Ching change hie

United States

#23 Oct 13, 2011
Idiot! UR sucking every lowlife Dik and balls! You know that sumtimes rubbers arent used. Every one know that rubbers arent 100% protection! Clueless stretched out ho! That's all your are good for. Worthless jap!
Kim

San Diego, CA

#25 Oct 13, 2011
Ching change hie wrote:
Idiot! UR sucking every lowlife Dik and balls! You know that sumtimes rubbers arent used. Every one know that rubbers arent 100% protection! Clueless stretched out ho! That's all your are good for. Worthless jap!
Shut up fool. We make a ton of money off of you horny idiot!
Kim is evry1z boitchh

United States

#26 Oct 18, 2011
Your every1's ho Kim, but you ain't making $ off me. I don't need to pay sum stretched out used up dirty china for sex. I get it all I want with my wife! Spend my $ on my fam. Only losers pay for it. I'm just fine! Hav sum respect for yourself Kim-ho!
Thomas

Jersey Shore, PA

#27 Oct 18, 2011
I wish that some of those Asian esorts would come over here to Arizona, as we hav some of the most replusive over weight White "women" on the planet !Men move away from this place just to get away from the "women" !
Kim

San Diego, CA

#28 Oct 18, 2011
Thomas wrote:
I wish that some of those Asian esorts would come over here to Arizona, as we hav some of the most replusive over weight White "women" on the planet !Men move away from this place just to get away from the "women" !
Many Asian girl near Phoenix. Just ask around! ;)
Kim is evry1z boitchh

United States

#29 Oct 22, 2011
Yeah Thomas, their alot hoez like Kim willing to accept $ for sex everywhere. Seek & u will find dirty chinas everywhere.
Oldman

Dallas, TX

#30 Oct 23, 2011
Thomas wrote:
I wish that some of those Asian esorts would come over here to Arizona, as we hav some of the most replusive over weight White "women" on the planet !Men move away from this place just to get away from the "women" !
lol thats all u have left ,the effects of the emmigration law , now all the asian babes will move to L A thus dropping the prices even more .
Oldman

Dallas, TX

#31 Oct 23, 2011
Kim hows it going lost you there for a while from another topic, I see La wive here too, I like her she pleases her husband but he still cheats too bad sounds like a nice lady .
Kim

San Diego, CA

#32 Oct 23, 2011
Oldman wrote:
<quoted text> lol thats all u have left ,the effects of the emmigration law , now all the asian babes will move to L A thus dropping the prices even more .
We feel bad, so we lower price because of bad economy. Still we having loads of business! ;)
Kim

San Diego, CA

#33 Oct 23, 2011
Oldman wrote:
Kim hows it going lost you there for a while from another topic, I see La wive here too, I like her she pleases her husband but he still cheats too bad sounds like a nice lady .
She not good at taking care of husband organ.
Mammasan

United States

#34 Oct 25, 2011
These worthless asians like Kim are put here to do the only thing that they are good at...... sucking old mens organs and making me rich! Keep on making my $ Kim! Suck them all dry! Your very talented Kim! Good thing you know how to care for every mans organs!
Kim

San Diego, CA

#37 Oct 25, 2011
Mammasan wrote:
These worthless asians like Kim are put here to do the only thing that they are good at...... sucking old mens organs and making me rich! Keep on making my $ Kim! Suck them all dry! Your very talented Kim! Good thing you know how to care for every mans organs!
You pimp?
James

Las Cruces, NM

#38 Oct 25, 2011
Kim wrote:
<quoted text> She not good at taking care of husband organ.
They really are not good at much of anything, except feeding their faces, getting grossly fat and making life a living hell for the poor fools who married them !
Kim

San Diego, CA

#40 Oct 26, 2011
James wrote:
<quoted text>They really are not good at much of anything, except feeding their faces, getting grossly fat and making life a living hell for the poor fools who married them !
Yes, we hear this every day! American woman biitches, spend load of mens money on crap, are out of shape fat slob, no good in bed, and dont know how give head! This is why we try to help poor man to be satisfied.
Oldman

Los Angeles, CA

#41 Oct 26, 2011
Kim wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, we hear this every day! American woman biitches, spend load of mens money on crap, are out of shape fat slob, no good in bed, and dont know how give head! This is why we try to help poor man to be satisfied.
satisfy me kim wink
LA Mom

San Diego, CA

#42 Oct 26, 2011
Oldman wrote:
<quoted text> satisfy me kim wink
Why don't you find a woman your own age, instead of going to an Asian ho?
Oldman

Los Angeles, CA

#43 Oct 26, 2011
LA Mom wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you find a woman your own age, instead of going to an Asian ho?
a woma means putting up with crap,this way each goes their own way,...
James

Thoreau, NM

#44 Oct 26, 2011
Kim wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, we hear this every day! American woman biitches, spend load of mens money on crap, are out of shape fat slob, no good in bed, and dont know how give head! This is why we try to help poor man to be satisfied.
Yes how true ! In many ways they are like old cars ! Cost alot of money for up keep, most are ready to fall apart, leak chemicals and stink like an old car !And definately no fun to be with or be around !
Mrz Dble Deez

United States

#45 Oct 26, 2011
Kim wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, we hear this every day! American woman biitches, spend load of mens money on crap, are out of shape fat slob, no good in bed, and dont know how give head! This is why we try to help poor man to be satisfied.
How Do U think U hav the right 2 tell us American biotches how to spend Our husbands $. We will do Wat we wish with it. After all , it's spending on U it's a waste! I can spend more at the mall! Wow Kim, u R so talented giving head. Give me a break
Kim

San Diego, CA

#46 Oct 27, 2011
Mrz Dble Deez wrote:
<quoted text>
How Do U think U hav the right 2 tell us American biotches how to spend Our husbands $. We will do Wat we wish with it. After all , it's spending on U it's a waste! I can spend more at the mall! Wow Kim, u R so talented giving head. Give me a break
You betches waste husbands money on crap, turn into out of shape slob, and do not even know how to give head! No wonder husband fed up with you and come to us for great satisfaction!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Young Man Believes Music Can Heal The World 40 min Rickey Bobby 146
Conrad Murray and girlfriend Nicole Alvarez enj... 4 hr Sleepingboy 31
Criminal Defense Attorneys Take on Wendy Segall (May '11) 4 hr Allison 14
Taylor Swift-Karlie Kloss: Singer Linked To Vic... 15 hr Matt 1
FBI Needs Help Identifying Beverly Hills Bank R... Dec 11 Xusanna 1
'The Young And The Restless' Dec. 5 Spoilers: J... Dec 9 Donna Rogers 2
'I Like Working With Pain-In-The-Ass, Douchey M... (Feb '13) Dec 6 eecommerce 3

Beverly Hills News Video

Beverly Hills Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Beverly Hills People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Beverly Hills News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Beverly Hills

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:05 pm PST