The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

Nov 22, 2010 Full story: Gawker 19,466

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Full Story
TheRealDeal

Rochester, MI

#16415 Jun 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's funny is that while yes I'm sure some blacks voted for Obama because he was black,
97% of blacks that voted, voted for Obama.

Nuff said!

Your denial is laughable!
TheRealDeal

Rochester, MI

#16416 Jun 28, 2013
Kallark27 wrote:
<quoted text>
Whine and cry all you want about black people going against "the man." Thank your idiotic predecessors for being so greedy, selfish, short-sighted, "christian", and immoral. They spent the past 500 years acquiring most of the planet through bloodshed and subjugation all the while pissing off the whole world in the process.
Whine and cry...haha just stating facts bro, just stating facts.

Blacks show their inability to think freely, to be rational, to be logical, to be intelligent, when their support of something is predicated on race. I was thinking it was racist and bigoted at first, but I am more inclined to say its simple ignorance!

The sum of everything I am saying about blacks is that they are the number one segregationists of our society. Blacks have no desire to assimilate into our society, yet they want special treatment, or as you put it, want people to feel sorry for them because their ancestors sold them out for some spices and clothing.

You talk about whites as if they invented the "black situation"! The reality is, blacks created their own situation...and to this day they continue to perpetuate it by their despicable behavior.

The you say "Thank your idiotic predecessors for being so greedy, selfish, short-sighted"...what is this, code for blacks need more handouts than they are already getting....bwaaahahaha wake up and smell the means man...blacks are leaches off the teet of society...and they seem to have a million reasons why its not their fault!

Pissing off the world you say??? Lets not be mistaken here...Blacks (overall) being the lazy, non contributing, crime ridden, destroyers of most things they touch, is the true thing that pisses people off!
TheRealDeal

Rochester, MI

#16417 Jun 28, 2013
Then* beans*
The Troof

Dawsonville, GA

#16419 Jun 28, 2013
TheRealDeal wrote:
<quoted text>97% of blacks that voted, voted for Obama.
Nuff said!
Your denial is laughable!
It was probably more like 99.9999999% of all blacks. Guarantee you, Colon Bowel, Congoleeza Rice, and Herman "Pimp Daddy" Cain voted for Obama also. Kfecal is the worst kind of "waycisss." Kfart is a closet "waycisss" and we all know those are the worst kind.
Fat Black Walmart Bitch

Chicago, IL

#16420 Jun 28, 2013
i b a fat black walmart bitch hoo werk at walmart an i be treets crackas like sheet ya no wat i b sayin cause i hates white folk cause i b a fat black walmart l\ligga waycist bitch. i aint werking hard cause i aint gotta do wat dose muf fu walmart bosses tell me to does anyhow. i do wat i be do at walmart cause day aint no body tale me sheet anyhows cause i aint gonna do nuffin axcept treet whitey like sheet an day aint gonna fire me cause i be a nasty fat black azz l\ligga wit a attutude muf fu.
Fr Antonini SP

Sonoma, CA

#16421 Jun 28, 2013
The idea that the congresswoman has, to bring Paula Dean and Okra Winky together on the next election ticket as candidates for presdent and vice presdent is interesting. The public loves a re-write of one who claims she has made "mistakes" and could well vote them in. The question of whether Paula is in any way responsible for Bengazzi and just how much she may have contributed to the NSA sweep and helped the I R S is a matter of conjecture, but..so what?
621 Upland Drive

Dayton, OH

#16423 Jun 28, 2013
Kfart still running his mouth?
621 Upland Drive

Dayton, OH

#16424 Jun 28, 2013
Fat Black Walmart Bitch wrote:
i b a fat black walmart bitch hoo werk at walmart an i be treets crackas like sheet ya no wat i b sayin cause i hates white folk cause i b a fat black walmart l\ligga waycist bitch. i aint werking hard cause i aint gotta do wat dose muf fu walmart bosses tell me to does anyhow. i do wat i be do at walmart cause day aint no body tale me sheet anyhows cause i aint gonna do nuffin axcept treet whitey like sheet an day aint gonna fire me cause i be a nasty fat black azz l\ligga wit a attutude muf fu.
Do you have a GED?
Fat Black Walmart Bitch

Chicago, IL

#16426 Jun 28, 2013
621 Upland Drive wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have a GED?
dis fat black l\ligga walmart bitch aint gotta no sheet u no wat i be sayin an i aint gotta pay fo nuffin at walmart cause i werk dare an i be get a 100 percent emplowee discownt cause i jus steal anythang i want an dem muf fu aint gonna say sheet cause i b call dem crackas waycist an day b fired. wen i need a fat nasty l\ligga napkan fo ma pootay i take a pillow frum da bayroom daypartmant an put dat muf fu in ma pant.
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16427 Jun 28, 2013
Free George Zimmerman!! No Jusus No Peace No Kfart.
ICP2013

