In it, Fox News reports that:

A gunman opened fire on a street corner near the campus of Santa Monica College, wounding at least four people, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“have seen the years,”

Since: Mar 10

and the slow parade of fears"

#105 Jun 17, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes and dumba*sses like you defending him for all these years is getting old too! HE TOLD EVERYONE WHAT HE WAS GOING TO DO, EITHER NO ONE LISTENED OR THEY AGREED WITH HIM! HE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED!!! HE HAS PROVEN THAT BUT STILL PEOPLE CIRCLE THE WAGONS AROUND HIM! WHY ARE PEOPLE SO AFRAID?
Why is it so difficult for y'all to understand? It isn't fear, it is faith. President Obama has proven his strength, intelligence, integrity and purpose over and over and I believe wholeheartedly in what he has done and what he is going to do. Your paranoia is understandable after the 8 years Bush spent destroying this country and the public's faith.

“ALL LIVES MATTER!!!”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#107 Jun 17, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it so difficult for y'all to understand? It isn't fear, it is faith. President Obama has proven his strength, intelligence, integrity and purpose over and over and I believe wholeheartedly in what he has done and what he is going to do. Your paranoia is understandable after the 8 years Bush spent destroying this country and the public's faith.
Did Bush use the IRS to silence his political opponents? His actions had an out come on an election he shouldn't had won! THAT ALONE SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO GET HIM IMPEACHED!! Are we even for the 2000 election? Are you proud of him? Not to mention his Attorney General actions, AP, Fast & Furious, warrants signed against reporters, Benghazi cover up, illegal war in Libya, pending war in Syria, etc. I trusted GW, I don't trust Obama and never did. I LISTENED to what he said and I NEVER AGREED WITH HIM. We have problems but I don't agree with his way of fixing them. WE ARE BETTER THEN THIS AS A NATION!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#108 Jun 17, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right, it is my opinion BUT Obama's actions with giving money to certain groups, saving the auto union NOT the industry, QE that is de-valuing our dollar, Republicans not happy with the GOP nominee, Obama USING the IRS to bully political opposition which you could argue he stole the election, unemployment has been too high for too long, the same with gas because Obama ISN'T fossil fuel friendly, QUITTING the wars not winning them which will embolden them again, allowing HIS state dept. to DIE when they called for help when we COULD have done something, Obama tax I mean care which he lied about the whole time, Fast & Furious, almost forgot, Eric Holder's action which seems more like the gestapo then an AG, how could we trust him with the NSA surveillance with a tract record like this, I DON'T TRUST HIM !!!You should be outraged too but I guess a dictator is what you voted for! ARE HOPE YOU ARE PROUD!
agree 100%!!

“have seen the years,”

#109 Jun 17, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Bush use the IRS to silence his political opponents? His actions had an out come on an election he shouldn't had won! THAT ALONE SHOULD BE ENOUGH TO GET HIM IMPEACHED!! Are we even for the 2000 election? Are you proud of him? Not to mention his Attorney General actions, AP, Fast & Furious, warrants signed against reporters, Benghazi cover up, illegal war in Libya, pending war in Syria, etc. I trusted GW, I don't trust Obama and never did. I LISTENED to what he said and I NEVER AGREED WITH HIM. We have problems but I don't agree with his way of fixing them. WE ARE BETTER THEN THIS AS A NATION!
See, your examples are absolutely absurd and most definitely of a lunatic persuasion. Your ravings of paranoia border on neurosis.
You are a prime example of why there should not only be intense background checks but mental health registries as well.

“ALL LIVES MATTER!!!”

Location hidden

#110 Jun 18, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
See, your examples are absolutely absurd and most definitely of a lunatic persuasion. Your ravings of paranoia border on neurosis.
You are a prime example of why there should not only be intense background checks but mental health registries as well.
I am right and you know it! If this was a Republican administration, impeachment hearing would had already started! Obama is laughing how he suckered people into believing what he said BUT DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE! Obama is impeachment proof ONLY because he is black! Eric Holder was right, we a nation of cowards when it comes to race in America. As a nation we, the people, would NOT take this from any other president! People loved Clinton but he was STILL impeached for lying under oath. Obama USED THE IRS TO STIFLE THE VOTE AND NO ONE IS CALLING FOR HIS IMPEACHMENT! ARE WE THAT SCARED OF THE BLACKMAN?

“have seen the years,”

#111 Jun 18, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
I am right and you know it! If this was a Republican administration, impeachment hearing would had already started! Obama is laughing how he suckered people into believing what he said BUT DID THE EXACT OPPOSITE! Obama is impeachment proof ONLY because he is black! Eric Holder was right, we a nation of cowards when it comes to race in America. As a nation we, the people, would NOT take this from any other president! People loved Clinton but he was STILL impeached for lying under oath. Obama USED THE IRS TO STIFLE THE VOTE AND NO ONE IS CALLING FOR HIS IMPEACHMENT! ARE WE THAT SCARED OF THE BLACKMAN?
You may be, but most of us are glad we re-elected him.

“ALL LIVES MATTER!!!”

Location hidden

#112 Jun 18, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be, but most of us are glad we re-elected him.
Are you proud of what he has done? REALLY!! Does the black man in the WH scare you that much? So much that you WILL NOT hold him responsible for what he has done?

“have seen the years,”

#113 Jun 18, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you proud of what he has done? REALLY!! Does the black man in the WH scare you that much? So much that you WILL NOT hold him responsible for what he has done?
Yes.
No.
Of course I hold him responsible for what he does and what his government does. However, so far I am in total agreement with what he does, did, wants to do and will do. So are most of the voting citizens in this country, doubly so. That's why he was elected and re-elected. Duh.
You good old boy bigots might as well face it. It is going to be a very long time before you have a lily-white, homegrown, bible- and gun-toting man in the Presidency. Unless, of course, something horrible happens and Vice President Biden has to take over for President Obama.
One thing is for sure, it will never be someone who agrees with a single word you have ever posted on these forums.
Frank

Zephyrhills, FL

#114 Jun 18, 2013
Neal P wrote:
I really can't get my head around the fact that Americans love guns so much.When the constitution was written,were the general populous armed with muskets not automatic assault rifles?Times change folks.Live in the now.....
...and Muslims knew their place unlike now so times have changed.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#115 Jun 18, 2013
Liberal sem to ignore one thing here.
As I pointed out earlier, THE SHOOTER MADE HIS OWN GUN.
So tel me one gun control law that could have stopped him?

“ALL LIVES MATTER!!!”

Location hidden

#117 Jun 19, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes.
No.
Of course I hold him responsible for what he does and what his government does. However, so far I am in total agreement with what he does, did, wants to do and will do. So are most of the voting citizens in this country, doubly so. That's why he was elected and re-elected. Duh.
You good old boy bigots might as well face it. It is going to be a very long time before you have a lily-white, homegrown, bible- and gun-toting man in the Presidency. Unless, of course, something horrible happens and Vice President Biden has to take over for President Obama.
One thing is for sure, it will never be someone who agrees with a single word you have ever posted on these forums.
NOW THAT I EXPOSED YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE THAT YOU ARE, YOU CALL ME NAMES! I HAVE NOT SAID ONE D*MN WORD ABOUT HIS RACE! ANY OTHER PRESIDENT WOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR THIS! EXCUSE ME FOR THINKING A LIBERAL COULD HAVE AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION!

“have seen the years,”

#118 Jun 19, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
NOW THAT I EXPOSED YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE THAT YOU ARE, YOU CALL ME NAMES! I HAVE NOT SAID ONE D*MN WORD ABOUT HIS RACE! ANY OTHER PRESIDENT WOULD BE IMPEACHED FOR THIS! EXCUSE ME FOR THINKING A LIBERAL COULD HAVE AN INTELLIGENT CONVERSATION!
"YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE THAT YOU ARE, YOU CALL ME NAMES!"

You can dish it out but you sure can't take it!!
ROFLMFAO at you and your childishness!!!

“ALL LIVES MATTER!!!”

Location hidden

#119 Jun 19, 2013
Doctor My Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
"YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE THAT YOU ARE, YOU CALL ME NAMES!"
You can dish it out but you sure can't take it!!
ROFLMFAO at you and your childishness!!!
The only thing I called you was a hypocrite, which ,by your words, you are! Be proud of the thug-in-chief!! You defending him says a lot about your character or lack of!
ima- Ilis Myka Ashanti

El Paso, TX

#120 Jun 19, 2013
Retired SOF wrote:
<quoted text>
you are right again

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for T in West Hollywood 7 hr Lisa 1
News A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Jul 31 Pyrite Smith 4,505
News Wandering turkey causes stir at University of M... Jul 31 Go Blue Forever 4
News Kanye, Sam Smith, the Who set for iHeartRadio M... Jul 30 K-DJ 6
Skanky"s Bar coming to Beverly hills Jul 24 Ricky Ray 1
racist twitter account Jul 23 565656abc 1
News Be aware: Vice President Joe Biden's visit expe... Jul 22 Marin County 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages