anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Hey! Any one notice the missing posts? Numbers 7, 10, 17.
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

anonymous california wrote:
<quoted text>
You can look but you can't touch ... this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Did I say something wrong?
LOL.
Sometimes my words don't convey my sentiments correct-a-lly.
Politic-a-lly. Cultur-a-lly. Typo-a-lly.
I'm misundastoooood in da hoooood.
And I don't even wear a hoodie.
They look nice though.
Uh oh.
Did I do it again?
I get it !
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Hey! Any one notice the missing posts? Numbers 7, 10, 17.
The Government erased those in the interest of National Security
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

Check out this local post. I think it is some type of Top Secret Government Windtalker code to drive the Muslims crazy. They will never break this code. See if you can.Ha

i cants be beleevins taht balack obamee issa gonna runup mah powar bill wantins moe mony fer them yard apes on tha draw ! he dun ruint healthcarin ands now thay gunna be turnin off mah lectric powar ! howmy gonna beea chargin mah ifone thingy ?

I responded, in the Bay Urban Dictionary spirit of things.
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Judged:

My translation:

I cannot believe Obama is raising my power rates. He is charging us extra to support people who will not work. I destroyed Healthcare. If my power is turned off, How will I recharge my IPhone device?
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2011

Correction: He destroyed Healthcare and will turn off my electricity.
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Bump, Racing sucked today. ha. But not all bad. Had a great time with old friends and saw some neat cars
lastoutlaw

Studio City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2011

Stan and Kyle wrote:
Correction: He destroyed Healthcare and will turn off my electricity.
Obama doesn't care. Why should he? We pay HIS bills too.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

Stan and Kyle wrote:
Bump, Racing sucked today. ha. But not all bad. Had a great time with old friends and saw some neat cars
Back to Cali!!!

Hey guys.

Just want you to know I'm still around but things are really getting crazy.

Still haven't moved. Maybe soon?

To say the least, my relative's computer now also has a 'Blue Screen Of Death'. She had McAfee protection. Still down. Needs the HP disc. It may not have come with one when she bought it. The Dell had a blue screen before, remember?

I'm posting this on her husband's computer. I may not be back for a while until I get my own computer thing going for sure. And I'm scared to come on then due to this weird stuff happening on the computers.

Mentioned it earlier on the Obama thread. But this thread is probally more appropriate to say it on.

Don't know if I offended anyone with my posting and they are attacking or hacking at me or what. But if I did I am sorry and want you to know I never intentionally meant to hurt anyone with my posts.

Hope to be back someday. And fully functional. Want to be registed with a Topix profile and avatar. Hope so. Like Pinnochio ... a real boy.
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
Back to Cali!!!
Hey guys.
To say the least, my relative's computer now also has a 'Blue Screen Of Death'. She had McAfee protection. Still down. Needs the HP disc. It may not have come with one when she bought it. The Dell had a blue screen before, remember?
I'm posting this on her husband's computer. I may not be back for a while until I get my own computer thing going for sure. And I'm scared to come on then due to this weird stuff happening on the computers.
Mentioned it earlier on the Obama thread. But this thread is probally more appropriate to say it on.
Don't know if I offended anyone with my posting and they are attacking or hacking at me or what. But if I did I am sorry and want you to know I never intentionally meant to hurt anyone with my posts.
Hope to be back someday. And fully functional. Want to be registed with a Topix profile and avatar. Hope so. Like Pinnochio ... a real boy.
Yo Yo Yo and a Blin Blang Blong. Me and Outlaw thought you were out saving the world. I dont surf La much. Good to hear from you. Now to read your post. Ha
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

It is probably just normal cookies messing you up. I am lucky. Never have a problem due to my top secret firewalls. Thank you US Government

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 14, 2011

Judged:

<quoted text>
Back to Cali!!!
Hey guys.
"Don't know if I offended anyone with my posting and they are attacking or hacking at me or what. But if I did I am sorry and want you to know I never intentionally meant to hurt anyone with my posts."
I'M not sorry - for my posts, that is.
I give as good as I get. Which isn't very good; so I guess I give better.
Like somebody on another thread I 'inhabit' is fond of saying -'Joke 'em if they can't take a ****'
Nice to see you're back. I responded on the Obama thread, but yes. This IS more proper, since it's been established just for you.
See the rest of what I have to say on that other thread.
As far as hacking - neither the work computer (which our IT Department has the latest and greatest filtering put on; which slows it down to the speed of dial-up) or this one have been 'hacked' or 'virused'.
Then again - my anti-virus program (I told you about it - Spyware Doctor) runs scans daily and is set for automatic upgrades and automatic subscription renewal.
No problems.
Ever.
Come Back To The Five And Dime, Jimmy Dean!
That was an old movie with Cher in it.
It sucked.
Most of hers did.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Stan and Kyle wrote:
It is probably just normal cookies messing you up. I am lucky. Never have a problem due to my top secret firewalls. Thank you US Government
Been able to be back a few times sooner here than I thought. And didn't have to use the Time Machine. LOL.

Hey buddy, forgot to ask how the health issues and surgery have been going. You okay?

Cookies?
"Me love cookies" -- Cookie Monster (Sesame Street)

But not the computer kind!
Could you explain what you mean on those? I know a little bit. I know a website sticks them on a computer to monitor or track a user. Suppose to help the user have a better experience using the site by storing info about which pages the user likes and make those pages more readily available on future visits. But I have read that cookies can contain a virus or a spyware. And the ads on websites ... Topix for example? I guess they use cookies. Topix is full of on-screen ads right on the web pages. Topix also downloads a ad directly to the computer every time I visit the site and when I go off the internet or click the 'Minimize' button on the right corner of the screen, there it is on the screen right at the startup screen where the icons are. In fact, there is one there right now. Now, don't get me wrong. I am not saying anything bad about the good Topix folks. But I wonder if a computer user can put bad cookies in a post. And I wonder ... And I wonder ...

I am now no longer a nut. I am now officially a cracked nut. LOL.
Don't know which is better. But I bet the squirrel knows.

Oh yes. The car races. Still at it?
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

Wow you live
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2011

My surgery was a success. Clear by Doctor to race again. Had a great weekend last week. Finally drove an entire event and won my class. About time. All is groovy in Alabama
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

lastoutlaw wrote:
<quoted text>"Don't know if I offended anyone with my posting and they are attacking or hacking at me or what. But if I did I am sorry and want you to know I never intentionally meant to hurt anyone with my posts."
I'M not sorry - for my posts, that is.
I give as good as I get. Which isn't very good; so I guess I give better.
Like somebody on another thread I 'inhabit' is fond of saying -'Joke 'em if they can't take a ****'
Nice to see you're back. I responded on the Obama thread, but yes. This IS more proper, since it's been established just for you.
See the rest of what I have to say on that other thread.
As far as hacking - neither the work computer (which our IT Department has the latest and greatest filtering put on; which slows it down to the speed of dial-up) or this one have been 'hacked' or 'virused'.
Then again - my anti-virus program (I told you about it - Spyware Doctor) runs scans daily and is set for automatic upgrades and automatic subscription renewal.
No problems.
Ever.
Come Back To The Five And Dime, Jimmy Dean!
That was an old movie with Cher in it.
It sucked.
Most of hers did.
I guess I'm trying to say that I never meant any personal ill will toward anyone on the posts. Someone once posted me that it basically comes down to 'trash talk' on some of these threads and that they aren't meant to make friends on. But I never (at least to the best of my memory) never intentionally posted to hurt anyone. Maybe a few times I thought I was defending myself from what I may have viewed as mean comments attacking me but I never 'stalked' anyone.

Yes. I read you on the "Obama ..." thread.

Didn't know you were in prison. Referring to your post on there. Hopefully not from computer hacking! HEY!!! They say confession is good for the soul and I am a forgiving and understanding being. Not supreme being, of course. But supreme pizzas are yummy. And then there was Diana Ross & The Supremes. Their song about 'Wait A Minute Mr. POSTman' is great.

The top secret Iranian mission you brought up on there. Let's just say the sky will remain blue for a while. That is, unless it storms, which always changes the colors. But then the nice thing is that a rainbow will appear somewhere. No luck on finding the pot of gold though. Hey, there was a guy (a nuclear physisist maybe) that did turn chemicals into gold a while back. I got a funny feeling that it can be done using lead, copper, and straw? Too bad I didn't study chemistry or alchemy. Maybe that's why all the copper thieves nowadays? I did have a bag of pencils go missing. And the Scarecrow frm the "Wizard Of OZ" lost his straw.

I used to call my Aunt the name Cher when I was a kid. The one I mentioned on the "Obama ..." thread. She was gorgeous. Long black hair. A smile that could turn the world on. I mean my aunt. Mary Tyler Moore wasn't so bad either. I was told I had a crush on her as a child. Then my Uncle made me quit. With the calling my Aunt the name Cher thing. He took me aside and gave me a stern little talk. Haven't done it since. Why he would care, I don't know. She WAS my Cher. I was just an innocent child admiring my Aunt. How was that bad? But he, my Uncle, is a Pastor now. Nothing against my Uncle. By the way, my Aunt can sing. Maybe not as good as Cher but I like it. Speaking of Cher ... her child "Chaz" was on "Dancing With The Stars" this season. Didn't make it to the Finals but reallly put in a effort.
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2011

Stan and Kyle wrote:
My surgery was a success. Clear by Doctor to race again. Had a great weekend last week. Finally drove an entire event and won my class. About time. All is groovy in Alabama
Good to hear. Wow. That would have been something too watch. Did anybody 'Youtube' it? I mean the race. Not the surgery on Youtube. Congratulations! Being an 'engineer', they should've checked under your hood and made sure you didn't have any 'doctored' engine or being from the South they should've made sure it wasn't running on moonshine. No offense intended with the 'moonshine' reference. You'll understand me but some may think I'm hitting on Southerners. By the way, what top secret rocket fuel or engine was you using there?

I still want to talk you into revealing the name of your semi government security program you are using. And a good IP program ... perhaps a freebie on the web? The ISP thing so I can change my location to read a different city or state or country in order to avoid hackers and the such. "Help me Obi One Kenobi, you're my only hope" (Star Wars). Yes, IP. I do IP. Although my name is not I.P. Freeley. I do 'pee' freely. Maybe a little too much. LOL. And then ... maybe it's my nerves ... the times when I pee but just a little later have to pee again as if I wasn't done the first time. Maybe that's normal. By the way I notice your location reads "United States" now instead of the Alabama. Mine used to read Grove City, Oh but it changed. Don't know why exactly. I read in some postings that it happened to a lot of people on Topix and I read in some postings that Topix may have been selective as to who they chose to change. By the way, that time you asked me on the "Obama ..." thread how far I was from I think it was Columbus I was being completely honest in what I told you. Outlaw I guess is lucky his isn't changing around too.

Cookies. So, you think the poison is in the cookies. Tracking cookies I assume. Funny. My uncle has a HP desktop and his computer was acting slow or funny about allowing him to access his local news through his AOL homepage. I remember that lastoutlaw was having similar trouble with his old eMachines computer. A friend of his who knows some things about computers checked it out for him. He put at least 3 free security programs on it. Loaded them for him with one of those USB thumb drive thing-a-ma-jiggies. One for virus and social networking protection and link checking and whatever else it does. I'm assuming the free version does that stuff. And the other two were for spyware and adware stuff protection.No virus evidently or anything like that. Didn't find a virus or anything. BUT did find over a dozen tracking cookies. I have been wondering if someone (A HACKER) can use a tracking cookie and put fake files on a computer and cause them to act as 'dialers' that contact the hacker with personal info and await commands. I think that is what a dialer does. I'm no tech or expert. But I do know (lol) that "IT" means "Information Technology".

Hey guys, does a paid or free security program that handles virus and spyware and firewall protection also protect against bad 'Auto-run' startup processes and does it repair registry stuff and dialers?

I recently learned that "LMAO" means "Laugh My A** Off". I'm learning a little "blog lingo" now and then. LOL means "Laugh Out Loud" and "Lots Of Luck". And "OMG" means "Oh My God" (typed reverently ... no blasphemy to the All Mighty One intended).

Have you heard about that internet group calling itself "ANONYMOUS" threatening to hack and take down major websites like the Stock Market and Facebook? I'm not claiming any affiliation by the way ... being that I am "anonymous". LOL.
Stan and Kyle

Madison, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 21, 2012

Where you hiding at Anonymous
anonymous california

Hillsboro, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Stan and Kyle wrote:
Where you hiding at Anonymous
PEEK-A-BOO!!!

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Did I hear something?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of98
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Beverly Hills Forum right now

Search the Beverly Hills Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Seniors Lack Affordable Housing Options 2 min Frankie Rizzo 15
The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 37 min Martin L King 17,928
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Cali Girl 2014 199,129
CA CA Proposition 23 - Global Warming (Oct '10) 3 hr Pack coal in deeper 7,330
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) Wed Hole 15,676
" Gravity" Apr 22 George Clooney 2
Lawyer: 'X-Men' director not in Hawaii in mid-1999 Apr 20 Canvasback 1
•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
•••