The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20303 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

Waco 1954

Missouri City, TX

#10782 Sep 19, 2012
I'm looking into YOUR EYES! what do I see? LOL!
Waco 1954

Missouri City, TX

#10783 Sep 19, 2012
I'm here AB.NOT GOING ANYWHERE.I can wait a long time.Patience is a virtue.
Waco 1954

Missouri City, TX

#10784 Sep 19, 2012
CLOSER than you think.
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10785 Sep 19, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
I'm looking into YOUR EYES! what do I see? LOL!
Waco I would give anything for you to truly look into my eyes. You are a coward, a little man that hides behind his computer. Post a youtube video online with your face and address, I would love to come over and have a cup of coffee with a Nazi......Arkansas not far from Texas. Post a reply here when you uploaded your youtube video.......little manstein..........
Aryan Barbarian

Maumelle, AR

#10786 Sep 19, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
CLOSER than you think.
I'm here Waco, NOT GOING ANYWHERE.I can wait a long time.Patience is a virtue.

Include you drivers license photo with address in your youtube video, I hate to get lost finding your address. I like my coffee decaf.
Waco 1954

Missouri City, TX

#10788 Sep 19, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here Waco, NOT GOING ANYWHERE.I can wait a long time.Patience is a virtue.
Include you drivers license photo with address in your youtube video, I hate to get lost finding your address. I like my coffee decaf.
Decaf? Are you nuts? NOBODY likes decaf!! I'm 57 years old.Don't know much about this"you tube"stuff.You can find me at 61 Riesner in Houston (that's in Texas) zip code 77002.I'm usually there all the time but tell me exactly when you're gonna be there and I'll make SURE I'M THERE! I'm 6'2''and 250.Be wearing a black tie and a cowboy hat! White!
Waco 1954

Missouri City, TX

#10789 Sep 19, 2012
Ooooohhhh!! In so excited!
Fruity Nuts

United States

#10790 Sep 19, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Decaf? Are you nuts? NOBODY likes decaf!! I'm 57 years old.Don't know much about this"you tube"stuff.You can find me at 61 Riesner in Houston (that's in Texas) zip code 77002.I'm usually there all the time but tell me exactly when you're gonna be there and I'll make SURE I'M THERE! I'm 6'2''and 250.Be wearing a black tie and a cowboy hat! White!
Aryan you got punked. Ouchies
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10791 Sep 19, 2012
WAASSSSSSSUP CRACKERS! Where is my little white Erkel KaFART at?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10792 Sep 19, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Decaf? Are you nuts? NOBODY likes decaf!! I'm 57 years old.Don't know much about this"you tube"stuff.You can find me at 61 Riesner in Houston (that's in Texas) zip code 77002.I'm usually there all the time but tell me exactly when you're gonna be there and I'll make SURE I'M THERE! I'm 6'2''and 250.Be wearing a black tie and a cowboy hat! White!
You one FAT PECKERWOOD! I bet 200 pounds of that is ALL MOUTH and the other 50 ALL VAGINA!
Waco 1954

Walker, LA

#10793 Sep 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You one FAT PECKERWOOD! I bet 200 pounds of that is ALL MOUTH and the other 50 ALL VAGINA!
Warrior! Dude! Glad to hear from you man! You know..if out wasn't for your and your alter ego AB I WOULD BE SO BORED! THERE'S nothing to do around here but target shoot and lift weights! And of course watch my 92 inch TV! I'M not much on computers...but I love GIANT SCREEN HI DEF FLAT SCREEN TV! also 3D OF course....so...how big is your TV?
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10794 Sep 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You one FAT PECKERWOOD! I bet 200 pounds of that is ALL MOUTH and the other 50 ALL VAGINA!
I find it interesting Warrior that you don't attack Aryan, yet he is the most racist of them all. Hmmm.....smh....
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10795 Sep 19, 2012
Fruity Nuts wrote:
<quoted text>Aryan you got punked. Ouchies
Chet. Phony.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10796 Sep 19, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
Warrior or Aryan, the same person, phony.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10797 Sep 19, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
Warrior again, same typing style. Phony.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10798 Sep 19, 2012
What's the purpose of the fakeness? For the little crappy advertising on here?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10799 Sep 19, 2012
Waco 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> Warrior! Dude! Glad to hear from you man! You know..if out wasn't for your and your alter ego AB I WOULD BE SO BORED! THERE'S nothing to do around here but target shoot and lift weights! And of course watch my 92 inch TV! I'M not much on computers...but I love GIANT SCREEN HI DEF FLAT SCREEN TV! also 3D OF course....so...how big is your TV?
Hey FAT BOY if you would stop watching TV so much and lift more weights you wouldn't have a 92 inch waist! Maybe you should take your boyfriend out for a nice long walk cracker!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10800 Sep 19, 2012
contrarytoyourbeliefs wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it interesting Warrior that you don't attack Aryan, yet he is the most racist of them all. Hmmm.....smh....
Hey little pecker, go back and look I have set that cracker in his place many a time. He rufuses to engage me because he knows better. Maybe you want to take his place peckerwood!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10801 Sep 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Warrior or Aryan, the same person, phony.
I got your phony black girl lover right here. She says she left you because you were a little delicate little pecker dumb cracker. She used you, now I use her!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10802 Sep 19, 2012
<quoted text>
Warrior again, same typing style. Phony.
You must be Kafart the white Erkel! LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) 4 hr LeeBaker 25
News Put to the test: A young woman talks life with HIV Wed Three Rounds 1
The election system actually IS rigged! May 24 Former Mayor Jeff... 1
Catman Luver May 24 Catman Luver 1
the music thread (Apr '12) May 21 Musikologist 21
Bertram Hipskine May 21 Rocabella 1
Beverly Hills Police Please Read This (Apr '15) May 19 Newsflash 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages