First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Richard Kotler

Los Angeles, CA

#43 Mar 12, 2013
I have practiced before Comm. Ito for her entire tenure in San Fernando. I find she always reads all the papers filed and follows the law completely. I have won matters before her and lost others. She is as fine a judicial officer as any you will find. I do feel she should not give as much time to litigants as she does, but that is to her credit.
Heidi

Los Angeles, CA

#44 Jul 6, 2013
She did the same to me! I am going to court, because I am being falsely accused by the father of my children, who has never done anything for his kids. In 2006 judge Ito gave him every other weekend, but he just did it to try to pursue me to drop the child support order in return for full custody, so after the court he disappeared for 6 years. After the six years, he started harassing me again in dropping the child support order again, took me to court again with judge Ito, saying I didn't let him see the kids 25 times. Judge Ito wouldn't let me speak one word, and told me she would give me a chance to get an attorney, because I was going to fined $20,000 and serve jail time, just because it was he's say.(Where's the proof!) I also showed up to court the 1st time alone, because back in 2006 the father of my kids showed up without an attorney and she granted him his wishes. I know two other mothers who have dealt with judge Ito and her reasoning was favoring the dead beat fathers! My case goes to court on Monday, and I so relieved to hear she is out of the San Fernando court house. She needs to find actually evidence, before she judges!
Secoya

Visalia, CA

#45 Aug 20, 2013
Jenna J

Woodland Hills, CA

#46 Aug 21, 2013
HELLO EVERYONE I M DISRICT COORDINATOR FOR LOS ANGELES FOR Parentalrights.org PLEASE CHECK IT OUT IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THEN SEND ME AN EMAIL TO [email protected] m we must fight to keep are rights. We have half of the nations congressman behind us and are working on the other half. I have also been a victum of this "legal trafficking system" I have all the information needed to keep are parentalrights now I just need you all to contact me!!! Thank you and praying for ALL parents!!
Father OfOne

Northridge, CA

#47 Dec 7, 2014
In side the walls of the Chatsworth court house and the “NV” Division of the Los Angeles Superior Court is the worst syndicate of money hungry judges and lawyers helping each other to wealthy lives, sending their kids to private school on the broken back of poor kids with mothers and father who can not afford to give that money for a lawyer. Far worse than when whites keep blacks enslaved or segregated. Family members without lawyers are treated exactly the same as blacks looking to exercise their right to vote in Selma, Alabama. Only for the African-American’s to face a new obstacle at every turn then with not other way out by the whites they were punched in the face by the henchmen of the notoriously brutal local law enforcement under Sheriff Jim Clark.
Don’t befooled these injustices inside these wall are no longer based on race but all these years later the mighty dollar and cronyism rule who will be second class citizens in the twenty first century. Outside the courthouse is another story.
One glaring example is where Judge A. Ito of O.J. Simpson fame helped the chamber of horrors inside the Chatsworth court house and the whole Northwest Valley District were with the raising of his awful daughter Commissioner Patricia Ito in Department F48 of the Chatsworth Courthouse.
Pat Ito has a poor demeanor toward litigants making sarcastic, discourteous remarks and undignified comments during open court. Pat Ito appears to rule in a retaliatory manner if In Pro Per litigants opposed by an attorney not based on facts or law. Pat Ito will even defy the law ruling in favor of an old pal who is minor’s counsel David Edward Rickett of The Reape-Rickett Law Firm in Valencia, California to make sure her pals gets his way.
I have been in a few court rooms and only in her court room have I observed the discriminatory practice of allowing attorneys to roam freely through the court room sitting in the Jury box or behind litigants inside of the barrier separating the gallery and Judicial area during open court proceedings.
This specialized treatment given to attorneys over others or In Pro Per litigants fails to promote public confidence in the integrity and impartiality of the judiciary. Not to mention its distracting as some lawyers have no care in the world swinging the court mini door open and allowing it to slam as open court and testimony is in progress. Then proceeding to have a conversation with other lawyers sitting in the Jury box or even as rudely as gesturing to people in the court gallery.
As well as Commissioner Ito’s fails to be patient or courteous displaying a poor demeanor towards myself and other litigants that seems to be out of line with how court personal should conduct themselves. Not engaging in conduct giving rise to an appearance that the Commissioner is not impartial. One example of Commissioner Ito’s discourteous and sarcastic remarks were on December 2, 2014 saying in a manner to me directed at my Mom sitting behind me in the court gallery as our hearing was proceeding, my mom should pay the $2000 a month for my supervised visitation since she is a tenured Professor at the University of Fresno State.
However this comment was hurtful and caused my mom great trauma because since the death of her husband she has endured great economic hardship causing my mom to cry saying she would pay if she could pay. The comments by Commissioner Ito were inappropriate, overly personal to a Mother who did drive four hours from Fresno that morning to support her son and grandchild at an 8:30 am hearing.
If you don’t have a lawyer and your family law case is assigned to Pat Ito the first you thing you do is file "AFFIDAVIT OF PREJUDICE PREEMPTORY CHALLENGE TO JUDICIAL OFFICER" (Code Civ. Proc.,§170.6), to get your case switched to another judge. The form can be found online and no reason is needed just sign the form and serve on other party and file proof of service. Don’t hesitate Pat Ito it out for blood.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Country boy comics Alvin G on set of 'All eyes ... 14 hr HollywoodFinest 1
Disabling security for Clinton server laid out ... 14 hr Diane 1
Whats your favourite shop to make unique gifts? (Nov '15) 15 hr text ritter 3
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) 17 hr JohnTSanders 35
Open Borders Not Brexit Opened The Door to The ... 18 hr Culture Auditor 1
News Bobbi Brown's First West Coast Beauty Boutique ... Sat beetn off 2
News Veteran who died waiting for ambulance ID'd (Jul '14) Sat Hood-cats 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages