ewwew

United States

#1 Mar 25, 2012
That is so gross!!!
mystery man

Stockton, CA

#2 Mar 25, 2012
I think it is great.Gays and transgender people are awsome and the sex is great.I just wish culver city had a nightclub or meeting place for us.Love
hmm

Morgantown, WV

#3 Apr 2, 2012
ewwew wrote:
That is so gross!!!
maybe your jealous ?
Callme Karma

United States

#4 Apr 8, 2012
Resale should date me. I have my own private plane. Want to see how I look. Type CallmeKarma on YouTube just the way it's on here and be amazed bitches. Another video where im dancing is also on YouTube. Type Callme Karma Dancing just the way I posted. Be amazed bitches and watch out because this granny is going fk take over Beverly Hills.
In the know

United States

#5 Apr 27, 2012
Callme Karma wrote:
Resale should date me. I have my own private plane. Want to see how I look. Type CallmeKarma on YouTube just the way it's on here and be amazed bitches. Another video where im dancing is also on YouTube. Type Callme Karma Dancing just the way I posted. Be amazed bitches and watch out because this granny is going fk take over Beverly Hills.
A Granny Tranny, how original!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) 4 hr joseN769 78
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 6 hr no love lost 20,494
News Hillary Clinton is exploring the outer limits o... 9 hr mylifematters 2
Iowa LGBT Rural Summit 15 hr Harry 1
Michael Jackson Patented Anti-Gravity Shoes In ... 19 hr Jane 1
‘Hillary Hospital’ Signs Welcome Hillary Clinto... Wed Paris 2
maria catalina ibarra (Feb '16) Wed Chuck E 44

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages