Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa sprints to the finish

Jan 5, 2013 Full story: Whittier Daily News

Entering the final six-month stretch of his eight years in office, Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa hasn't said yet what he'll do professionally after he leaves City Hall, but he has at least two important items on his to-do list.

Read more
Bob Lewis

AOL

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I remember those bad old drug days too.

Tony V can REALLY "sprint' now that he is hangin' with Coke Head Sheen. Watch Tony Party hardy on the tax slaves dimes.

He is mighty lucky that LA Democrats are addicted to electing Losers who promise to leave things worse when they leave office. Way to go with driving the City to the cusp of Bankrutpcy Tony. Great Job. You are a REAL L.A. kind of Destructo Gangsta Democrat.
Party girl

Chatsworth, CA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
A million pot holes filled

A million toilets cleaned

A million trees planted

A million photo ops attended

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God's curse caused Negroes to look like Apes. 44 min AKIA 1
News Carlton Gebbia implies Kyle Richards doesn't se... (Mar '14) 9 hr Frank Lee 3
News Kerry Washington, Roland Emmerich among GLAAD h... Mar 23 Belle Sexton 1
News Beverly Hills bakery accused of labor abuse by ... Mar 21 Joe 2
News Why the 'Blurred Lines' verdict is bad for pop ... Mar 14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News 'General Hospital' Spoilers For March 16-20, 20... Mar 13 deyman 1
News Keeping Up With the Kardashians : 5 Reasons rat... (Jan '14) Mar 12 Great one 10

Beach Hazards Statement for Los Angeles County was issued at March 28 at 7:10AM PDT

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]