Florissant, MO

#16428 Jun 28, 2013
Attention :This is a public service announcement sponsored by the WPWW Network channel 5372 we would like to say we stand behind George Zimmerman he defended himself from a out of control wannabe street chimp thug,just another waste and a burden to society he is gone and forgotten poor another shytzmalt liquor on the ground and smoke a blunt homies it's very hot where Travon is think about that.
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16429 Jun 28, 2013
ICP2013 wrote:
Attention :This is a public service announcement sponsored by the WPWW Network channel 5372 we would like to say we stand behind George Zimmerman he defended himself from a out of control wannabe street chimp thug,just another waste and a burden to society he is gone and forgotten poor another shytzmalt liquor on the ground and smoke a blunt homies it's very hot where Travon is think about that.
It is amazing and alarming thought the safest cities were of the upper middle class excuse in history of mankind whites have killed more mass killings than any minority highest rate among serial killers, highest rate among rapes to children, drug traffic, on more government aid, have you ever heard of any black child killing their mothers of fathers and go to a ice cream palor after. You could encounter the most racist black person but not speak ill feelings of a child that has been murdered. A race with no empathy for the slaughter of the native Americans. You better be thankful that Negros are passive and forgiving. Trust me fear of a black planet is the least of your worries. When it comes down to protecting our country you can't do this by yourself who is in the military mexicans,blacks, and poor white. I don't have time to hate anyone it is about fairness. Let me tell you something white people not all just the bitch made ones if you are getting beat down by a group of brothers your people will stay in their little comfort zone. Come on chip this doesn't concern us keep walking. What white men should concentrate on is your women. They are licking up those big black bucks like ice cream. And hey I am helping out by taking in on the action your race. So chill we are all f..k up this will be all over soon. God bless you never know when you are in the company of an angel. A humble experience is a awakening watch what happens to you in the next couple few days WAIT
WPWW

Dawsonville, GA

#16430 Jun 28, 2013
Looks like "Black and Pride" thinks Zimmerman is a "cracker" like the prosecution's star witness. Ahem, can't blame "whitey" here, Tyrone. Zimmerman is "hispanic" and about as white as Wesley Snipes. Anywho, Zimmerman, regardless of what race he is, was clearly defending himself well within the law. Go cry somewhere else. Clearly you have empathy for poor little Trayvon only because he's black.
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16431 Jun 28, 2013
WPWW wrote:
Looks like "Black and Pride" thinks Zimmerman is a "cracker" like the prosecution's star witness. Ahem, can't blame "whitey" here, Tyrone. Zimmerman is "hispanic" and about as white as Wesley Snipes. Anywho, Zimmerman, regardless of what race he is, was clearly defending himself well within the law. Go cry somewhere else. Clearly you have empathy for poor little Trayvon only because he's black.
Look here you big I mean small pink dick bitch I don't care what his little punk ass was. He killed a child you mean a grown up can not stop a child oh forgot most white boy bitches travel in packs to fight one black person.
Janet Harrison Carney

Stowe, VT

#16432 Jun 28, 2013
Black and pride wrote:
<quoted text>Look here you big I mean small pink dick bitch I don't care what his little punk ass was. He killed a child you mean a grown up can not stop a child oh forgot most white boy bitches travel in packs to fight one black person.
I love my brother Leon Harrison, we have sex all the time. He puts it in my butt and it feels so good during my period.
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16433 Jun 29, 2013
Janet Harrison Carney wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my brother Leon Harrison, we have sex all the time. He puts it in my butt and it feels so good during my period.
and I pretend that I'm Cher and my husband is sonny and I stick carrots and pudding pops in my butt. Leon is getting larger. Then I put on a strap on with a pope hat and he pretends he is a altar boy. You can not shock me I am a black bitch with a white husband then we play django( your turn )
sweet little Becky Janet omg whoo look at me I'm a Barbie victim. Think about this in my best valley girl voice Like can't really shock us because we totaly omg like this so hard for me
snob snob to tell you omg the snob snob wait for it.I fall but but but damn it feels goob to be gangster
(victim cry I wipe one eye)
as
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16434 Jun 29, 2013
Omg I am so like I meant damn it feel good to be a gangster
Cancers Of Society

United States

#16436 Jun 29, 2013
l\liggers are terminal cancers of society.
Black and pride

Norwalk, CA

#16437 Jun 29, 2013
Cancers Of Society wrote:
And monkies and welfare recipients and all the streotypes. Just like crackers hate Chris hanson, love children in a special way, and farm animals, make tigers,bears,rhinos,snakes their bestfriends, and shoot up schools because I have acne, or by the way I have 20 multipal personalities, and o can't eat and I can't stop cutting myself, and if I hear the wrong song ding ding ding all must die after I kill a cat and put the head in my pocket the dog told me to kill kill and eat my own foot . Elvis has left building and the buffet. I worship my spinal cord this week after I throw blood in the water.

Since: Aug 10

United States

#16438 Jun 29, 2013
Cancers Of Society wrote:
So youre a conservative?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mariah Carey's new secret love affair with Alex... 6 hr has been 3
Review: Barry O Bernstein Law Office (May '10) 10 hr devilsadvocate 19
Bill Cosby accused by model Janice Dickinson of... 15 hr Strange World 2
Robert Pattinson gets weird haircut Nov 18 Abrahammock Regions 6
Rihanna Will Host Diamond Ball at The Vineyard ... Nov 17 Sophia Paymen 1
Patty Duke to play twins again on TV Nov 14 Catchers Catch 2
Whitney Houston hologram? Head of estate says y... Nov 13 Waldo Simmons 1

High Wind Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at November 21 at 10:16PM PST

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating