The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U...

The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places

There are 20694 comments on the Gawker story from Nov 22, 2010, titled The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mostly Nice Places. In it, Gawker reports that:

According to a study of FBI crime statistics by CQ Press, St. Louis , Mo. was the "most dangerous city in the U.S." in 2010, probably due to former St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gawker.

contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10699 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Just say it, YOU like him because he is BLACK!
Warrior, why are you trying to bait me? If I think he is the better of the two, I think he is the better of the two. He is a very likeable guy, black or not. Why the anger?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10700 Sep 18, 2012
BLACK, BLACK,BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK,BLACK,BLACK,BLACK,BLACK, BLACK,BLACK is BEAUTIFUL.
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10701 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
BLACK, BLACK,BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK, BLACK,BLACK,BLACK,BLACK,BLACK, BLACK,BLACK is BEAUTIFUL.
Go back to bed and wake up on the right side man. The last couple days you have been an angry sumbi..h. What's wrong with you? Why are you trying to make people angry?
Uh Oh

Arlington, VA

#10702 Sep 18, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
I see we have a couple of welfare residents on the forum collecting checks dry humping themselfs that's right M00lie w!ghetto Warrior and your pocket pool playing side kick you guys are a couple of fairy's(priceless )and by the way I understand your double jointed makes it quite easy to smoke your own pole isn't Peter puffer or is it we Willie Winnie.HaHHAHAHAHAH
Hahaha that's priceless!!!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10703 Sep 18, 2012
Uh Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha that's priceless!!!
Priceless is ANOTHER 4 YEARS of the BLACK MAN in da WHITE HOUSE! HA!HA!HA!HA!HAH!HA!A!! LMAO!
Uh Oh

Arlington, VA

#10704 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Your little video of a senile judge means nothing cracker. Those are all made up numbers and statistics just like the numbers of people they say gonna vote for Romney, no way that many crazy crackers can get together and vote for another nazi. Obama wins easy and BLACKS are the best thing to ever happen to Atlanta and the U.S. So you better stop lying about us peckerwood.
If you're the best thing to happen to the U.S. then what do you call Detroit, Philadelphia, Camden, and N. St. Louis? Blacks haven't conducted themselves in a civilized manner in those places!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10705 Sep 18, 2012
Uh Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're the best thing to happen to the U.S. then what do you call Detroit, Philadelphia, Camden, and N. St. Louis? Blacks haven't conducted themselves in a civilized manner in those places!
It's all white hate. It's like when the WHITE nazis put the jews in ghettos and concentration camps before they exterminated them. You peckerwood crackers have put us in ghettos but we won't let you gas us! GUARANTEED! BLACK POWER!
Uh Oh

Arlington, VA

#10706 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Priceless is ANOTHER 4 YEARS of the BLACK MAN in da WHITE HOUSE! HA!HA!HA!HA!HAH!HA!A!! LMAO!
Don't forget he's only half black, boy!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10707 Sep 18, 2012
Uh Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget he's only half black, boy!
Yes but it's the BLACK half that your MOTHER really likes! HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! BOY!

Obama for LIFE!
Uh Oh

Arlington, VA

#10708 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>It's all white hate. It's like when the WHITE nazis put the jews in ghettos and concentration camps before they exterminated them. You peckerwood crackers have put us in ghettos but we won't let you gas us! GUARANTEED! BLACK POWER!
You're off by more than a few degrees kunta! YT has given blacks what they need to survive! Food stamps, section 8 housing, etc. Then your chimp kind go out and destroy what they have. As of that wasn't enough then they go rob, rape, steal, sell drugs, kill, pillage and put their general TNB on display for all to see. Chimps are the reason those cities look like they do, not whitey.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10709 Sep 18, 2012
Uh Oh wrote:
<quoted text>
You're off by more than a few degrees kunta! YT has given blacks what they need to survive! Food stamps, section 8 housing, etc. Then your chimp kind go out and destroy what they have. As of that wasn't enough then they go rob, rape, steal, sell drugs, kill, pillage and put their general TNB on display for all to see. Chimps are the reason those cities look like they do, not whitey.
Those are bold words for a cracker who is at work typing on his government computer! Does your peckerwood boss know what you are doing. Maybe I will shoot that cracker an email.
if mutt gets in the white

Dothan, AL

#10710 Sep 18, 2012
house he maybe not give it back to us americans.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#10711 Sep 18, 2012
Obama will be the dictator of this country. People will NEVER let him leave office because he is doing such a great job. They are going to paint that white house BLACK!
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10713 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
Obama will be the dictator of this country. People will NEVER let him leave office because he is doing such a great job. They are going to paint that white house BLACK!
There aint no future in no frontin? MC Breed? Just on the radio this morning. Good call. I'm just playing with you, don't get angry. Maybe a little humor will lighten up all the hatred on this post.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#10714 Sep 18, 2012
Aryan Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>
You answer a question with a question?
You post something from Ebony, a pro-black website and you want to use that as some sort of "undeniable proof" of our "inferiority." Really?? Those websites can NEVER be used as some sort of touchstone to gauge the truthfulness of those prickly, affected africans you are so deeply in love with. Besides, who's to say many of those figures and stats aren't sensationalized and exaggerated? But of course, because it "elevates" you as a "holier-than-thou" Negero!
Do you understand NOW Kaffir? Well do you
Kaffir?

Lol so you parrot what I say now? Apparently you can't answer my questions either. You just cut and paste and mimic like a pet monkey eh? The truth must hurt huh?
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#10715 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
On this topix forum your with Obammy on your topix forum your against him which is it you manic depressive jackyl azz tree hugging cage dwelling w!ghetto liverlip c00nrod now put that in your bluntpole pipe and smoke it we all no you get paid by topix to be an idiot and you do quite well (priceless)actor.HAHAHAHAHAHAH !
Uh Oh

Arlington, VA

#10716 Sep 18, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Those are bold words for a cracker who is at work typing on his government computer! Does your peckerwood boss know what you are doing. Maybe I will shoot that cracker an email.
I have my own computer kunta! My words may have been bold, but they're true!
Insaneclownposse

Saint Louis, MO

#10718 Sep 18, 2012
Warrior has many aliases on these forums many mask he wears your not fooling me pal your an employee of the topix forum at least it's an honest living for a home dwelling peckerhead.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!You must be on a pole smoking break.
Uh Oh

Arlington, VA

#10719 Sep 18, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
Warrior has many aliases on these forums many mask he wears your not fooling me pal your an employee of the topix forum at least it's an honest living for a home dwelling peckerhead.HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!You must be on a pole smoking break.
That must be on long pole that he's smoking!!!
contrarytoyourbe liefs

Saint Louis, MO

#10720 Sep 18, 2012
Insaneclownposse wrote:
You know I know that me and you have had our differences on here but I think you are right. I think him and Barbarian are the same. What happened to Harry? Is anyone real on here? I had the same thoughts as you exactly this morning. I am a real person and these are my real thoughts, too many weird things happen on here that makes me believe that a lot of these people are phony. What's the benefit to them? I don't get it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) 8 hr Jeremy Kraus 70
News Watch for high winds on 5, 14, 118, 138 and 210... 14 hr Now_What- 1
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) 23 hr cjr 78
Out of it, add. Sometimes rall you need Fri Mynameischef 1
New York is the city that never moves. Fri Joan 1
1K Carrier Jobs Trump saves Dec 1 Trump 4 Clinton 0 4
News A pair of 'Real Housewives' make real estate mo... Nov 29 just a dollar dep... 1

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages