anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#80 Jun 17, 2012
Continuing Post #79

Hey S&K,

Don't know if you responded and the post went M.I.A. or not. That's Missing In Action for all you non-military knowledge people out there.

Am I right about the following? I thought each individual city had an ISP type Address number. Much like each individual city having a Zip Code Address number. But I think I may be wrong on that. For example, in the Postal Codes (Zip Codes) all letters being mailed out of a certain city have that city's Zip Code. Same with Internet connections or not? Meaning, all computers connecting to the Internet out of a certain city has that city's ISP Address number.
Stan and Kyle

Los Angeles, CA

#81 Jun 17, 2012
anonymous california wrote:
Hey Stan and Kyle,
Looks like our IP/ISP post talks are missing from this thread?!
lastoutlaw!!!
LOL!!!
Was doing some web searching about how THEY (websites) know where we are located and accidently came across what may be how to change ISP city.
Check this out. Commenter on webpage said open Internet Explorer, click 'Internet Options', click 'Connections Tab', click 'LAN Settings', and then change the proxy and its Port. Even gave a site for getting free proxies. Wanna know the site? Just ask. I still don't know much about proxies and ports or any of this. But what do you think? Does it really work or will it WIPE OUT the surfer?!
Hey, dude! Yep... it really works, but it opens up the door for other problems. Hey! I had my first real gay experience two days after my last race! Got ripped on 'salts and a buddy got me to put a Lemmiwinks up my bum. Felt good too! After pulling Lemmi out to clean him off and feed him, I blew my pal and wore his load for the better part of the afternoon.
So... how're you doing??:-)
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#82 Jun 17, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dude! Yep... it really works, but it opens up the door for other problems. Hey! I had my first real gay experience two days after my last race! Got ripped on 'salts and a buddy got me to put a Lemmiwinks up my bum. Felt good too! After pulling Lemmi out to clean him off and feed him, I blew my pal and wore his load for the better part of the afternoon.
So... how're you doing??:-)
Tustin, California???!!!

You in Cali? I seem to recall you posting that you travel a lot and frequent the state. Well, just watch out!!! It is 2012. Hope you brought your "bathing suit". Can you swim under water? Watch out for JAWS! Hope this isn't the day that it might go under.

Salts? Forgive me. But I'm naive on that one. Lemmiwinks! Butter's prt hamster on South Park, right? Your FIRST REAL GAY EXPERIENCE???!!! You are just "kidding" around right? Don't get me wrong, okay? I'm not against the Gay community. If people choose that lifestyle, it's their business. In fact, I have an idea that could solve the Gay Marriage issue debate and allow gays the real feel good right to marry without offending the straights and their accepted definition of what marriage has been traditionally. Seriously. I'd like to contact the White House with my proposal but I'm afraid that the F.B.I. might come knocking to investigate me for whatever reason. It seems that the "Obama: Born In The U.S.A.?" got someone's attention. Not too long after it, came the release of the LONG-form birth certificate???!!! So, maybe a thread for my gay marriage idea could get the President's attention without all the security hassle. LOL!!!
Missy Is Clueless

North Hollywood, CA

#83 Jun 17, 2012
<quoted text>
Tustin, California???!!!
You in Cali? I seem to recall you posting that you travel a lot and frequent the state. Well, just watch out!!! It is 2012. Hope you brought your "bathing suit". Can you swim under water? Watch out for JAWS! Hope this isn't the day that it might go under.
Salts? Forgive me. But I'm naive on that one. Lemmiwinks! Butter's prt hamster on South Park, right? Your FIRST REAL GAY EXPERIENCE???!!! You are just "kidding" around right? Don't get me wrong, okay? I'm not against the Gay community. If people choose that lifestyle, it's their business. In fact, I have an idea that could solve the Gay Marriage issue debate and allow gays the real feel good right to marry without offending the straights and their accepted definition of what marriage has been traditionally. Seriously. I'd like to contact the White House with my proposal but I'm afraid that the F.B.I. might come knocking to investigate me for whatever reason. It seems that the "Obama: Born In The U.S.A.?" got someone's attention. Not too long after it, came the release of the LONG-form birth certificate???!!! So, maybe a thread for my gay marriage idea could get the President's attention without all the security hassle. LOL!!!
The guy's messin' wit ya. That's not S&K. It's a troll.
Stan and Kyle

United States

#84 Jun 19, 2012
Yeppers, Someone is punking me. Not a bad punk. You have to admire creativity
Another lastoutlaw PSA

Hillsboro, OH

#85 Jun 24, 2012
Missy Is Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>The guy's messin' wit ya. That's not S&K. It's a troll.
AC thanks you. Okay, I'll regurgitate it in the first person. Just for personal reasons.#1, of course, you being a good posting friend. Thank you. Thank you very much. Well, that sounds like Elvis. But it is me. Really. Honest. Cross my fingers and hope for a good shock of AC this summer!

Oh, the "Another lastoutlaw P.S.A." handle. Well, it's because you went out of your way, in the busy months of your Presidential Campaign, to help a fellow poster with a Public Service Announcement (probaly funded by your much needed campaign finances).

Hey, I've been thinking. Do I sound like a troll? How would you guys define a troll? I have been a bit controversial in my early posting experiences in my first year of being on Topix. Took it all too serious. Yet, I'm pretty sure that I never have intentionally stalked anyone or made any threatening posts. Now, nutty or funny is okay. As Forrest Gump so eloquently said, "Stupid is as stupid does.". But Topix was my first internet social experience and still is the only one for me. I feel like I've matured somewhat as a poster. I feel like you guys helped talked me down from making the "jump" out of here to another social site. But I'm still here at times. I'm like Chris Farley in Wayne World's 2 when he said "I've got no where else to go!!!". And besides, where else could I find anything better than Topix? Now, you guys, on the other hand are the two most dangerous Trolls that ever touched a computer! Just kidding. HA! Did I "punk" you a little?!
Stan and Kyle

United States

#86 Jun 24, 2012
The Urban dictionary has all things Urban, Keith Urban, Urban Planning ect. Their definition of a troll is as follows:

troll
One who purposely and deliberately (that purpose usually being self-amusement) starts an argument in a manner which attacks others on a forum without in any way listening to the arguments proposed by his or her peers. He will spark of such an argument via the use of ad hominem attacks (i.e.'you're nothing but a fanboy' is a popular phrase) with no substance or relevence to back them up as well as straw man arguments, which he uses to simply avoid addressing the essence of the issue.
ac is a ANIMAL LOVER

Hillsboro, OH

#87 Jun 25, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Yeppers, Someone is punking me. Not a bad punk. You have to admire creativity
Well, you certainly handled it well. Was a time when I probally would've been super offended and dropped the anvil, so to speak.

Being an "animal lover" (meaning I like animals but not in that way) I didn't particularly like the idea of sending little Lemmiwinks on a journey of epic proportions tunneling into the bottomless pit. I do like animals. Some of them really are wiser, kinder, and more mature than the mammal race known as the humans. Amazing how some can talk and even relate and even seem to carry on a conversation. I mean the animals. I'm even fond of the Lizards. Love the Geico TV commercials. Loved the old 1980s TV Sci-Fi series "V" also. You know, the one where the alien lizards were "visitors" to Earth. E.T. and AC phone home. No, post home is more appropriate. ;-)

But seriously ... I realize that really could've been you using one of your fancy location changes???!!! And ... you know that you, lastoutlaw, and Irving are all the same person. LOL!!! Hey, what do you think about the LAN IP post that the Tustin, CA dude was responding to? Oh, and how is the IRV (affectionately referring to Irving the Great of Tennessee) lately? Any word on his condition or whereabouts? He is missed.

Rock on!

And Post On!
Stan and Kyle

United States

#88 Jun 25, 2012
Irving has disappeared or has been banned to the great topix hell. I wonder about him. Even weirder I think I might know him. Nut he would never admit it is him. I suspect it is Cartman
Ode To The Irving

Hillsboro, OH

#89 Jun 25, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Irving has disappeared or has been banned to the great topix hell. I wonder about him. Even weirder I think I might know him. Nut he would never admit it is him. I suspect it is Cartman

Oh Irving, alas we knew him well.
Oh (Ohio!-- LOL!).
Tis was a great debator or postinator.
To post or not to post? That is the question.
YOU CAN DO IT!!![line from "The Waterboy" movie -- Adam Sandler]

Well, before I break out the "thee" and "thou" and go old school (Old English -- i.e. King James Version Bible talk) I better stop while I am ahead of my stupidity lately. Doest thou harken unto me? Be not afraid. It is I. The AC. Turned on high. Going to be upper 90s this week in southern Ohio!!!

Banned? You don't say? I've wondered how the BANNING process works? Can anyone say they actually have experienced it? Does Topix actually BLOCK out someone's access and how? Do they use some sort of legal SILLY Trojan to bounce someone's web browser surfing all over the net?

WOW!!! You really think that the great one (Irving) is really your pal Cartman???!!! And you never knew it???!!! Posting right under your nose all this time???!!! That would be the ultimate "punking" of you!!! BUT what if you really are Cartman? And what if you are a number of others all over Topix, using your fancy IP location changes? What if you really are not Alabama? What if you are not really Stan and Kyle, the race car driver? What if lastoutlaw is really Barack Hussein Obama???!!! Or Mitt Romney???!!! ;-)

Hey, my oldest nephew got into trouble a while back. He has a Smart Phone and somehow used a APP or something to make it look like he was his cousin calling his cousin's Mom. She was upset. Which makes me wonder about these mobile things and internet use. Like Tablet computers and Smart Phones. Can they be used to hide or change IP locations in Topix posts? Interesting subject.
a_nony_ nony

Hillsboro, OH

#90 Jun 26, 2012
Hope The Irv liked the ode.
----------
Hey, have you heard of those celebrity roasts like on Comedy Central? To roast, isn't that to honor? Or is to honor in a bashing way? I wanna Topix roast somebody! LOL!!!
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#91 Jun 26, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, dude! Yep... it really works, but it opens up the door for other problems.
What other problems? I really am serious about the need to hide or change my location that shows in my posts. Too much negative suff online. The evil trolls, the hackers, the identity theft, and the malicious stuff being zapped at computers. I have read there is a way to type stuff into the computer to hide or change IP Address AND I have seen free and paid programs online. I just don't know what to try to do. I may contact my ISP (Internet Service Provider) about it and see what they recommend me do. Or even contact Topix itself and explain my situation and see if they can recommend me in the right direction.

Funny! I really thought you might be S&K. I'm still considering you may be! ;-)
Stan and Kyle

United States

#92 Jun 26, 2012
Nope my post all say Madison. i wish they did not. Irving did say I could use his name. I have done it local to piss off someone. I posted as the Mighty Irving 2.0
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#93 Jun 27, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Nope my post all say Madison. i wish they did not. Irving did say I could use his name. I have done it local to piss off someone. I posted as the Mighty Irving 2.0
Yeah. Madison, AL (Alabama).

Have you ever noticed the "Ala-bama" connection? LOL! "Ala" for the God of Islam. "Bama" for the President of the United States.

Well, what would you like it to say? I believe in miracles. You know. Water to wine. Whine to Happy.:-)

It used to say Harvest, AL. I clicked on the blue color on the location display in one of your posts one time to go there and post that thread asking if you were okay in all those tornadoes.

Have you ever noticed anything else besides Harvest or Madison?

I ask this because mine was Grove City. Now all Hillsboro. I think we experienced something similar around mid last year. I noticed other grey posters too. Even a green or two. I can't understand that at all really. Odd enough, all my old posts saying Grove City changed and now say Hillsboro. That's the weird part that has me baffled. That must've happened to you too. Harvest to Madison. I didn't notice the change until I posted on a thread and saw Hillsboro. It was a shocker! AC buzzed! Someone posted that Topix did this. Someone posted that there are things called roaming ip's that did this.

So, maybe we will slide again. This time, maybe it'll be Earth prime. LOL!!! I assume that when you go online and go to topix.com that you show up at the Madison, AL Forum. Unless you have changed location for local news which would cause you to show up there. OR last left off from another Forum you were visiting which would cause you to return there. OR just maybe if you are hiding or changing IP stuff then you would maybe show up at a different Forum. Well anyway, if location does mysteriously change for us again like last year, maybe we will be aware of it this time before we post. Hopefully, it will take us to the changed Forum which would make it obviously known.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#94 Jun 27, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah. Madison, AL (Alabama).
Have you ever noticed the "Ala-bama" connection? LOL! "Ala" for the God of Islam. "Bama" for the President of the United States.
Well, what would you like it to say? I believe in miracles. You know. Water to wine. Whine to Happy.:-)
It used to say Harvest, AL. I clicked on the blue color on the location display in one of your posts one time to go there and post that thread asking if you were okay in all those tornadoes.
Have you ever noticed anything else besides Harvest or Madison?
I ask this because mine was Grove City. Now all Hillsboro. I think we experienced something similar around mid last year. I noticed other grey posters too. Even a green or two. I can't understand that at all really. Odd enough, all my old posts saying Grove City changed and now say Hillsboro. That's the weird part that has me baffled. That must've happened to you too. Harvest to Madison. I didn't notice the change until I posted on a thread and saw Hillsboro. It was a shocker! AC buzzed! Someone posted that Topix did this. Someone posted that there are things called roaming ip's that did this.
So, maybe we will slide again. This time, maybe it'll be Earth prime. LOL!!! I assume that when you go online and go to topix.com that you show up at the Madison, AL Forum. Unless you have changed location for local news which would cause you to show up there. OR last left off from another Forum you were visiting which would cause you to return there. OR just maybe if you are hiding or changing IP stuff then you would maybe show up at a different Forum. Well anyway, if location does mysteriously change for us again like last year, maybe we will be aware of it this time before we post. Hopefully, it will take us to the changed Forum which would make it obviously known.
Well, I've heard it said that the Pacific Teutonic Plate is moving northward at the rate of about 1 inch a day as compared to the North American Plate. So in about a million years, you can wake up in your Los Angeles home, look out your living room window and enjoy the view across San Francisco Bay.

Perhaps you and S&K's topix locations changing from Grove City to Hillsboro (you) and Harvest to Madison (him) as verifyable proof of this.

But remember - no matter WHERE you go........

There you are!
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#95 Jun 28, 2012
lastoutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I've heard it said that the Pacific Teutonic Plate is moving northward at the rate of about 1 inch a day as compared to the North American Plate. So in about a million years, you can wake up in your Los Angeles home, look out your living room window and enjoy the view across San Francisco Bay.
Perhaps you and S&K's topix locations changing from Grove City to Hillsboro (you) and Harvest to Madison (him) as verifyable proof of this.
But remember - no matter WHERE you go........
There you are!
lastoutlaw, is that you?

You know something. You may be right. Strange things do happen. Like wrapping tin foil on TV rabbit ear antennas to tune in a signal. Los Angeles? As long as it's not under water. By then, maybe we will have evolved into underwater breathers. Well ... as long as you'll be there, it'll definitely be worth the wait my friend.

I have a funny feeling we are about to jump again. Prepare for Hyperspace! Warp 2, Mr. S&K. Did I say Warp? I mean Warped. We're both warped too on here! lastoutlaw, beam us up and please have our posts display on greener pastures.

You know ... I'm putting way too much of an emphasis on this location thing that shows in posts. I should just be enjoying the Topix experience instead of worrying about what's out of my hands. It's probally all a coincidence ... something weird in the posting system that happens to posters sometimes. I know if I go green like you I can type in whatever I want my location to show in posts. You might as well type in "1600 Pennsylvania Ave., Washington, D.C., U.S.A." because you know it's gonna happen ..... Mr. President ..... uh, Mr. Co-President (must include the lovely Ann). Mine will probally say "State of Confusion"! S&K's could say "South Park, Colorado". But you know it really has happened. Not just to me either. You have witnessed it. Wonder why it didn't rapture you too? Oh no. You've been ... left behind!

But did you know what the Topix FAQ says about it? I'm sure you are aware of the FAQ's exixstence. It's one of those conspiracies. A hidden document of folklore. Holds secrets of history. Recently, it was discovered after being dug up in a Middle Eastern desert. Documents that Jesus Christ was ... Oh wait, that's something entirely different. Anyway, the FAQ states that a poster's displayed location in posts is the ISP (Internet Service Provider) city which may or may not be the poster's actual location. I think there's some kind of confusion in the posting system in regard to myself and others and that our ISP city is not the one showing in posts. I started a thread about this and tried to get a Topix employee to officially respond about it and provide an official explanation but nothing yet.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#96 Jul 12, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
Mighty Irving 2.0 sounds like a superhero. Can you tell us where you posted it? Piss off someone. Sounds like you had too take down a troll. I don't know why people wanna use Topix to torment or harm others. Even possibly using it to hack a computer and hurt it or probe it for identity theft. I'm even being viewed as a social troll.

Well, you know last year what happened to me. Used Dell Desktop attacked! Relative's HP laptop attacked! Dell gone. HP waiting to be recovered, if possible. AND NOW. I was attacked again! Just the other day. Computer security blocked it. It was "Web Attack: Malicious Toolkit Website 14" intrusion attempt from worldnetscapess.net . Plus, Internet Explorer keeps blocking something coming from ar.voicefive.com . That now makes at least 3 times in these attacks in about the past year! There has to be a hacker or more than one on me.

That's why I am now trying to reset IP Address for security reasons. Tried unplugging the modem/router device thing and plugging it back in. Tried that ipconfig/release and ipconfig/renew thing. Tried disable and enable of the network adapter. Still no change. I have read that if someone wants to reset their IP only for protection for use on online forums (I guess that would be like topix), then it is best to learn to hide (mask) IP with a browser configured proxy server. Well, whatever. Reset or Mask? Please, some advice would be helpful if you know what to do. Or anyone else who could please suggest something. You said your friend "Cartman" is a genius when it comes to computers. If he could advise me, I sure would appreciate it very much.
Stan and Kyle

United States

#97 Jul 12, 2012
It will switch by itself as loads demand. It might take a few days. The City address will be the same. I am having a hard time using computers and racing ect. So if I misspell words try to over look it, or if my comments are short. I am going blind. ha. Good news is that it is easily fixable. But I have to wait until October. I cant wait to have X ray vision again.
Stan and Kyle

United States

#98 Jul 12, 2012
The viruses get in through so many doors. Topix is not the problem. Just dump your history once in awhile. It is opening up stuff that gets you in trouble
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

#99 Jul 12, 2012
Stan and Kyle wrote:
It will switch by itself as loads demand. It might take a few days. The City address will be the same. I am having a hard time using computers and racing ect. So if I misspell words try to over look it, or if my comments are short. I am going blind. ha. Good news is that it is easily fixable. But I have to wait until October. I cant wait to have X ray vision again.
Please take it easy on the eyes there good buddy. You are definitely in my thoughts and prayers. Hey, you and I know what it really is, don't we now? Gotta be from years and years of looking at all those beautiful ladies that Alabama must be flooded with. Wait ... you haven't been stareing to hard at the photos of the women that pop-up on-screen on these city/state Forums through Topix Dating???!!! HA! LOL!!! X ray vision. Good. We need superheroes. HA! Remember the see-through glasses?

Your comment about the city address will be the same. You mean on Topix posts? On posts, remember how yours and mine jumped last year? And what you said about IP switching by itself as loads demand and may take a few days. Can you explain just a little bit more. The one I'm using seems to never nudge.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Brown Family Good Godly Christian People Deserv... 4 hr USAToday News 1
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 7 hr Bently 19,467
Bill Cosby accused by model Janice Dickinson of... Fri Strange World 2
Robert Pattinson gets weird haircut Nov 18 Abrahammock Regions 6
Rihanna Will Host Diamond Ball at The Vineyard ... Nov 17 Sophia Paymen 1
Patty Duke to play twins again on TV Nov 14 Catchers Catch 2
Whitney Houston hologram? Head of estate says y... Nov 13 Waldo Simmons 1

Fire Weather Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at November 23 at 2:07PM PST

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:39 pm PST