Graffiti costing LA millions

Named as defendants in a city injunction are the MTA tagging crew , which is named as an organization, and ten known adult members of the MTA tagging crew. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
madkow

Corona, CA

#1 Jun 23, 2010
It's "ILLEGAL MEXICANS," that do this crap!

DEPORT NOW !!!
F Arizona

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jun 23, 2010
No its not!!! It's all them all them skater white boys who ain't got nothing better to do than to hit up walls.

Deport them punks back to the South with all their red neck racist parents!!!!
John Pelligrini

Winnetka, CA

#3 Jun 23, 2010
LA deserves to be trashed, we have TRASH politicians running this city into the ground. LA is a third world city.
obama-sux

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2010
The illegals sure as hell donít boycott from all the crap they cause, now do they. But as soon as someone who wants to fix the illegal problem because of all the sh it they do and all the money it cost from honest hard working Americans tax payers, then they whine and bi tch screaming racisms and start boycotts against those who have the balls to fix the mexican problem.
huh

Buena Park, CA

#5 Jun 23, 2010
why are all people assuming all illegals are mexican!! thats is stupid. its all those wannabe hard gangbangers who are all tough when they are with their friends but when they are alone they are just as scared as the people they try to intimidate. problem are with the parents who let their kids slide and aren't strict with what their children do. spank them once in a while or yell so it can sink in their heads!!! its not gonna kill them
get a life

Studio City, CA

#6 Jun 23, 2010
Oh wow, Mr. Politicians, I suppose that pulling down their diapers and spanking their little rears haven't worked so far, huh? Maybe we should try a 12volt battery to their balls? Or maybe when caught they are placed on a chain gang with pink jump suits and made to clean this crap up themselves! And then invite the media to follow them around taking pictures all day of them wiping out their rival gangs tags....will that made the other taggers mad? Oh well, to f*ing bad! If they illegals...(h)ell just keep them here for years, who gives a s*it? Then we can all cruz by them and throw flowers at them.
Republicunts

San Pedro, CA

#7 Jun 23, 2010
Its those skaters from Beverly Hills, deport illegal Europeans back to Europe.
JumpinJackFlash

United States

#8 Jun 23, 2010
I hate graffitis, the sad part about this, its here to stay, just like the illegal's. California is ground zero for graffitis.
ticked

Vancouver, WA

#9 Jun 23, 2010
Pay a sniper to stand watch over problem areas. See a tagger, problem solved, and cheaper than 4 million.

Oh, and F Arizona: that's a DOUBLE round for illegal gang f*cks.

“Hey what's up”

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#10 Jun 23, 2010
Cut off their hands then see how quickly it stops.
DRW

Temecula, CA

#11 Jun 23, 2010
My fantisy is some sicko vigilante, a fan of Charles Bronson movies, with a high-powered sniper rifle, seclude himself in the middle of the night where he can squeeze one off at the little animals while doing their vandalism. POW!!

Oh sure, there'd be a hue and cry from the worthless dirtbag politicians. But the public,(you know, those poor shnooks who work and pay taxes and have to live amongst the little animals) would be giving each other high fives. Another POW!! here and another POW!! there.

Pretty soon, no more graffitti. And a few less of those miserable little animals who do nothing and contribute nothing. Except father more little animals.
dusty

Glendale, CA

#12 Jun 23, 2010
"Cut off their hands then see how quickly it stops."
Start with one finger on the first offense and one more for each arrest. Think of it as a job creation policy in that there will be a whole new pool of customers for artificial limbs.
demon slayer

La Crescenta, CA

#13 Jun 23, 2010
If this people do not obey laws. Shoot them, use snipers with sound suppressed rifle. Or pick them up...GOD, we're so near in the ocean.

“bamboo forest and an iced tea”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#14 Jun 23, 2010
well graffiti may cost million but city council cost us billions,,,
bz guy

Burbank, CA

#15 Jun 23, 2010
I'm Mexican/American
All those poor, ignorant, peasant, chevezista that think it's racist to blame the illegal aliens, are the true vermin of their orgin country. Thats why you come here cause you can't hack where you come from.
You try to plant your low life ignorant style here and you want us to respect you...your out of your mind.
Johnd

Los Angeles, CA

#16 Jun 23, 2010
Chain them together & make them restore the damage! Substract the costs from the mexican aid that is sent & then deport them. Once Mexico sees the loss of funds, they will take note & get their act cleaned up. Of course that may take a while, but monetary penalties are a start.
Jaysson

Burbank, CA

#17 Jun 24, 2010
The solution is easy: Make it a mandatory 10 year prison term for drawing graffiti. Or more would be even better. Maybe 20 years and no parole.
Jaysson

Burbank, CA

#18 Jun 24, 2010
dusty wrote:
"Cut off their hands then see how quickly it stops."
Start with one finger on the first offense and one more for each arrest. Think of it as a job creation policy in that there will be a whole new pool of customers for artificial limbs.
Now you're talkin'! We're too damn soft on crime. Why would they stop when they know they can get away with it? I knew a guy who got in trouble for it, just a little cal-trans is all he got. Big whoop. Last I heard, he still tags everything he can reach.
DRW

Temecula, CA

#19 Jun 24, 2010
Jaysson wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you're talkin'! We're too damn soft on crime. Why would they stop when they know they can get away with it? I knew a guy who got in trouble for it, just a little cal-trans is all he got. Big whoop. Last I heard, he still tags everything he can reach.
We should have kept Saddham Hussain alive and brought him over here and put him in charge of graffitti control. Given him Carte Blanche to do whatever he deemed necessary with no questions asked.

Betcha there would have been a dramatic drop off in graffitti.

Maybe old Saddam wasn't so bad after all.
VonChali

Temecula, CA

#20 Jun 24, 2010
It's not Freaking Mexicans or gang members. Gang shit looks horrible. This is Art. And PLEEEAAASE!! 3.7 MILL to remove it. Sounds to me like L.A. City is passing the buck for having their hands in the cookie jar.Besides.. the city pays for a parade to reward it's ghetto ass laker's fans for tearing the city apart, why not let the artist put a little interpretive beauty down on the concrete jungle and really show L.A., nay, most of SoCal for what it is to the rest of the world.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FBI Needs Help Identifying Beverly Hills Bank R... Dec 11 Xusanna 1
'The Young And The Restless' Dec. 5 Spoilers: J... Dec 9 Donna Rogers 2
'I Like Working With Pain-In-The-Ass, Douchey M... (Feb '13) Dec 6 eecommerce 3
A girl waves a Mexican flag during rallies in L... (Mar '06) Dec 3 Los Angeles 4,494
Bill Cosby accused by model Janice Dickinson of... Nov 21 Strange World 2
Robert Pattinson gets weird haircut Nov 18 Abrahammock Regions 6
Rihanna Will Host Diamond Ball at The Vineyard ... Nov 17 Sophia Paymen 1

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]