lori

Brook Park, OH

#1 Mar 10, 2012
This big fat tub of poop ran out on her husband and hooked up with a man who was divorced from his wife, and didn't fair well. so she went on a rant on the internet about how he was a jerk but in reality it was her! what was really weird about the whole thing was I think they were both related! anyhow they should just get a room and figure it out!

United States

#2 Mar 11, 2012
Ya what she said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CA California seeks to ban free, single-use carryo... (Jun '10) 26 min brewed 5,070
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 27 min sloop 200,940
All-star Sept. 28 George Harrison benefit moves... 1 hr Greg 1
offering my sister a baby 1 hr Jessica 1
Review: Marc Mani M.d Facs 5 hr plastic surgery ... 1
CA California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr subscibe 15,995
CA Jury reaches verdict in Oakland BART shooting t... (Jul '10) Mon GOP bull 2,265
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Los Angeles County was issued at September 17 at 4:16AM PDT

•••

Beverly Hills News Video

•••
•••

Beverly Hills Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE