Charlie Sheen responds: Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa partied with him for hours in Mexico

Jan 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: LA Daily News

This photo posted on social media site Twitter shows actor Charlie Sheen, left, and Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa in Cabo San Lucas in Mexico.

Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated Jan 9, 2013
Roger Edgar

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Sheen would have been a far better Mayor than Tony V. The Unions who own the Democratic Party in Calif. only run the least among us for public office.

Sheen would have been to sober minded and rational compared with Villaragosa to appeal to the Unions. They did much better with Bankruptcy Tony. Sheen wouldn't have screwed the entire City in service to the Unions like Tony did.
Sheik Yerbouti

Chalfont, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

Get rid of sissy boy kutcher and bring Charlie back!
Dan Salazar

Los Alamitos, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

That photo of Sheen and the Mayor was priceless. One thing is certain, no one has lower standards for public officials than calif democratic voters.
Mina and Fred

Napa, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2013

Judged:

We love our new pup! He has eaten all the stuff you sent, plus the new slippers that Fred didnt fit into anyway. What do we do when he throws up? he does this a lot and makes huge piles of what Fred thinks are poops but I am convinced are barffs. How do we tell these messes apart? Can you come by soon and tell us? We dont want to leave these messes around too long but Chlorita is on "vacation" down at the county and she is the only one we trust to clean the carpets. Please send more of that stuff you sent for the pup and we will let you name him. We might call him something else entirely when you are not around but I bet he wont notice as he is a little bonehead, heh, heh. Bye!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE