When Rev. James Cleveland, The King o...

When Rev. James Cleveland, The King of Gospel Died Of AIDS

Posted in the Beverly Hills Forum

Since: May 11

Dallas, TX

#1 Jun 15, 2011
As many of you know, the late King..

Corona, CA

#2 Dec 27, 2011
how many young men did this creep infect? i know the organists at my former church was a victim. i heard his ody was so ravaged they had to have a closed casket funeral.
Archie Meade

Apo, AE

#3 Jan 14, 2012
Judge not that you will not be judge.
Archie Meade

Apo, AE

#4 Jan 14, 2012
I am now working in Afghanistan. I grow up listening to Rev James Cleaveland sing on the radio. I will miss him singing.
will in texas

United States

#5 Feb 5, 2013
I guess i must live under a rock and dont know about gays in the church. This is hard for me to fatham. All i know is james cleveland and the mississippi mass choir singing near the cross. It cant be all of this. I sang with my gospel group and should have listened when they all talked about going to clevelands gospel explosion. My dad kept a hawk eye on me and i was not allowed to do nothing but use my good tenor voice to praise the lord.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 1 hr Blacks Ruin Every... 20,512
News Snoop Dogg Returns To Hometown Of Long Beach To... 16 hr KnutesNiche 1
News Melanie Griffith, 58, displays her incredible f... Nov 22 Ritual Habitual 1
News It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas fro... Nov 22 Hey Greece 5
News Suri Cruise's dog is missing in Los Angeles (Aug '14) Nov 20 nosey neighbor 7
Skyrocketing Traffic Ticket Costs Creates New I... Nov 18 Geoff Mousseau 1
News Justin Bieber Struggling To Find New Home Nov 14 nosey neighbor 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages