Are people just jealous of Miley Cyrus?

Are people just jealous of Miley Cyrus?

Posted in the Beverly Hills Forum

Sammy

Corona Del Mar, CA

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Maybe they long for her tight youthful body, her many many friends and her bank account.
Dodgers Forever

Dresden, TN

#3 Aug 27, 2013
the general manager of my Dodgers wants to use her camel-toe as a baseball mit. It's beyond "broke in"
garp

Chicago, IL

#5 Aug 27, 2013
Jealous? Of fake friends, a store bought by her daddy career, reputation as a flaky slut, doper, doofus, ratchet jawing, idiot? Shes got a hot body, so do 40 million OTHER chicks, and theyre approachable. Shes not beautiful, shes cute, and when she thickens up and outgrows "cute" she will only be average looking, then her marginal talent wont sell, nor will her raunchy "look at me" slutty antics. Nobdy will care about her any more than they do brittany spears or tiffany(who?). Nope, nobody is jealous. Shes a basketcase. When shes fried from the mdma she must take a lot of and shes all greasy on stage and cant form a sentence, people will say "saw that coming". Every parent in america is already lamenting allowing their daughters to ever have watched her with such enthusiasm, theyre all gonna turn stage whore now. A whole genration of pill popping sluts who twerk with their tongues out like 3yr old poking fun.
josh

Des Moines, IA

#6 Aug 27, 2013
thank her dad, he has lived off of her from the beginning. no morals, no modesty. just get down and rounchy, and keep making that money for your pimp daddy. and as far as robin, shame on you !
misogynist

Hazleton, PA

#7 Sep 1, 2013
At least Miley gets that it's a man's world and does the raunchy girl thing that makes us guys cuum. The rest of you prudes rack up tens of thousands of dollars of student debt, because you took the boring path in life. You all have to do what Miley did eventually to payoff your student loans.
Nobody

Van Nuys, CA

#9 Sep 14, 2013
their is no such thing as bad publicity in the entertainment industry
grenade

United States

#10 Sep 20, 2013
You know whats so hypocritical about these people? they hate miley cyrus for the same reason they love kim kardashian
laughing man

Pulaski, TN

#11 Sep 20, 2013
Sammy wrote:
Maybe they long for her tight youthful body, her many many friends and her bank account.
Astroturf.
Shaboom

Hicksville, NY

#12 Sep 23, 2013
grenade wrote:
You know whats so hypocritical about these people? they hate miley cyrus for the same reason they love kim kardashian
And so many other "artists", that are really just Porn Stars.

The hypocrites were "so shocked" lol. They don't want the competition. They've been getting away with their own porno moves on stage for so long. They fear losing the advantage.
?!?

Scranton, PA

#13 Sep 23, 2013
garp wrote:
Jealous? Of fake friends, a store bought by her daddy career, reputation as a flaky slut, doper, doofus, ratchet jawing, idiot? Shes got a hot body, so do 40 million OTHER chicks, and theyre approachable. Shes not beautiful, shes cute, and when she thickens up and outgrows "cute" she will only be average looking, then her marginal talent wont sell, nor will her raunchy "look at me" slutty antics. Nobdy will care about her any more than they do brittany spears or tiffany(who?). Nope, nobody is jealous. Shes a basketcase. When shes fried from the mdma she must take a lot of and shes all greasy on stage and cant form a sentence, people will say "saw that coming". Every parent in america is already lamenting allowing their daughters to ever have watched her with such enthusiasm, theyre all gonna turn stage whore now. A whole genration of pill popping sluts who twerk with their tongues out like 3yr old poking fun.
True that
Public

Fullerton, CA

#14 Sep 25, 2013
garp wrote:
Jealous? Of fake friends, a store bought by her daddy career, reputation as a flaky slut, doper, doofus, ratchet jawing, idiot? Shes got a hot body, so do 40 million OTHER chicks, and theyre approachable. Shes not beautiful, shes cute, and when she thickens up and outgrows "cute" she will only be average looking, then her marginal talent wont sell, nor will her raunchy "look at me" slutty antics. Nobdy will care about her any more than they do brittany spears or tiffany(who?). Nope, nobody is jealous. Shes a basketcase. When shes fried from the mdma she must take a lot of and shes all greasy on stage and cant form a sentence, people will say "saw that coming". Every parent in america is already lamenting allowing their daughters to ever have watched her with such enthusiasm, theyre all gonna turn stage whore now. A whole genration of pill popping sluts who twerk with their tongues out like 3yr old poking fun.
You seem really jealous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) 24 min Spike 96
News Man plucked from swollen Los Angeles River (Nov '10) 4 hr Broita Humanitarian 22
News WANTED: LAPD seeks 3 men in brazen heist (Nov '10) 4 hr Snargaun of Lanca... 4
News 'Weird Al' still armed with wit - and an accordion 5 hr Spot On 7
women's March 6 hr Well Well 7
Chi Lites Record Child Trust Fund Fraud Theft 12 hr Chi Lites Story 1
News Report: Harrison Ford has jet run-in at Califor... Feb 18 tuba toofpaste 15

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages