Community Fights Walmart's Backdoor C...

Community Fights Walmart's Backdoor Chinatown Strategy

There are 3 comments on the Frying Pan News story from Apr 16, 2013, titled Community Fights Walmart's Backdoor Chinatown Strategy. In it, Frying Pan News reports that:

Walmart might have viewed their plans to open in an existing building in Los Angeles Chinatown as a bullet-proof strategy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Frying Pan News.

Dan Salazar

AOL

#1 Apr 16, 2013
I agree with the SEIU. Benefits to the Community must take a back seat to the Unions never ending demands to control every aspect of life in So Cal. WE are American's ONLY UnionCrat owned City. WE vote to be less than any other City in America. What else could explain Greuel, Garcetti, or Tony Vivalaraza?
mata faka

United States

#2 Apr 17, 2013
Believe me, no one who lives in Chinatown opposes building a Walmart there. If you oppose it, tell me where you live and where you shop.
Dan Salazar

AOL

#3 Apr 17, 2013
mata faka wrote:
Believe me, no one who lives in Chinatown opposes building a Walmart there. If you oppose it, tell me where you live and where you shop.
I agree with you but most of the residents in Chinatown consistantly vote for the Union Crat Gangsters like Greuel, Garcetti, and Fast Tony V who are bringing LA down. They have no one to blame but themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witness Tells L.A. Audiences of Defyi... (May '06) 7 min judas raphan 90
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Hipocrit 20,505
News Domestic violence allegations from 1996 surface... 2 hr Ted Haggard s Gos... 2
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 7 hr tumbleweed 3
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) 16 hr donaldF895 79
News Essential Politics: Angry, raw and racially cha... 23 hr Christsharians on... 1
Review: Lisa Merkle Design, llc Fri Mary M 1

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages