Tami

Irvine, CA

#23 Sep 26, 2010
concerned father wrote:
where can i complain a minor's counsel that was appointed by the court for my son.I was once a victim of a wrong accusation and she make me look bad in the court,she offended me with some hurting words over the phone and it's very obvious that she lost her sense of being neutral.I tried to talk to her several times but all she say is against me.pls.help me and advice me for i don't know what to do.
You need to file a complaint with the California Bar Association, the Presiding Judge which is Marjorie Steinberg. Then once Steinberg send you a denial, which she will because she covers up for her peers, then send a copy of the denial along with the same complaint to the Commission on Judicial Performance.

Unfortunately, it will take time, and most likely the outcome will not produce any penalties or punnishment for the minors counsel, however, it appears that Marjorie Steniberg is supposed to be policing the minors counsels, and she refuses to do so, so they run rampit throughout the LASC.

Good luck. You are NOT alone. I have heard of one person that thought their minors counsel told the truth in court. Care to post the name of your minors counsel so others may be wary of her?
Tami

Irvine, CA

#24 Sep 26, 2010
Oops, that should say I have NOT heard of one person that thought their minors counsel told the truth in court.
Wake up call

Lancaster, CA

#25 Sep 26, 2010
Unfortunately the court system is not designed to help parents or children. We have been sold a bill of goods not too far off from the subprime lending schemes that caused the financial market to fail.
Stop expecting advice about your responsibility as parents. stop expecting anyone including your, lawyer, minor's counsel or the judge to take your side or sympathize.
Those people are in a club with one another and the relationship between them will always be more important than their relationship to any client with a single case.
Win- win for the lawyers is to do the least work and make the most money off of as many of us as they can.
Make complaints early and often. don't "hope" it's gonna work out. Trust your instincts. You live by them every day. You can usually tell the way the wind is blowing the first time you walk into the court room.
Expect miracles and then work to make them happen. NOBODY can be paid enough or will work harder than you yourself will work for your child's best interests.
If you get knocked down, keep getting up for 18 years your child is worth it.
Regina Jastreb

Fresno, CA

#26 Oct 4, 2010
concerned father wrote:
where can i complain a minor's counsel that was appointed by the court for my son.I was once a victim of a wrong accusation and she make me look bad in the court,she offended me with some hurting words over the phone and it's very obvious that she lost her sense of being neutral.I tried to talk to her several times but all she say is against me.pls.help me and advice me for i don't know what to do.
I have the same problem, minor's counsel works for my husband not for my son.Amazing.
Nila- Fordyce

Atlanta, GA

#27 Oct 19, 2010
The Family laws in the state of California are absolutely the most egregious laws in the country. The Judges, Attorneys, Evaluators,and victims do not even understand them. And then, if you get a very biased judge (father hater), it is tragic! These judgments against perfectly good fathers that are ripped away from their beloved children. Especially, move - away cases, are irraparable. None of these people have any family values, except the fathers. Lives are destroyed.
Someone needs to do something fast!!!!
Concerned Father

Atlanta, GA

#28 Oct 19, 2010
The court systems in Los Angeles County are extremely biased against fathers. Especially, when it involves to a move away. A perfectly good father in a childs life is so important. And the Judges or Attorneys do not understand your crazy, unfair laws. When you lose a child, just because a wife wants to run off with her boyfriend 3,200 miles away its unscionable! Let alone heartwrenching to both child and father. This needs to stop!! Help!
One of the millions

Los Angeles, CA

#29 Dec 5, 2010
Concerned Father wrote:
The court systems in Los Angeles County are extremely biased against fathers. Especially, when it involves to a move away. A perfectly good father in a childs life is so important. And the Judges or Attorneys do not understand your crazy, unfair laws. When you lose a child, just because a wife wants to run off with her boyfriend 3,200 miles away its unscionable! Let alone heartwrenching to both child and father. This needs to stop!! Help!
You said the court are extremely bias against fathers. Sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree. They are bias against the truth. No gender is favored more than another.
We have mothers that claim the courts awarded sole custody to the abusers, with evidence to support that, but the courts ignore it.
We have fathers that claim mother's are "alienating" them from their children.
Enough is enough. There are so many people out there, making every excuse imaginable to stop the courts from just doing their jobs. We have court approved liars (minors counsels) who profit by NOT doing what's in the best interest of the children. Don't you get it? If they ignore valid abuse claims, the case will drag out for years $$.
People like Teri Stoddard, Mark Godbey, Fathers4Justice, Glenn Sacks, Richard Gartner, who pretend they are all for equal parenting, but in reality, they are out there with their smear campaignes, destroying children's safety.
Then we have Dr. Richard Gardner, Dr. Warshak, the AFCC, and CRC, etc. who have sided with greedy other "professionals" and the courts to say,'we need third party involvement in custody cases' just to shut the complainers and excuse kings and queens up. But the reality is this, its all about profit.
You want to be with your child, it's clear. BUT the court allowed a move away...so you'll keep the court actions going, looking for justice. All good parents will. If the courts stopped using these third party trolls, looked at evidence, and made orders based on fact and not excuses, none of us would fricken be here.
We need to stop the people that create excuses, for others to profit from. Unity to stop ignorance and greed. Good parents are losing custody because bad parents play the system. Period.
One of the millions

Los Angeles, CA

#30 Dec 5, 2010
And not all parents deserve to BE parents. So the whole 50/50 thing is a sham.
WE HATE DADS

Burbank, CA

#31 Mar 8, 2011
Nila- Fordyce wrote:
The Family laws in the state of California are absolutely the most egregious laws in the country. The Judges, Attorneys, Evaluators,and victims do not even understand them. And then, if you get a very biased judge (father hater), it is tragic! These judgments against perfectly good fathers that are ripped away from their beloved children. Especially, move - away cases, are irraparable. None of these people have any family values, except the fathers. Lives are destroyed.
Someone needs to do something fast!!!!
Tell me about it, for a Dad that actually WANTS to be apart of his sons life, you'r odds are slim pickins. You're better off forgetting about your kid because you'll end up broke and still lose the ability to see your son
Lucy Crockett

Northridge, CA

#32 Mar 9, 2011
The San Fernando Court is so completely crooked, that attorneys will not even take my case because it is there. One attorney said that as soon as you cross over those railroad tracks justice falls off the face of the earth.
Schuit is no longer supervising there, is he? But the whole court is corrupt. As some attorneys say it's "too conservative" that's a nice way of saying it is biased and you cannot ever get a fair trial there. This whole courthouse is a sham a farce a kangaroo court. It is just awful. I complained to the Commission on Judicial performance and they backed up the judge. Stephen Rockwell denied any wrongdoing after a review.
Victim in Dept K

Los Angeles, CA

#33 May 23, 2011
I would like to add Patricia Ito as well. Do not sign on the paper to hear your family law case in front of her. She does not read your motions unless those are from bribers who have connections with Kenneth Sherman. In dept K, if you are the victim of this scam, your pleading forms will disappear. The clerk in dept K or Patricia Ito seems to be doing this. This is a crime but those people think that they are above the laws. Be prepared to fight against the beast-like people in dept K. They will take your soul until you are deeply torn apart. If you would like to win in Dept K, you may have to have some srong connection with Kenneth Sherman who is above the law. Otherwise, you always lose. If you are a proven corrupt human, you will be a great match with Patricia Ito and Kenneth Sherman.
Victim in Dept K

Los Angeles, CA

#34 May 23, 2011
Kenneth P. Sherman is not afraid of committing perjury at the courthouses. Even though he is currently sued at federal court having his own diffense attorney, he is still abusing his clients who are children. He is a minor's counsel who charges PACE in my case. He earns more income when he causes more conflicts in the cases which he is involved with. When he wants to change the court order, what he does is to interview his client privately or prepare Order After Hearing in his own version changing words and skipping important orders and get it signed. He sends his associate Helen Lee to the court when parents complain about his father-favoritism in their motions to disqualify him. He changes what the child said and makes a recommendation. This is a way to change appellate court's disposition. The other parent who achieved his goal through Kenneth Sherman can save a lot of money by bribing Kennether Sherman because appeal costs much more money than the bribe and much more efficient as it takes one day to reverse appellate court's decision. Because Marjorie Steinberg limited the amount that minor's counsels could charge per year, this is how he earns his income. Judicial benches are very lazy so they give their jobs to minor's counsels. Since minor's counsels are doing their jobs, they neglect this corruption and consider this bribe as bonus that was offered to minor's counsels. When I made a motion to record his interview, the court denied it and gave him full power to change the court order. There is family law code section 215 that will restrict frequent change of custody. This code restricts the change of custody without no new circumstances or without serving the papers to the other party. In Kenneth's world, there is nothing to be afraid of. This is how he operates the cases. Even though I won my apeal, he came back to the trial court and simply asked for change which was automatically accepted. He told me that children cannot come to the court so my child cannot testify to prove that he is a liar. I do have evidence to prove his perjury and the court does not want to hear that. LA county is the worst place to file your family law cases at. Of course wherever you go, there are corrupt people whom you have to deal with. I do have 45 page corruption report about him and cannot share in this website because I don't want him to destroy the evidences.
Quest nILA

Roswell, GA

#35 Aug 21, 2011
One of the millions wrote:
<quoted text>
You said the court are extremely bias against fathers. Sorry, but I have to respectfully disagree. They are bias against the truth. No gender is favored more than another.
We have mothers that claim the courts awarded sole custody to the abusers, with evidence to support that, but the courts ignore it.
We have fathers that claim mother's are "alienating" them from their children.
Enough is enough. There are so many people out there, making every excuse imaginable to stop the courts from just doing their jobs. We have court approved liars (minors counsels) who profit by NOT doing what's in the best interest of the children. Don't you get it? If they ignore valid abuse claims, the case will drag out for years $$.
People like Teri Stoddard, Mark Godbey, Fathers4Justice, Glenn Sacks, Richard Gartner, who pretend they are all for equal parenting, but in reality, they are out there with their smear campaignes, destroying children's safety.
Then we have Dr. Richard Gardner, Dr. Warshak, the AFCC, and CRC, etc. who have sided with greedy other "professionals" and the courts to say,'we need third party involvement in custody cases' just to shut the complainers and excuse kings and queens up. But the reality is this, its all about profit.
You want to be with your child, it's clear. BUT the court allowed a move away...so you'll keep the court actions going, looking for justice. All good parents will. If the courts stopped using these third party trolls, looked at evidence, and made orders based on fact and not excuses, none of us would fricken be here.
We need to stop the people that create excuses, for others to profit from. Unity to stop ignorance and greed. Good parents are losing custody because bad parents play the system. Period.
I am sorry, but you are wrong about the courts being biased against fathers--it is proven that they are in the majority of circumstances...And yes, your right they are also biased against the truth--they do not want to listen to truths...Also, I am talking about good fit fathers not the small majority of abusers
here. The Family Legal System does not discriminate against good father'bad father--that's one of the tragic problems. They destroy lives of children and devastate the parent left behind--it's usually the fathers!!! There are alot of very selfish mothers out there as well as bad. I am a woman, and I can name a few very slefish one's right now. You don't take good fit and loving fathers away from their children and they do--this is tragic and egregious...None of the so-called experts take into consideration the best interest of the child-not even the selfish parent...There desperately needs to be eqaul rights and justice for all in the Family Legal System and it is not.Yes, you are right--it is a very greedy,biased and incompetent system. And all it does is fracture the lives of children and their good parents.
Fed up with Friedenthal

Indio, CA

#36 Apr 4, 2012
This corrupt and incompetent idiot is finally caught:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-0404-...

Hopefully others will come forth and help drive him out of office.
Stewart Ross

Santa Clarita, CA

#37 Nov 9, 2012
I have placed an old Celtic curse on Patricia Ito, gonna face off with her in one month. She's a joke and hope she and her family die of cancer.
BD Eye Investigations

Brisbane, Australia

#38 Nov 9, 2012
Sometimes it takes an independent investigation to get things sorted. Someone who has the tenacity to look into every aspect impartially and present the cold hard truth.

If you need a hand visit us at www.bdeyeinvestigations.com
Father and Victim of NV-K

Los Angeles, CA

#39 Jan 23, 2013
I had my trial there. 1 for custody and support of my son, and 2 for a restraining order. Patricia Ito granted the restraining order based on 0 evidence. The other party (my ex) simply said that I was aggressive and pushed her, i told the judge that it was a lie, and she granted it. I told Patricia Ito in a seperate instance that she awarded the restraining order based on zero evidence and she said "That's impossible, I must have had some evidence." I was laughing. She is completely for the girl and if your a guy she thinks you beat women. case closed
Father and Victim of NV-K

Los Angeles, CA

#40 Jan 23, 2013
Might I also mention that because of the restraining order, it persuaded Patricia Ito to give full custody to her. She also screwed up support - we had 4-6 people, her side and mine, attorneys included, over the course of a year working on child support and the number we always came out with was 400 give or take 20 bucks, Patricia Ito goes in the back and comes out with 550. She has no idea how to do her job and unfortunately it effects peoples lives. GET HER OUT!
Itos court

Los Angeles, CA

#41 Jan 26, 2013
Write a formal complaint about her. Tell others to do the same. First to the supervising judge, then the Commisssion on Judicial Performance.
Over it

San Leandro, CA

#42 Feb 11, 2013
Stewart Ross wrote:
I have placed an old Celtic curse on Patricia Ito, gonna face off with her in one month. She's a joke and hope she and her family die of cancer.
I have a friend who is having a horrible time with Patricia Ito. I've googled her and only found very negative things about her... Your curse Unfortunetly hasn't worked yet, but we can still hope. How did your case end??

Thanks

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fidelity Locksmith Services (Mar '16) 1 hr Charles_Collins 134
News Man attempted to sexually assault woman in Van ... 9 hr USA 17
News For Jewish Americans, echoes of the Holocaust a... 9 hr Fit2Serve 12
News Linkin Park frontman Chester Bennington dies in... 12 hr C Kersey 2
Crazy manager at SunSations Sunglasses Sat Sensations sungla... 2
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) Sat Leftovers 21,051
News That chicken from Whole Foods isn't so special ... Sat hier is a liar 1

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages