Hotels of Hate: the Sultan of Brunei'...

Hotels of Hate: the Sultan of Brunei's 10 Properties to Avoid

There are 2 comments on the QTMagazine story from May 2, 2014, titled Hotels of Hate: the Sultan of Brunei's 10 Properties to Avoid. In it, QTMagazine reports that:

The Sultan of Brunei would stone you to death if he had the chance. Do you really think he deserves your business? Everyone from the U.N. Secretary General to Sharon Osbourne is reeling after Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah of Brunei greenlit Sharia law in his country, which means gays can soon be stoned to death and women can be publicly flogged .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at QTMagazine.

Henry Montgomery

Europe

#1 May 3, 2014
The person who wrote this article should be the first one to be stoned to death..... Do you agree???
Lollibee

Europe

#2 May 3, 2014
May Allah bless Brunei and its people. Amin...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beverly Hills Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Fox Moving & Storage, LLC (Sep '15) 3 hr dennisD458 95
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 18 hr Big city 20,609
"I'm black" She Said to Me by Patricia Louise M... Sat Patricia_McGurk 1
News Workers at Olive View-UCLA Medical Center alleg... (May '10) Fri Vita-TRP Protein 41
L.A.P.D. S.M.A.R.T. Team uses installed devices... Fri All sorts of games 13
News Young filmmakers thank the academy at Student A... Fri Duke for Mayor 1
News Justin Bieber Struggling To Find New Home (Nov '15) Sep 21 AKAi 5000 6

Beverly Hills Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beverly Hills Mortgages