Graffiti costing LA millions

Graffiti costing LA millions

There are 116 comments on the LA Daily News story from Jun 23, 2010, titled Graffiti costing LA millions. In it, LA Daily News reports that:

Named as defendants in a city injunction are the MTA tagging crew , which is named as an organization, and ten known adult members of the MTA tagging crew.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at LA Daily News.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Not in LA Anymore

Warrior, AL

#108 Jul 28, 2010
I live in LA wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahah. You are so stupid, get off the computer old geezer. You should go f**k your daughter or your mother by now... or go do your cousins. You are so freaking retarded. Do they even have a college in AL ranked in the top 100? You should live there because you belong there. ahahahahahahah... How old are you? 70, 80? take your pills old geezer and don't forget your diapers.
Plain,Ignorant!!No help for people like you.
I live in LA

Pasadena, CA

#109 Jul 28, 2010
Not in LA Anymore wrote:
<quoted text>Plain,Ignorant!!No help for people like you.
STFU and take your pills you moron. Nobody cares what you say... get medication quick... HMO doesn't cover your mental disorder??? It's ok... you are a loser and always will be. Go fly a confederate flag and go touch your daughters you DumbFu*K
Not in LA Anymore

Warrior, AL

#110 Jul 29, 2010
I live in LA wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU and take your pills you moron. Nobody cares what you say... get medication quick... HMO doesn't cover your mental disorder??? It's ok... you are a loser and always will be. Go fly a confederate flag and go touch your daughters you DumbFu*K
Pathetic!!!
I live in LA

Los Angeles, CA

#111 Jul 29, 2010
Not in LA Anymore wrote:
<quoted text>Pathetic!!!
Retarded!!!
come on guys

Los Angeles, CA

#112 Jul 29, 2010
now kids, shake hands and go play. Where did all the adults go?
Lakewood Dan

United States

#113 Aug 2, 2010
Other filthy Third World Cities like the pathetic remains of Villagairosa's Los Angeles have the same problems with Grafitti, Gangs, and uncivilized, unparented youth.

The Democratic voting majority in LA prefer that tomorrow will NEVER be as hopeful or prosperous as yesterday. We elected the lunatics who run the asylum that is LA City Hall.
old timer

El Sobrante, CA

#114 Aug 2, 2010
Getting back on topic, at my aging parents' house I have been painting over graffiti for 40 years now. The soon it is covered over, the least trouble. For awhile the city was even giving out reused paint in cans to cover graffiti.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#115 Aug 2, 2010
ticked wrote:
Pay a sniper to stand watch over problem areas. See a tagger, problem solved, and cheaper than 4 million.
Oh, and F Arizona: that's a DOUBLE round for illegal gang f*cks.
I am pretty far left, but on this issue and that of abandoned grocery carts I agree with the most right wing people...I think graffiti jerks should be declared public enemies and those with guns allowsed to shoot them when they cztch them defacing anything....the stores whose bsskets are found in streets and lleya, sidewalks, driveways, etc should be fined for every one returned and the one returning it receive a $100 reward tax free.

Location hidden

#116 Aug 2, 2010
DRW wrote:
My fantisy is some sicko vigilante, a fan of Charles Bronson movies, with a high-powered sniper rifle, seclude himself in the middle of the night where he can squeeze one off at the little animals while doing their vandalism. POW!!
Oh sure, there'd be a hue and cry from the worthless dirtbag politicians. But the public,(you know, those poor shnooks who work and pay taxes and have to live amongst the little animals) would be giving each other high fives. Another POW!! here and another POW!! there.
Pretty soon, no more graffitti. And a few less of those miserable little animals who do nothing ancontribute nothing. Except father more little animals.
I agree...
Anonymous

Beijing, China

#117 Aug 2, 2010
It should be concerned.
Sally Sandoval

United States

#118 Aug 3, 2010
Grafitti is an indication of the breakdown of society which is crucial to the Mob mentality of those who vote for those who run as Democrats at election time in Los Angeles County.

The least among us elect the least among them and so it goes.
No City survives when the population is so stupid that they will vote for anything with a D beside it's name on a ballot.
We are too stupid to assure a vibrant American style future for our families.

Want proof. All we thought our families and our City deserved as Mayor was something like Villagairosa!
El Gringo

Redondo Beach, CA

#119 Aug 3, 2010
a thousand years from now archaeologists will call these petroglyphs

Location hidden

#120 Aug 3, 2010
El Gringo wrote:
a thousand years from now archaeologists will call these petroglyphs
No....because there will be no scientists....we will be bck in the ruins....
michael

Long Beach, CA

#121 Aug 3, 2010
VonChali wrote:
It's not Freaking Mexicans or gang members. Gang **** looks horrible. This is Art. And PLEEEAAASE!! 3.7 MILL to remove it. Sounds to me like L.A. City is passing the buck for having their hands in the cookie jar.Besides.. the city pays for a parade to reward it's ghetto **** laker's fans for tearing the city apart, why not let the artist put a little interpretive beauty down on the concrete jungle and really show L.A., nay, most of SoCal for what it is to the rest of the world.
how does the city spent 3.7 million that cost the taggers a few hundred.lets get serious whats more important these taggers or the city hall of bell that costing tens of millions.
Thomas Joyner

United States

#122 Aug 3, 2010
Graffiti is prized by the local Democratic politicians. It is known to be a clear sign of the disrespect the Citizens of LA earned when they re-elected Villagairosa after he publicly referred to Illegal Alien colonists as WE and the citizens of LA as THEY.

The illegals and the chicano gangsters use the graffiti all over the City to rub the raw Cowardice we have shown during their Invasion in our families faces.
Graff Or Die Squad

Upland, CA

#123 Dec 24, 2012
NORTHEAST GODSMOBB LA... 56ST. NEWLAND ST.. Highland Park

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i need the best hookup dating sites in Los Angeles 1 hr Seth 4
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) 1 hr Mark Of The Valley 185
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Trumptanic 21,667
Try God he is great 13 hr just me 1
News Royal Wedding: 'Beverly Hills' pumped for its p... 15 hr Concerned White 11
N. Korea just announced that they are giving up... 15 hr Mmmmkay 3
Illegal aliens in Southern California 16 hr Blasphemy 11

Beverly Hills Jobs

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages